Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:57 pm

I can't stand the thought of touching my eye to put a contact in. *shivers*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Yoder
I can't stand the thought of touching my eye to put a contact in. *shivers*

Hahah. My boyfriend can't even stand the thought of watching me touch my eye to put a contact in. Crazy.

Merlinic Matrices

DubbedMyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Cobalt
I hate contacts. Annoying as what. I'd rather be able to just put on my glasses and see, rather than having to stumble to the bathroom, fumble with near-invisible little bits of slippery plastic that I douse in cleaning fluid so they're even more slippery, and poke myself in each eye in order to see. stressed I'm pretty blind, so it's just way easier to wear glasses. xp

Edit: Grar. Why won't my sig work? It shows up right in the signature section of my profile! crying Does the format look screwy to anyone else? I even tried clearing my cache and it still shows up looking strange. It's stuck on an old version of my sig, and it has refused to show all the changes I've tried to make since. stressed

I agree, well not about the sig thing. I hate the idea of poking my self and trying to fumble with a tiny thing, plus, glasses are easier. Which probably makes me lazy xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Talon Prime
About your Mass RP idea- are you so certain, RG? Your link leads to an inuyasha (shudder) RP "[A] Down the Well (InuYasha RP) IN NEED OF PEOPLE". . .

If you wanna make a Inuyasha (shudder) mass RP, then I set my veto stamp down on it right now. evil

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

WTF?! I -MUST- have been drowsy that night. I'm pretty sure I clicked my own link to make sure. Sorry for not realizing, but most of you should already know the RP I'm talking about. That's pretty sad of me to do that.

Anyway yeah, here it is: MASS RP.

If this doesn't work then I'm gonna kill myself emo

And why the heck would I make an Inuyasha RP? ninja

Gale OverDrive

Cobalt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:27 pm

I wore contacts for three years, and liked them. But I got a pair of glasses so I could go on my high school choir's road trip to Florida, wherein we would be sleeping on the bus there and back. I figured contacts would be a pain on a bus, so I convinced the parents to get me a pair of glasses, as a backup if nothing else. At first I wore both interchangeably, but now, I haven't gotten contacts in four years. And I love it. I don't have to worry about losing them, or tearing them, or what have you.

Each have thier advantages, it's true. I don't even mind poking myself in the eye - I still do it sometimes to gross people out. xd I just think glasses are way easier. And I look better with them, too.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:35 pm

*shivers* You touch your eye just to gross people out! *has been grossed out*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:53 pm

Ehhh, I'm fine with glasses myself. I wear just because my parent's wouldn't let me get metallic silver contacts. Cheap bastards, but whatever. I think I look ugly without my glasses.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:59 pm

I wear glasses when I can. They're easier, and they don't fall out in the middle of school. Dx

Super Who and Star Wonder

Tipsy Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KuraiKitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:17 pm

Glasses are good for me. ^_^ I'm just hoping that my eyes won't get much worse than they are now. :/
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Glasses should help them to not get worse.

I just realized, I have over 5,000 posst on Gaia. The best part is that less than 100 are complete spam.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:13 pm

Talon Prime
Tana, yeah. I spent three weeks in Ireland when I turned 13- and it was beautiful. I remember so much of those weeks, and will always cherish the time spent there. In fact, the whole trip we met only one grumpy person, and he was drunk off his arse. On this aspect we totally agree. Ireland is that damn beautiful. Period.

If you love even me, is ours a love/hate relationship? I don't ever recall us having much of a kinship- but there was almost always (if not always) a healthy respect for one another. *warm smile*

So you're admitting you hate me with an amount of respect I'm supposed to understand. [poke] You're just hiding your feelings. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 pm

Myxel
Cobalt
stuff

yadda yadda yadda

Sorry to intrude, but I just had to say something about your signature. It's a very cool picture, but none-the-less, I think having the characters after the time-skip would be much more appropriate. I will admit I have not wandered into your particular RP. I'm just saying, I think it would be cool if you had a signature block with past time-skip characters.

Sorry. surprised

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:26 pm

You mean . . .Shippuden, yes?
I've yet to watch it myself, because I'm afraid of spoilers.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:45 pm

*ponders acquiring a donation item or two* Regardless, I'll wait until the price drops to at least 10k at the very end of the month. Heck, I may just donate.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:56 pm

I always donate
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games