Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16247 16248 16249 16250 16251 16252 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:03 am

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
There are ways to get it back.
No. No there aren't. In fact, I never even saved it. I've been working hard on it all day and I forgot to save it. Then as I went to save it, I clicked 'save as' and then Vista said: 'O HAI UR PROGRAM IZNT WURKIN IT CLOZ NAO KTHXBAI'
It was probably too big to save all at once...
Flash files aren't that big.

But yeah you're right Chessio, if you didn't even save it it's forever lost. confused
No, I know, but it's good to save it when you do a little bit of work on it. Depending on his computer, it might have been too big to save with all of the stuff going on. I've had that problem before. You should see if there's an auto-save feature that saves it periodically while you're working on it.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
No. No there aren't. In fact, I never even saved it. I've been working hard on it all day and I forgot to save it. Then as I went to save it, I clicked 'save as' and then Vista said: 'O HAI UR PROGRAM IZNT WURKIN IT CLOZ NAO KTHXBAI'

But yeah you're right Chessio, if you didn't even save it it's forever lost. confused
No, I know, but it's good to save it when you do a little bit of work on it. Depending on his computer, it might have been too big to save with all of the stuff going on. I've had that problem before. You should see if there's an auto-save feature that saves it periodically while you're working on it.

Or you could, you know, SAVE every once in a while.

At least after every major change. That's how I do it whenever I'm working on something.

The Awkwardest Turtle

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega

Well that applies to all files really. Save often.

But I've actually had this happen to me before as well. I think it has to do ith flash simply taking a lot of CPU usage to run.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 am

Holy s**t!

Great Gospel is the greatest ******** limit break ever in the history ofashdlkjashdkljhalksjdhlakjsdl

HOLLLLLYY SHITTTT

Now I know why they killed her off, like, 20 minutes after it becomes available!
Nothing is a challenge!

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 am

So Fish which side do you think will win? Team Megaman or team Powerpuff girls? an epic fight of the fates (dramatic music plays)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am

I usually remember to save regularly...

In other news: My crush appears to pay me no attention at all. :/ No chance for me.

Super Cheesio

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am

Super Cheesio

In other news: My crush appears to pay me no attention at all. :/ No chance for me.
Is she even your friend yet? rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

Nope. My internet personality may seem confident, but IRL I'm a shy nervous wreck.

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 am

Super Cheesio

There's always potential for something to happen. Believe me, strange things can happen. You just gotta say hello and smoothly creep into her life. And then climb into her bedroom at night and snap her neck.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

Nope. My internet personality may seem confident, but IRL I'm a shy nervous wreck.
I'm so not shy around girls. I have no remorse shouting "v****a" right next to my girl friends. xd

But seriously, become friends with her friends
become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

I'm so not shy around girls. I have no remorse shouting "v****a" right next to my girl friends. xd
Are you single?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

Are you single?
As of just recently, yes. >.>

But my friends are awesome, they would probably just shout "d**k" back. xd

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:16 am

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

Are you single?

Well there ya go.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
Are you single?

Well there ya go.
Well they're hot girls, so go ******** yerself evil

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
Are you single?

Well there ya go.
Well they're hot girls, so go ******** yerself evil
That could have been about the part where you have good friends.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16247 16248 16249 16250 16251 16252 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games