Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16204 16205 16206 16207 16208 16209 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Nin, I forget.

Do you have Skype?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Meta_Fish
All dream-explanations are poppycock to me. xd They really don't understand dreams.

Nah, Native American dream intrepeters are no joke. They know the land Fish. They KNOW you.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

NinShmux
Actually. The dream of your teeth falling and the like is very common. Psychologist say it has to do with insecurity.
I know it's pretty common, but it still freaks me out. It's a terrible nightmare. crying
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm

TtheHero
Nin, I forget.

Do you have Skype?
Nope. I guess I should. Everyone else seems to have one.

NinShmux

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Damn you 100 falls! D<
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Meta_Fish
NinShmux
Actually. The dream of your teeth falling and the like is very common. Psychologist say it has to do with insecurity.
I know it's pretty common, but it still freaks me out. It's a terrible nightmare. crying
I know Fish, I know. ;o;

NinShmux

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 pm

NinShmux

Yes. This is it. My bad, I was a little off on my thoughts. But what Nin states is true. And I've had said dreams too, back when I actually drempt. >.>

Class is out, and I'll be taking off. May get a chance to be on tomorrow at Dad's when I'm researching all the prices of the programs I had on my comp, but if not, I won't have a chance until Saturday.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
All dream-explanations are poppycock to me. xd They really don't understand dreams.

Nah, Native American dream intrepeters are no joke. They know the land Fish. They KNOW you.
Oh my God. OH MY GOD gonk

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
I know Fish, I know. ;o;
That's one of the reasons I stopped drinking coke. >_> It's apparently atrocious for your teeth. One of my friend's moms lost her teeth when she was like in her late twenties or early thirties because she drank like six plus Mountain Dews a day, so it has me kinda worried. >_<
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
I know Fish, I know. ;o;

But mine didn't fall out. They turned to sugar. And DISSOLVED.

EDIT: The creepy part was I could taste it...
crying

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
I know Fish, I know. ;o;

crying
I clicked my mouth shut and my teeth turned into dust and I inhaled it and started choking on it all the while watching it in the mirror.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
NinShmux
Meta_Fish
NinShmux
I know Fish, I know. ;o;

crying
Well. I'm pretty sure it falls under the same category.

NinShmux

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish

Yup. Thats right. They now know you are chronic masturbator who swears to himself in the mirror when no one is around with the lights dimmed, and who also goes to various shoe stores, asks for the wrong size, tells them to find the correct size, yet doesnt actually find interest in the shoe at all because you like the attention.

Oh, and you still wet the bed.

Did I miss anything?

xd
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 pm

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish

Yup. Thats right. They now know you are chronic masturbator who swears to himself in the mirror when no one is around with the lights dimmed, and who also goes to various shoe stores, asks for the wrong size, tells them to find the correct size, yet doesnt actually find interest in the shoe at all because you like the attention.

Oh, and you still wet the bed.

Did I miss anything?

xd
Very creative. razz

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:29 pm

PAU
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16204 16205 16206 16207 16208 16209 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games