Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Tameka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:01 pm

What's wrong with it, Dante?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:04 pm

Demmit, I forgot I said anything! Sorry Tameka! ;.;

Ceron

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:06 pm

Its not letting anyone sign in at this time, and I wanted to shoot some people and feel better about the issues my family is having with everyone BUT me, so of course, when i try to help, they all yell at me a dntry to strike... *Sighs and shakes his head* Whatever...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:11 pm

hey guys just stoping by to say hello and stuff, im trying to get back online more but school has taken away all of my free time....so yeah, if some one could please just drag zero to the hospital from courtyard south that be great and all sweatdrop

zero-jt

Tameka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:12 pm

Yikes. Family issues always suck. Of course, can't really put myself in your shoes since my family always has issues with ME but that still sounds terrible.

Ceron: It's no bg deal. I'm bouncing between here, fishing and another guild plus I've had Dante and Cevian to talk to. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks Tameka

Dante Tony Redgrave

Tameka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:26 pm

Just wish I had more to say than that. confused "Family issues suck" is muchly stating the obvious.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:48 pm

But, like with so many other issues, an imaginary gun can solve it all! Go Far Cry! GO GO GO! I'm gonna sing the Impact song now... *music starts, some drumy beats and high...stuff...whatever, begins!*

Ceron

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:09 pm

ninja

Omg I just went on a date.

how the heck did that happen?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:10 pm

Um... as a general rule you get asked, you say yes, you fret over what the wear for two hours, spend three hours getting dressed and have dinner for one hour and float on cloud nine for the rest of the night because it was the most romantical date evers.

Tameka

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:12 pm

User Image

*~ I can assure you.

not in her case XP.~*

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:16 pm

What, seriously? Then let me stop pretending to know what I'm talking about; I didn't really go on many dates before I got married. Long distance relationship.

Tameka

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:20 pm

What O.o your married??? Kewwwwl! I'm not the oldest person here! (besides Saya and Ky >.>)

*sigh* I just was like "MOVIE?! Ok I'm bored." And then I was on a date X.x yah I'm clueless like that.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:22 pm

User Image

*~Long distance relationship?

oo that makes me hopeful :: day-dreams::~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Tameka

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm 24, I've been married since I was 20. Sept 19th will be my 4th anniversay. biggrin Soooo, did you have fun???
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games