Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:20 am
((EDIT IT NOW LENON THATS GOD MODEING))

Susumu stares down Lenon as he leaves the Academy. "Going somewhere?" A fire in her eyes is the most distinctive feature of Susumu at the moment, the earth trembles with every step she takes the wind gusts wildly about in what seems to be an attempt to flee from her. Suddenly she makes several handsigns and literal beams or flows of lightning surround her and spin in a gyro motion, cutting up the earth around her Dendou Kaitengi no Jutsu (Electric Gyroscope Technique) she makes a simple adjustment of her weight and speeds towards lenon with full intent to kill. Her fist whipped back and ready to strike. As she approachs lenon (in the time of about less than a 1/4 of a second) the lightning gyro should cut and burn him bad as well as her high powered punch coming straight for his skull. With the chakra built up in her knuckles she lets it explode the instant her fist is inches away from Lenon. Gouwan - Strong Arm  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:48 am
((Would just setting it on fire be okay? It'd be kinda awkward it I just appeared here for no reason.))

Lenon noticed the obvious approach of Susumu.

-Oh, this isn't good. She seems angry.-

"I was actually just thinking what to blow up next...although I don't think I'll go for the main part of the city. I was just thinking about that...although I think I'll have to leave soon."

Lenon quickly dashed around to the back of her as he flashed a set of handseals and caused a few water drills to quickly appear behind Susumu and attempt to spear her.

Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears)  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:52 am
Hisashi saw the Raikage having a fight with a guy that seemed to let Hisashi pass alive. He was just a student, he can't defend himself with such powerful attacks. Hisashi went into the nearest classroom tip-toeing, opened and went out in a window. He does this as stealthy as he can.

He was now outside the academy. Since he has nowhere to go, he head for the training grounds.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm
Ami felt her necklace become now incredibly hot-the akatsuki was in the academy. Thinking that Lenon was probably the one who had blown up the hospital,her first thought was that he is probably attempting to blow up the academy. She looked over to Shika."Come on,we have to go." she said.
She explained how the akatsuki member had given her a necklace that turned hot when he was near.
"I think he was the one who is causing these explosions...he might blow up the academy next."
She helped the small group of academy students evacuate from the building through the window.

((There we go,I guess you can set the academy on fire now that there is nobody inside. sweatdrop ))  

Haru Mai Chan

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm
Seeing as she missed her punch Susumu directs her punch into the ground which makes a huge crater and propels her into the air because of the lack of her trying to stay on the ground. Avoideing the spears by evading above and at a rather close to medium range, Susumu draws her bow and shoots 5 consecutive arrows towards Lenon. one at his head, one at his underarm, one at his upper inner thigh, one at his foot, and one purposely to miss him just alittle bit to the right side. She quickly lets her bow hover/fall to the ground in front of her as she falls and makes a series of quick handsigns. the arrows speed along even faster than usual because of a strong burst of back draft Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 pm
skylock came to the grounds seeing what happend. (i guess its another day. sorry i have been busy sweatdrop ) he pulled out the energy revolvers. "what is this?"  

skywerwolf

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:40 am
(( is it going to take a little long? because i'm a little bit frustrated to be Genin crying i miss my old RPC ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 am
((It will take quite a while, yes. We never seem to be on at the same time.))

Lenon jumps to the left, avoiding all of the arrows, but alert for them. He remembered the last time he had fought Susumu. He made several clones and dispersed them into the surrounding forest. He then followed that up by charging Susumu and jumping into the air, a spinning heel kick aimed for her face  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:20 am
skylock launched an energy bullet at lenon. "why dont you leave?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:39 am
pyro emerged into the battle "LENON RAHENNO'S DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN" pyro yelled to lenon  

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 am
Oron landed in the acadamy looked at the seen. "Lenon this is where you die!!!!!" Oron points his finger at lenon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:46 pm
Lenon ducked under the energy bullet and looked at everyone else.

"Oh my GOSH. Why don't you people understand that it's already happened, and nothing you can do will change it? And you know, Rahenno is going to be needed alive for the extraction...so we have a plan. And no, I will not die here, even with Susumu. Most likely somewhere else."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:15 pm
"Rahenno's...... alive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm
"I never said that...but he might be. We don't kill the hosts in our extractions."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm
"if we can get him locked up i can torturer him. i have had some experience. but let first get him. then we have fun." skylock said. he shot 4 bullets and lenon. they were homeing and went very fast. they would capture him in a type of cage. if all bullets hit it would be neraly impossible to break out of but it would make skylock tired.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games