Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Um...canas? Notte? Someone?

Why is everyone ignoring the PC details I posted. THIS IS BIG NEWS!

And it's obviously legit since it's on the capcom site.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 am
Ok So I finally beat RE5. Also dont' give me that,' you jsut now finished it?' stuff I actualyl hve a living, and also my randpa is in the hospital. Anyways as far as the game play goes. I think it's fun, However the storyline sucked. I mean seriously!!! Spoiler: Wesker is manufactureed? Just when I think they couldn't make him any worse Capcom proves me wrong. I'm trying to preserve what's left of my favorite Villain, but not only do they make him more Fantasy with the teleportation, but they make it so that he's manufactured? I would like to see the research data on whatthe other possible Weskers' First names were. Those bastards.

Anyways...yeah the story line sucked. Definitely no longer a Survival Horror. Ifit has anythign to do with horror it's Annoyingly Horrible. It is an action game, and no longer has rights to call itself a survival horror. Laughed at their stupidity while playingthe game. The only part I didn't laugh about stupidity was the last fight Wesker. Spoiler: chris says," Do you always get your ideas from comic book villins?" or something like that.
I'll still play it just for the heck of unlocking infinite and the achievments., but I will never consider it an Official RE storyline.  

Alkaizer87

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am
Guess no one here cares about the PC version and all the extras that are coming with it like the new costumes....okay.....

alkaizer87
However the storyline sucked.

The story was fine considering the pure crap that came before it (RE4's story).

You really weren't expecting that much after RE4 were you?
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 am
I was hoping they wouldn't degreade Wesker too much....but manufactured?! That is complete bullshit! Even if he is good at using a gun, and then suddenly jsut happens to stay in his human like appreance, excluding the cool red glowing eyes (and that's the only part that I liked ever since I've seen it code veronica,) after he injects the t-virus that doesn't qualify him to be manufactured. And all of this I am a God phillosophy crap....I'm sorry, but I was hoping that Capcom woudl be at leasta bit smarter. Also putting lickers in doesn't bring back that old feel or RE atmosphere, it's jsut shows how stupid they are if they think sometihing so little can win back the true RE fans.  

Alkaizer87

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm
I'm with Alkaizer. I knew the story would be really bad, but c'mon!! Did they really have to ruin Wesker's character COMPLETELY?!? He used to be one of my favorite villians, but now...Capcom's just made him really, really lame. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am
At least he died a death that he deserves. That being showered in magma, since technically speaking he wasn't hit but the rockets, more like he got indirectly hit with the splash damage.
Also anothert hing, yeah I finally got the very first SMG you're given, where the SUVs are parked, to infinite ammo. Doing this made me happy because it allowed me to get the gold ring from killing the executioner. Also got one from that um...giant pillar like parasite thing that pops out of the blonde girl's head. I used a flash grenade on her XD. I was so happy...this allowed me to add more treasures to the list. I still havea lot to go though. I need the heart of africa and also the diamond thingy that you need to get near the beginning of the last wesker fight. They say to shoot the pillars and all that, but I still don't get it....also if I stay there to destroy whatever it is that I have to destroy to make a path I always get killed from wekser's stupid tentacle rampage.  

Alkaizer87

YoruichiFon_Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:09 am
I really liked RE4 and RE5....

Needless to say, I think they both brought a new idea fresh into the series. Umbrella is bound to search for more than they have, eventually getting more than they bargained more. The Oroboros and the Las Plagas was just the start. They needed THE viruses to rule with. The T/G (Or any other) Virus wasn't going to be the only thing they were going to use.

So, what would have been your idea to continue the T Virus saga? I think it was perfectly good the was it way done.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 am
Foxy - Well, seeing as the game is already released and the only thing being added to it is new costumes [not a new scenario like Separate Ways was for 4 when it was released on PS2], I don't think it belongs in the news section of the guild. And as you already know, I don't care for the game but you're totally allowed to love it extra for me. razz

Alk - I dunno... I don't think Wesker deserved death in a fiery pit of magma. Well, maybe if he didn't mutate. That's what really pissed me off about RE5, aside from the Jill thing.

Ghost Elf of Shadows - Don't let them intimidate you. If you want to argue a point, you do so. Who cares if the thread as "moved on", you're entitled to state your opinion however you like [so long as you aren't being malicious].

Angela - That outfit is hideous. She needs not to wear that light an outfit when her hair is light and her skin is light too... that's like... a character designing nay-nay.

YoruichiFon - I can't really say what would have been best for the series as far as the T-Virus is concerned. I agree to some extent that the series wouldn't have gained as wide a fandom had RE4 and 5 not been so successful, but what is fandom at the price of quality? Now, don't get me wrong, there were elements of both [RE4 and 5] games that I liked, but not enough to allow me to enjoy the game on a whole scale. I suppose I'm a real minimalist when it comes to my Horror genres. Too many different things spoil the soup, IMO.

But anyway, you're a new face, so I want to extend my welcome to you smile  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 pm
NotteRequiem
Foxy - Well, seeing as the game is already released and the only thing being added to it is new costumes [not a new scenario like Separate Ways was for 4 when it was released on PS2], I don't think it belongs in the news section of the guild. And as you already know, I don't care for the game but you're totally allowed to love it extra for me. razz

New costumes. More enemies on screen. THE ENTIRE GAME IN 3D.

Sounds awesome and worth posting in news, in my opinion.

And Canas got owned saying those costumes were fake. (No offense) XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:57 pm
I just figured they were fake or Photoshopped 'cause they're ugly. D:

And the whole 3D thing was announced a while ago. But awesome nonetheless. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 pm
Canas Renvall
I just figured they were fake or Photoshopped 'cause they're ugly. D:

And the whole 3D thing was announced a while ago. But awesome nonetheless. razz

And Capcom has never done ugly costumes before? razz

Only Chris' is ugly though, I love Sheva's. It's so much better than "Clubbin'" and "Tribal". THOSE are ugly in my opinion, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 am
Hunnigan outfit. No. Better than Clubbin'? Yes. Better than Tribal? The fact that you said no makes me want to take something hard, long, sharp, preferably rusty... AND KILL THINGS. 'Cause it's a lie. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm
YoruichiFon_Sama
So, what would have been your idea to continue the T Virus saga? I think it was perfectly good the was it way done.

Yes. I think the Las Plagas and the dismantling of Umbrella was perfectly WRONG for the series.

And about the Wesker thing, he wasn't reall manufactured per se. You should read the file. I don't think it's any more retarded than him coming back in the first place, and it makes sense in context to his whole super power deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 am
FoxyAreku
NotteRequiem

New costumes. More enemies on screen. THE ENTIRE GAME IN 3D.

Sounds awesome and worth posting in news, in my opinion.

And Canas got owned saying those costumes were fake. (No offense) XD

So... you're going to sit at your PC and wear 3D glasses to play a videogame?

neutral

It isn't worth it. There's nothing new they're adding to the storyline. If Beta or Canas wants to say otherwise, its their deal, but I'm putting my foot down.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm
I agree, Notte. New costumes and having the game in 3D aren't really worth it. Its still the same exact game. More enemies on screen isn't all that impressive either.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff