Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:03 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai frowned, she was actually a little let down when Nami admitted she also didn't know what to do. She nodded in agreement with Nami, "If it comes to that...then I'll have to step in Tsuyoi's way." she said, though she really didn't want to resort to that. She thought to herself for a moment before speaking again, "Oh! That's right." she rubbed the back of her head, "Would you be surprised if I told you this has actually happened before?" she said, laughing nervously.

Odayaka's ears twitched when Carter spoke, and nodded, "Just friends? Hmm..." she decided not to think too much about it. She nodded at Carter's answer, not saying any more. She then looked at Rosalie who finally arrived, along with Lana. Liya was the first to greet them before they greeted everyone in the room. Odayaka bowed back, her ears perked up when Rosalie asked for Xero. "He went to Twilight Town with Ms. Kurona...they haven't returned since then." she said, her ears lower a little.

Lana wore an expression of worry, looking at Rosalie, "You don't think they're in trouble or anything...do you?" she asked, a little concerned.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:43 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Carter sighed in relief.

Nami shook her head. "Not really, no. I wouldn't be that surprised at all. If there was a way we could prevent her from... Or if there was a way we could prevent Da from doing anything that he did to cause whatever it is to happen..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai shook her head, "I don't think it was because of Mr. Jaecen that Tsuyoi used her other form. From what I heard the others say, she was fighting with some Organization members. I assume she wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible." She looked down, "But, I also heard she didn't get a chance to eliminate any of them. They ended up fleeing soon after she transformed." she said before sighing, "She actually ended up fighting Jaecen and Xero instead."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:26 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

She raised a finger and started talking really fast. "I'm going to start using some colourful language right at this moment and it is not something that I do often." SHe took a deep breath before yelling. "s**t!"
A thunderous roar of boot steps came from the hallway and slid around the corner to the stairwell. He couldn't stop his descent, so he fell down the stairs. He landed on the ground floor with a sickening thud. Nami walked over to him and looked down at him with her hands to her waist. She smirked. "I'd say that worked pretty well, don't ya think?"
"Blue's tryin' ta kill meh.." Erin grumbled. "Wot th' 'ell's a matter with ya?"
"Simple. Tsuyoi's the matter and we need your help to fix it." Nami replied.
"Piss off. I ain't talkin' to her right now. No way, no how." He sat cross legged and folded his arms, giving a sort of pout.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai fiddled with her dress skirt, looking down when Erin seemed to still be in a bad mood. She didn't know what happened between him and Tsuyoi while they were within her heart, but she couldn't help but feel concerned. She looked at Nami, then back at Erin, "Erin...you don't...hate Ms. Tsuyoi do you...?" is what she assumed. She looked at Erin with a concerned expression.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:07 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya stayed silent watching what was going on. She heard anything about the organanzation and was unnerved.

She grimaced hearing and seeing Erin falling down the stairs.

"you ok big blue?" she asked Erin.
Liya had no idea why she called Erin that, only that it sounded right.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:27 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin closed his eyes. "I ain't giving out any personal information, so bugger off."
"Tsk. Erin, that's really rude. She was only asking." Nami scolded him.
He waved her off. "You can bugger off, too. Your annoying side is comin' out."
Nami smacked him in the side of the head. "Dammit, Erin! This is serious!"
"I am bein' serious! You're bein' a b**ch!" Erin stood up and got in her face.
She responded by getting in his face. "I wouldn't have to resort to bein' a b**ch if you would grow a pair!"
Erin reeled back a bit. There were two things he was afraid of: arguments and his sister. Of course, the list being combined into one upset him even more. "... That-That was uncalled for..." He turned and started to walk away
Naim tried to stop him by setting a hand on his shoulder. "Wh-where are you goin'?"
He shrugged her arm off his shoulder and glared at her. "Away. Away from you. You're such an annoying t**t."
Nami was shocked. She stuttered. "N-no.. Y-you can't...! You can't go...!" Her eyes welled with tears.
Erin stood where he was for a second. He took a deep breath. The one thing he hated more than arguing with Nami was making her cry. He then walked out the door.
[Erin Exit]
Carter looked worriedly at Nami. Nami's tears welled up as she looked at her. Carter tilted her head. "Oh, Nami..."
She ran over to Carter and started crying into her shoulder. Carter pet her head as she cried. Her frown deepened with worry.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((Posting off cell))

Liya looked at Erin coldly but sighed
"It's ok Ms. Nami. He don't have the right to call you a dog. You want a hug?"
Liya walked up and hugged Nami's arm

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was shocked after the argument between Erin and Nami. This actually made her a little angry at him, watching as he walked out. She stared at where he walked for awhile before speaking, "...wait here...I'll convince him..." she said, but when she spoke, she sounded different...somewhat in a serious and scary tone. She began to walk out as well, making her exit through the way Erin took.[exits]

Odayaka watched on the sideline as Erin and Nami's argument ended up in Erin leaving. Her ears went down as she was about to follow her and stop her, but Wakai was already gone. She sighed, then turned back towards the others, "I've never seen Ms. Wakai like that before...I hope she doesn't do anything too rash..." she said, a little concerned.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:20 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya let go and walked off towards the kitchens silently.
"um...I...will...make cookies...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:31 am
Kurai_18
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Carter led Nami into the living room to sit on the couch. Nami lay down on the couch with her head rested on Carter's lap. Carter pushed her hair away from her face and pet her head. Her brother's a bit of a jerk...
Nami sniffled and closed her eyes. Carter wiped Nami's face with the cuff of her shirt. "There's just too much goin' on for Erin t'-t' start actin' like this."
"He isn't always like this, is he?" Carter asked.
Nami shook her head. She didn't want to say any more. Carter understood.

(OOC: LOL Thanks Kalena. Cool stuff, too.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:18 pm
[ooc: Merry Christmas guys. Couldn't post all day because Christmas kept me busy.
Also, thx Kalena for the gift. 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up when Liya went into the kitchen alone, overhearing her saying that she'll make cookies. "E-Erm, I'll help you Liya." she said, peering over at Nami and Carter. She felt like she needed to leave the two alone.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:29 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

(Posting off cell )
(No prob)

Liya heard Of a behind her. She sighed flowering part of the table
"Something tells me something is wrong, oda. I am afraid of the twins who appeared. It all...."
Liya lost her train of thought

"Kalena isn't scary "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka tilted her head with one ear going down when Liya was speaking of twins, but then changed the subject and spoke of Kalena. She laughed a little, walking over to the table, "Well...it is really difficult to get on her good side...especially if you're on her bad side." she said, watching Liya flower the table.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:58 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

She slipped her legs out from under Nami and covered her with the blanket that was on the back of the couch. Carter slipped into the kitchen and overheard their conversation. "What're you talking about twins? Wait, are Erin and Nami twins?" She hadn't a clue from the start.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games