Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16248 16249 16250 16251 16252 16253 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

I can yell anything I want around my girlfriend.

And for you smartasses: Note I said anything I want, that doesn't mean I can to yell at her and call her a dirty whore, as I don't want to.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 am

Mine doesn't like it when I yell stuff... but I do it anyways ;D

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
I usually remember to save regularly...

In other news: My crush appears to pay me no attention at all. :/ No chance for me.
Is she even your friend yet? rolleyes
Nope. My internet personality may seem confident, but IRL I'm a shy nervous wreck.
I'm so not shy around girls. I have no remorse shouting "v****a" right next to my girl friends. xd

But seriously, become friends with her friends
become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!
Become friends with her friends? I find it hard to make friends with boys, let alone girls.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

In other news: My crush appears to pay me no attention at all. :/ No chance for me.
Nope. My internet personality may seem confident, but IRL I'm a shy nervous wreck.
I'm so not shy around girls. I have no remorse shouting "v****a" right next to my girl friends. xd

become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!
Become friends with her friends? I find it hard to make friends with boys, let alone girls.

Then you're ********, only, though.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:26 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!
She doesn't have any guy friends?

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

I'm a nervous wreck, too, Cheese.
Anyone who has talked to me on skype would know that.

I don't...talk. >_>
Hardly at all.

l-Kriel-l

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am

Shane-Cheshner

I don't...talk. >_>
Hardly at all.
Thing is, I never talk either, but my girl friends talk a lot, so I just listen a lot.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
If she's a lesbian then I'm gay. (I'm not) Seriously though, it's pretty normal for girls to have only girl friends and boys to only have boy friends. Please note the space between boy/girl and friends. Anyway, she could have boy friends. It's not like I stalk her. Also, I don't really notice the people around her...Wow, I really do like her...

Super Cheesio

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 am

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner

I don't...talk. >_>
Hardly at all.
Thing is, I never talk either, but my girl friends talk a lot, so I just listen a lot.

That's usually what I do.
I just have an irrational fear that whatever I say will piss the other person off somehow. >_>
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
If she's a lesbian then I'm gay. (I'm not) Seriously though, it's pretty normal for girls to have only girl friends and boys to only have boy friends. Please note the space between boy/girl and friends. Anyway, she could have boy friends. It's not like I stalk her. Also, I don't really notice the people around her...Wow, I really do like her...
Well then Britain must be some kind of naturally segregated son of a b***h. xd In my school most people are friends with both sexes.

@Kriel: I've learned that it's not very easy at all to "say something wrong." Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

so yeah, totally had my last diploma exam today

NO MOAR HIGH SCHOOOOL 8D
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega

become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
Well then Britain must be some kind of naturally segregated son of a b***h. xd In my school most people are friends with both sexes.

Heh, I'm mostly friends with guys. Except I don't have many friends, so that's really only two guys I'm really friends with IRL.

NintendOmega
@Kriel: I've learned that it's not very easy at all to "say something wrong." Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Yeah, that's what I say to myself sometimes. But even then, I have trouble speaking.

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 am

Teh AK

NO MOAR HIGH SCHOOOOL 8D
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...Now what?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Meta_Fish
Teh AK

NO MOAR HIGH SCHOOOOL 8D
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...Now what?

college D:

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Shane-Cheshner
Heh, I'm mostly friends with guys. Except I don't have many friends, so that's really only two guys I'm really friends with IRL.

I... don't have any guy friends. cry
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16248 16249 16250 16251 16252 16253 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games