Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16224 16225 16226 16227 16228 16229 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

melikefood
Anybody else REALLY hating the CN Real? My least favorite show is the Outsiders.

It's a show where a group of kids go into a "Haunted" place with infrared cameras and s**t and then they run around being freaked out like a bunch of DUMBASSES.

Once they gather "Evidence" they then unanimously vote that the place is Haunted. UNANIMOUSLY.

BUT THEN YOU CAN GO ONLINE AND VOTE IF THE PLACE IS HAUNTED OR NOT, ONLY TO BE OUTNUMBERED BY MOAR GULLIBLE KIDS ON THE INTERNET.

That show needs an a*****e skeptic person. Just to ******** up everything.

I was discussing that earlier.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:37 pm

otawara
melikefood
Anybody else REALLY hating the CN Real? My least favorite show is the Outsiders.

It's a show where a group of kids go into a "Haunted" place with infrared cameras and s**t and then they run around being freaked out like a bunch of DUMBASSES.

Once they gather "Evidence" they then unanimously vote that the place is Haunted. UNANIMOUSLY.

BUT THEN YOU CAN GO ONLINE AND VOTE IF THE PLACE IS HAUNTED OR NOT, ONLY TO BE OUTNUMBERED BY MOAR GULLIBLE KIDS ON THE INTERNET.

Oh, I'd like a link to read over it so I don't repeat anything.

melikefood

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:37 pm

melikefood

Othersiders.
And I'm a fan of paranormal stuff, but that s**t where they run out half an hour into it or claim random bullshit to be ghost footage pisses me off.
So really the only paranormal shows I like are Ghost Hunters and A Haunting.
And yeah, an a*****e skeptic would be awesome. xd

And now I'm really listening to Eraser by Nine Inch Nails.
Depending on the setting in which I listen to it, I can find this song either beautiful or scary. Like really, it's actually kinda scary. And the lyrics are ******** up as s**t.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Shane-Cheshner
melikefood

Othersiders.
And I'm a fan of paranormal stuff, but that s**t where they run out half an hour into it or claim random bullshit to be ghost footage pisses me off.

Depending on the setting in which I listen to it, I can find this song either beautiful or scary. Like really, it's actually kinda scary. And the lyrics are ******** up as s**t.
I ******** HATE the othersiders. It's so fake.
Anything would be better.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

melikefood
otawara
melikefood

Oh, I'd like a link to read over it so I don't repeat anything.

With my friends, though. XD

I really don't like the Othersiders.

It's bull.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
melikefood

Othersiders.

Ever watched Most Haunted?
s**t's so fake it actually makes me laugh out loud. xd

l-Kriel-l

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
melikefood

Othersiders.

Monsterquest makes me lol. Also U.F.O. Hunters makes me lol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:44 pm

otawara
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
melikefood

Othersiders.

I watched Brainrush. .______________________. So sad

MaverickDrifter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:45 pm

We gotta get outta this town!

it's Hainted!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm

At least Survive This isn't half bad.

Total Drama Action is pretty funny. XD
Chowder is awesome.
Flapjack is a ********, but it's still good.
6Teen satirizes teenagers so much, I don't like it.

otawara

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:47 pm

TtheHero

it's Hainted!

You there.

Skype.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

digi734
otawara
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
melikefood

Othersiders.

I watched Brainrush. .______________________. So sad
We're talking about paranormal shows. >____<

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Yes we shall SKYPE.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 pm

otawara
At least Survive This isn't half bad.

Total Drama Action is pretty funny. XD
Chowder is awesome.
Flapjack is a ********, but it's still good.
6Teen satirizes teenagers so much, I don't like it.

Again.

HE'S A MAAAAAAAN WITH A LITTLE GURL'S VOOOOAAAAACE!
YES HE'S A MAAAAAAAAAAAAN WITH A LITTLE GURL'S VOOOOOAAAAACE!
WELL HE'S STRONG! (STRONG) AND HE'S TOUGH (N' HE'S TUFF)
AND HE'S MEAN AND HE'S A-RUFF
HE'S A MAAAHAAAHAAAAAAN! HE'S A MAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAN!
HE'S A MAAAAAAAAAAN WITH A LITTLE GURL'S *high-pitched* VOOOOOOOAAAAAACE!!!

MaverickDrifter

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:52 pm

TtheHero

it's Hainted!
THE CAMERA BATTERY IS DEAD, THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16224 16225 16226 16227 16228 16229 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games