Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:48 am
dang veggie lovers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:51 am
Well, she isnt be very vegiterian like.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:53 am
how so?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm
What?!?!?!?

domokun

Please. Cannibalism is another thing entirely.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm
"Don't eat that! It's a vegetarian."--Letterman.

I'm not a godless whore! DX

You did your school a favor, Tak. She sounded like a real b***h. domokun

I'm going on an adventure! Hur hur~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 pm
"Save an Animal, eat a Vegetarian." ~Donny.

You are tooooo~ you and your pancakes.

A b***h she was. evil

An adventure? O.o I wanna go. I'm an expert adventurer.  

KirbyVictorious

Kurai_kotori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 pm
Adventure sounds like fun. Can I join?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 pm
Apparently it isn't a very fun adventure. But I didn't catch everything.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:57 pm
Not a fun adventure at all, I'm afraid. But, hey, it's still a chance to get out of the house.

Of course~ Everyone's welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 pm
Take meeeeeeee~ <3

Metaphorically?

ANSWERR THE DAMN PM!!!!  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:40 pm
All my girlfriends said the same thing... and even some of the guys!
We all had it out for her.. she just chose to push the wrong girl..

And got her nose broken, and public humiliation.

I went on an adventure.. I had to use my mom's minivan because she stole my car for some reason or another.. and I havent driven it since I got my car.. and it is a freaking tank. And I had to park in the field twice (at my friends then again at matt's) and apperently this thing is wide enough to take up the road so 3-point turns turn into a 12-point turn.. lol. Not really I just backed back into the field. and reeved and I thought my engine was going to fall out. It is old... and Matt was making fun of me. But I will have my car back tomorrow, so i can intimidate all the little freshman.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:04 pm
Haha, sounds like fun!

My ears hurt. My sister is Satan. I'mma go crawl into my hidey-hole and die now. X_x I'll see you guys when someone wakes me from the dead, aka--Saturday.

Metaphorically. heart Wouldn't leave ya behind, Kirby. Wish you could really come.  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 pm
I drive my Daddy's truck. :3 It's amazing. I want one.

But instead, I get a little Explorer, with a grill and a back thingee--the thing could slice through the friggin sinking Titanic as long as nothing came from the side.

But Dad's truck wins. Because it has a code thingy, and I always forget stuff in the car and wouldn't wanna lock it out (did that once--I got in trouble. emo ) and buttons are fuuunnn~ and it also has room for six CDs. Imagine it: RJA, Elvis, Classical, a CD for old rock and a CD for new music, and then whatever the hell I felt like after that. Ahhh~

Still. The Explorer is good, in that piece-of-sh** kinda way. <3

b***h. *mutters curses and swear words voilently under breath* once the PG13 shock of Takky on a rampage wears off (it does the second time), it pisses me off. Frikkin' idiot, if I was there she'd be dead lumpy ahnburger-ish red stuff. :X  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Today has been a nightmare so far.. Getting up at quarter till 5.. Getting to school at six.. and basically running Freshman Orientation.

We had about 150 EXTRA freshman show up.. that never told us (RSVPD) they were coming.. so we had to mass print out more maps.. other scheduels.. the rotating sheets.. order more pizza (lunch for them.. I went to Taco Bell xd )

But our school elevator is broken at the moment.. which means Tak was hauling tables up and down many flights of stairs all day long.. running laps around my school trying to make sure everything is running and the other students are monitoring their freshman groups. Randomly answering questions.. since they are helpless and think it is safe to stop a running Upper Classman to ask for directions..

THEN some stupid snot-nosed pot-selling punk decided to start something up with another freshman.. Because apperently he pushed passed him and yelled something rude to the girls he (the other little freshman Hero as I call him) was with.. So the other freshman tried to be a hero and tell him to watch where he was going and be courteous to ladies.. and the Snot-nosed Brat got all up in his face and was like you wanna start something.. this and that crap and was pushing Hero like guys do.. and since I saw this whole thing I just camp up behind Brat-boy.. grabbed his shoulder.. and just squeezed that sensitive spot.. where the joint is.. and asked in a rather menicing voice.. if there was a problem. The Hero Freshman just smiled.. and the snot-nosed brat pretty much wimperd and mumbled something.. and I told him to go find his classes.. and if he kept up his attitude.. Our Resource Officer will show him around personally.

(And I know he is a pot head because he was dealing to my friends little brother.. So he knew exactly who I was.. and knew not to talk back.)

That whole thing didnt make my day easier.. I was stressed to the max.. then we had a small pep rally to give the freshman an idea what they are like and they made me come out and say a few things to them about the spots try-outs for soccer.. and blah blah blah..

But I was at school from 6 till 1:30. Im still stressed, and seething mad because of the lil punk-a** kid. I just want to relax.. I might go to Matts house.. and destress.. or the movies.. or something..

This turned into a rant..  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:53 pm
You sound surprised, Takky. Lots of things you say turn into a rant.

No slamming them into lockers, now. Remember what I said about teriyaki vs mustard. 3nodding

Boys are stupid jerks. Welcome to my life. No need to get upset over it.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games