Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16219 16220 16221 16222 16223 16224 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
I've been outside for the past two. sad I got overheated today.

I get out there at about 7:30 and go home about 3.
I was really close to falling out today.
Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
It wasn't my choice to begin with.
Fake pass out.
If you knew my dad, you'd know why I'd never do this.
One, he'd never fall for it. He's a pretty sharp son of a b***h.
Two, I'd never hear the end of it.
By the way, how hot is it over there? We got about 110 degrees with the heat index.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Cardiac arrest in your 50s for touching little boys. That's logical comeuppance. xD

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
Fake pass out.
By the way, how hot is it over there? We got about 110 degrees with the heat index.
If I had to do anything in 110 I'd just shoot myself.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Zephyrkitty
Regulust
TtheHero
Regulust
TtheHero
Michael Jackson.

He was hospitalized recently.

I mean, wow...

First Farah Fawcett, now him.

Michael Jackson isn't dead.

I do so hate being misled.

I'd like to hear more about this, really I do.

He is hospitalized after a cardiac arrest though... honestly It may be evil of me but i think he might be getting his comeuppance... like all ***** should.

No, it sounds like he died.

...oh god.

l-Kriel-l

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
Fake pass out.
If I had to do anything in 110 I'd just shoot myself.

Trust me, I want to sometimes.
Mind you, my body can't handle temperatures above 95 degrees for very long.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish

Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
Fake pass out.
What the hell. Just fake it. Just lie down when no one is looking when it's really hot. Or don't drink a lot of water and dehydrate yourself so you physically can't work.
It was like 95 here, but that was just temperature. It's always so humid here. =( And I was working near poison ivy so I had to wear long sleeves and jeans.

Fun side note: When working today, within the first fifteen minutes, I squatted down to work on something and my pants ripped right down the crotch. I tried to shift and hope that it would be okay and they ripped more. I told the woman I was working for and she got safety pins which only held the pieces so they could rip more. So I had to put on a jumpsuit/overalls thing and it was basically black and we were in the sun and oh my God

Meta_Fish
Captain

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

:B whoops.

Looks like everyone was talkin' about it already.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Orphie
:B whoops.

Looks like everyone was talkin' about it already.
The weather or MJ?

melikefood

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
Fake pass out.
What the hell. Just fake it. Just lie down when no one is looking when it's really hot. Or don't drink a lot of water and dehydrate yourself so you physically can't work.
It was like 95 here, but that was just temperature. It's always so humid here. =( And I was working near poison ivy so I had to wear long sleeves and jeans.

Fun side note: When working today, within the first fifteen minutes, I squatted down to work on something and my pants ripped right down the crotch. I tried to shift and hope that it would be okay and they ripped more. I told the woman I was working for and she got safety pins which only held the pieces so they could rip more. So I had to put on a jumpsuit/overalls thing and it was basically black and we were in the sun and oh my God

I was wearing shorts and no shirt.
I don't know if poison ivy was involved, but I'm immune to it so it doesn't matter.
Another thing: it's already been established that dehydrating myself is not going to be the "stop working" point.
Also, if I drop out, I don't get paid. I NEED MONIES.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Quit?

I work for my dad. >_>
Fake pass out.

I don't know if poison ivy was involved, but I'm immune to it so it doesn't matter.
Another thing: it's already been established that dehydrating myself is not going to be the "stop working" point.
There were also SPIDERS. gonk So many spiders...
Well I'd say we had it pretty equally bad. xd I was wearing a ******** navy jumpsuit thing in 95 degree weather with bad humidity and you were in 110 degree weather. ******** working. ******** MONEY
Let's get REAL jobs.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Fake pass out.

Well I'd say we had it pretty equally bad. xd I was wearing a ******** navy jumpsuit thing in 95 degree weather with bad humidity and you were in 110 degree weather. ******** working. ******** MONEY
Let's get REAL jobs.

Oh, man. I know. Spiders were ******** EVERYWHERE.
And if you know me, I have an immense fear of spiders.
And yeah. xd
My dad says that I'm gonna do this again next summer, and I say ******** you I'm getting a normal job whatever the ******** it takes.
I miss having a sleep schedule.
You may have had it worse though. The 110 was after the heat index.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Fake pass out.

Well I'd say we had it pretty equally bad. xd I was wearing a ******** navy jumpsuit thing in 95 degree weather with bad humidity and you were in 110 degree weather. x_x
******** working. ******** MONEY
Let's get REAL jobs.
To the corner of Main St. and 4th? .__. *hands over makeup, fuzzy scarfs, and tanktops* you might need some ductape too.

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Fake pass out.

Let's get REAL jobs.

Oh, man. I know. Spiders were ******** EVERYWHERE.
And if you know me, I have an immense fear of spiders.
And yeah. xd
My dad says that I'm gonna do this again next summer, and I say ******** you I'm getting a normal job whatever the ******** it takes.
I miss having a sleep schedule.
You may have had it worse though. The 110 was after the heat index.
I am not a fan of spiders either. And they were all over me... Oh my God. And then I had to put my hair into a ponytail. xd
I also couldn't sleep last night, and don't eat in the morning so it was like "******** THIS." I had felt sick when I got up and told her after like two hours of working because I realized it was ******** retarded-a** work and I wanted to go home, and yeah I did feel sick and then she took me inside and made me drink gatorade to get my electrolytes running or something so I could work more.

So as soon as that ho left, I was out of there. >=|
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 pm

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RAIN TODAY. scream

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Rain God damn you. RAIN TOMORROW. Then let Saturday be nice. D:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16219 16220 16221 16222 16223 16224 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games