Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16246 16247 16248 16249 16250 16251 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 am

Super Cheesio
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY PRECIOUS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BELOVED FLASH ANIMATION WHICH I HAVE PUT TONS OF WORK INTO HAS BEEN DELETED!!! scream gonk stressed crying cry emo

gonk
HOW?!?!?!

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY PRECIOUS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY BELOVED FLASH ANIMATION WHICH I HAVE PUT TONS OF WORK INTO HAS BEEN DELETED!!! scream gonk stressed crying cry emo
gonk gonk gonk
eek crying eek crying crying eek

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Topaz4293

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
gonk gonk gonk

Oh that's so tragic crying Can I ask you what program you used to make it though (thinking of makeing a flash animation)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am

Shane-Cheshner
Super Cheesio

gonk
HOW?!?!?!
BECAUSE VISTA IS ******** RETARDED! crying

Super Cheesio

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 am

Topaz4293
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
gonk gonk gonk

Oh that's so tragic crying Can I ask you what program you used to make it though (thinking of makeing a flash animation)
Flash 8 Pro.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 am

Super Cheesio
Shane-Cheshner
Super Cheesio

gonk
HOW?!?!?!
BECAUSE VISTA IS ******** RETARDED! crying

SUE

l-Kriel-l

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:46 am

There are ways to get it back.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am

Super Cheesio

nerdyninja

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 am

NintendOmega
No. No there aren't. In fact, I never even saved it. I've been working hard on it all day and I forgot to save it. Then as I went to save it, I clicked 'save as' and then Vista said: 'O HAI UR PROGRAM IZNT WURKIN IT CLOZ NAO KTHXBAI'
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:57 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
No. No there aren't. In fact, I never even saved it. I've been working hard on it all day and I forgot to save it. Then as I went to save it, I clicked 'save as' and then Vista said: 'O HAI UR PROGRAM IZNT WURKIN IT CLOZ NAO KTHXBAI'
It was probably too big to save all at once...

Meta_Fish
Captain

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega

I know the feeling I had that happen when I was working on my Megaman Zero AMV I had been working on it and when I went to save it kicked me out of the program Luckily Microsoft Movie maker had an Auto file recover sytsem but some of th esyncing I had done got screwed up becasue some of the video didn't get saved. I had to go back and figre out how to get it synced again
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:59 am

Y the Hero.

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 am

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
It was probably too big to save all at once...
Flash files aren't that big.

But yeah you're right Chessio, if you didn't even save it it's forever lost. confused
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 am

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
You're out of time

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight~

The Awkwardest Turtle

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 am

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16246 16247 16248 16249 16250 16251 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games