Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16203 16204 16205 16206 16207 16208 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

NinShmux
J of The Wind
NinShmux
Everyone's here for what now?

Is it sexy time already? surprised
That's on Tuesday.

I... MISSED SEXY TIME? gonk

s**t
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
I drink three or sometimes four cans of coke a day on average... And I haven't had any coke in three days. Or any pop, for that matter. >_> I don't really feel the need to have one which is good, but when someone drank a Pepsi in front of me earlier I wanted a drink. sad But I must remain vigilant! Maybe I won't even like it after awhile. =D

Face it dude. Once you're addicted to Coke, you can't kick the habit, man...
It's hard. D: But I looked up some caffeine effects and it could have something to do with my anxiety and depression about everything. =D

Ok now that's just creepy. Yu're starting to sound like me. At least that aspect of me.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Meta_Fish
NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
FOR TALKIN'.
THEN TALK ********.
I AM TAWKIN'!
WELL GOOD. KEEP AT IT.

J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi
Well that was kind of a kick in the balls... confused

What?

HEY

HEY

SOLDIER BOY.

WHY YOU NO ON SKYPE?

Im stuck at my granfathers again.

Oh an if you EVER call me soldier boy again, I WILL decimate your body with 1,000 arrows that blot out the sun, then allow my rabbid hounds to feast upon your carcass. evil

Say WHAT.

*TOMBSTONE TOSS!*

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Meta_Fish
Captain

Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
I drink three or sometimes four cans of coke a day on average... And I haven't had any coke in three days. Or any pop, for that matter. >_> I don't really feel the need to have one which is good, but when someone drank a Pepsi in front of me earlier I wanted a drink. sad But I must remain vigilant! Maybe I won't even like it after awhile. =D

It's hard. D: But I looked up some caffeine effects and it could have something to do with my anxiety and depression about everything. =D

oo;

I just drink it because it tastes good...
WELL STOP IT. Hopefully this will help stop the dreams I have where my teeth fall out. I just feel like crap when I drink too much and I know it's not good for me. I drink water instead, now. >_>
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 pm

J of The Wind
NinShmux
J of The Wind
NinShmux

Is it sexy time already? surprised
That's on Tuesday.

I... MISSED SEXY TIME? gonk

s**t
Yeah, it was a memorable cult orgy. One of the ages.

NinShmux

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hashire Kazemeijin
Ok now that's just creepy. Yu're starting to sound like me. At least that aspect of me.
There are a lot of people with generalized anxiety and major depression. xd Who knew?

NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
FOR TALKIN'.
THEN TALK ********.
I AM TAWKIN'!
WELL GOOD. KEEP AT IT.
I AM. JESUS CHRIST (not you).

TtheHero
J of The Wind
TtheHero
J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi
Well that was kind of a kick in the balls... confused

What?

HEY

HEY

SOLDIER BOY.

WHY YOU NO ON SKYPE?

Im stuck at my granfathers again.

Oh an if you EVER call me soldier boy again, I WILL decimate your body with 1,000 arrows that blot out the sun, then allow my rabbid hounds to feast upon your carcass. evil

Say WHAT.

*TOMBSTONE TOSS!*

But Buttercup doesnt t-

*BONK*

MY FACE!!! gonk

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I just saw Dexter episode one. I got immediately hooked. x.x
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

oo;

WELL STOP IT. Hopefully this will help stop the dreams I have where my teeth fall out. I just feel like crap when I drink too much and I know it's not good for me. I drink water instead, now. >_>

I had a dream where my teeth turned into sugar... That was kinda creepy.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

oo;

I've lost my teeth in so many ways... x_x
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

oo;

I remember reading somewhere that dreams of losing teeth is a sign that the dreamer is unhealthy. (Or at least believes he is)

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish
Harusame Mizukishi
Meta_Fish

oo;

I remember reading somewhere that dreams of losing teeth is a sign that the dreamer is unhealthy. (Or at least believes he is)

Huh... how odd.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm

All dream-explanations are poppycock to me. xd They really don't understand dreams.

Meta_Fish
Captain

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Actually. The dream of your teeth falling and the like is very common. Psychologist say it has to do with insecurity.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16203 16204 16205 16206 16207 16208 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games