Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:45 pm

I don't have money to donate.
I've only got eighty-five dollars in my wallet and that's going to my "Fix This Asians Computer Fund" fundraiser. I bought a new motherboard, CPU, and Video Card but I ran out of money for a memory stick so I can't use any of it!
Oh how I miss WoW...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:30 pm

I didn't donate last month, but I'm gonna do my usual this month...if you want a spare item lemme know...

*avoids WoW-related rants, neverminding she was pretty addicted for a while and plans to go back eventually*

Congrats on the post tally, Yoder. Thou art a true Gaian.

And glasses are better.

Hi new people!

danadien_cortavere

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:41 pm

Review my RP! crying Pwease.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:15 pm

I'm not addicted.
If I was I'd have died from withdrawal by now.
I haven't been able to play since December, when my good computer 'sploded.

The Original Nick

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:13 am

Electric Kool-Aid
Yes he is 3nodding I like Angua best I think...anyway the only way I could see making an rp properly would be to set up a Discworld Guild with the main forum being Ankh-Morpork and the subforums being Lancre and other places...but I have not enough time or energy or gold to do that emo whee

I would have a spare guild we could use, but no time or energy xD Besides it'd be a bit hard to RP Pratchett style, as in making the surroundings Pratchett like and the world actually look like the Discworld... I would have to re-read some of his books then too << And would there be enough interest in it?

I don't even know how many posts I have on Gaia anymore, how do you even check it? Last time I checked I think I had about 8000, but I think it's over 10k about now (it was a loooong time ago I last checked). I have some spam posts, since I've been bumping my auctions, other people's auctions, the artshop etc. Not THAT much spam in my opinion though.

Edit: Oh yeah, I have some spam posts from when I was exchanging a lot...

Edit2; The donation items are quite ugly D:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:07 am

Yes, I can hardly believe it!

We're getting on it, RG. The crew has to set aside time to read it individually. I have read it in entirety, but others have not. Just be patient...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/main.php
This is the page that shows you your post total. You can't access it through links on the site because of the new design, yet the page still exists.

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:40 am

OMG!!! 14888 posts *faints* Where did all those posts come from??

That page makes me nostalgic... reminds me of the good ol Gaia *sigh*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:08 am

I almost have 20k, and I've been gone for like, the past 2 years.

Posts that is.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:21 pm

This one makes 9371 for me since January 7 2004 . . . and nearly no spam for me.

*hides from Tana*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Mou

I would have a spare guild we could use, but no time or energy xD Besides it'd be a bit hard to RP Pratchett style, as in making the surroundings Pratchett like and the world actually look like the Discworld... I would have to re-read some of his books then too << And would there be enough interest in it?
Yeah, there are two terry pratchett guilds that i found, neither is rp based...it'd be hard but i think with proper member screening it'd be possible...I agree though that there probably isn't enough interest. which makes me sad. but I should have a TON of free time coming up after the play is over next weekend. so maybe then I'll think about it.

Electric Kool-Aid

Rivon_Talon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:19 pm

Hello everyone *bows* please call me Rivon or Ri for short. *smiles* I look foward to role playing with you and I hope you will do the same for me. *bows and leaves*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:58 pm

*confetti on New Peeps* Welcome! I'm EKA...ummm, be sure to read to rules and have lots of fun! Yay!

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Don't be afraid. emo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm

*since she wasn't able to get on the prior day, is posting new-findings, now*

So, I have this friend at school, and I, (as usual) can't remember her name, but we discovered something interesting...

She hates carrots, as do I.
We both love anime.
Can't eat asian food without chopsticks...
We have alot more in common... And....

We're both born on the same day, same year.

On another note... Last night of Fiddler on the Roof at my school, first day of Spring Vacation tomorrow...
And, I got my grade back up in science from a C to an A, again! *cheer, sleepy attempt at throwing confetti, before giving up and flopping onto her pile of pillows for a nap*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:28 pm

Wow, that's a flippin' lot of posts.
Yeah, that's why I go to that page (besides the fact that I have it bookmarked because it provides very easy access to the GGN.).

Wow, Tana, but idn't you used to hang out in the ChatterBox or GD (which is rapidly becoming like the ChatterBox)?

*glories in the fact that he'll have Talon beaten in posts percentage-wise in a few years*

Welcome, Rivon!

Wow, emote-mask-head Tana...

Maybe you're twins separated at birth? *creepy/suspense music*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games