Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16249 16250 16251 16252 16253 16254 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Hi Cult.
Holy crap, strong winds here.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 am

Shane-Cheshner
Heh, I'm mostly friends with guys. Except I don't have many friends, so that's really only two guys I'm really friends with IRL.

I... don't have any guy friends. cry

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
Nope. My internet personality may seem confident, but IRL I'm a shy nervous wreck.
I'm so not shy around girls. I have no remorse shouting "v****a" right next to my girl friends. xd

But seriously, become friends with her friends
become friends with her
get her phone number
???
PROFIT!
Become friends with her friends? I find it hard to make friends with boys, let alone girls.
She doesn't have any guy friends?

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
If she's a lesbian then I'm gay. (I'm not) Seriously though, it's pretty normal for girls to have only girl friends and boys to only have boy friends. Please note the space between boy/girl and friends. Anyway, she could have boy friends. It's not like I stalk her. Also, I don't really notice the people around her...Wow, I really do like her...
Well then Britain must be some kind of naturally segregated son of a b***h. xd In my school most people are friends with both sexes.

@Kriel: I've learned that it's not very easy at all to "say something wrong." Nothing ventured nothing gained.
But I'd feel ******** retarded saying 'hello' as she passes by at school. 1) I've never said hello to her before, and just randomly saying it will seem weird. 2) It'll look funny me, the guy who doesn't talk much, saying hello just to her and nobody else. 3) She may think I'm weird/she may have a bad reaction.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 am

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
Heh, I'm mostly friends with guys. Except I don't have many friends, so that's really only two guys I'm really friends with IRL.

And I don't really have any friends that are girls.
So let's count...
I have...two friends.

emo

l-Kriel-l

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

I believe this thread is the golden toilet in the giant shittyy public restroom of the internet
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

nerdyninja
I believe this thread is the golden toilet in the giant shittyy public restroom of the internet

We've got the golden tiiiickeeet toooileeeet...

l-Kriel-l

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am

Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
Become friends with her friends? I find it hard to make friends with boys, let alone girls.

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ
If she's a lesbian then I'm gay. (I'm not) Seriously though, it's pretty normal for girls to have only girl friends and boys to only have boy friends. Please note the space between boy/girl and friends. Anyway, she could have boy friends. It's not like I stalk her. Also, I don't really notice the people around her...Wow, I really do like her...
Well then Britain must be some kind of naturally segregated son of a b***h. xd In my school most people are friends with both sexes.

@Kriel: I've learned that it's not very easy at all to "say something wrong." Nothing ventured nothing gained.
But I'd feel ******** retarded saying 'hello' as she passes by at school. 1) I've never said hello to her before, and just randomly saying it will seem weird. 2) It'll look funny me, the guy who doesn't talk much, saying hello just to her and nobody else. 3) She may think I'm weird/she may have a bad reaction.
Yeah don't be a creeper.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

Stop being a wimp, Cheesio.

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Teh AK
so yeah, totally had my last diploma exam today

NO MOAR HIGH SCHOOOOL 8D

Best feeling to have in a long time.

Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner

So let's count...
I have...two friends.

emo
All my friends have boobs. emo

Oh wait. mrgreen

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:42 am

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ

Yeah don't be a creeper.
Yeah, so I have no idea what to do.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:43 am

NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner
NintendOmega
Shane-Cheshner

So let's count...
I have...two friends.

emo
All my friends have boobs. emo

Oh wait. mrgreen

;D

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 am

Super Cheesio
Yeah, so I have no idea what to do.
It's sorta up to you. You really just need to find an opportunity to talk to her. Make her acknowledge your existence. Then saying "hi" would be tons easier.

Kuzodav
Teh AK
so yeah, totally had my last diploma exam today

NO MOAR HIGH SCHOOOOL 8D

Best feeling to have in a long time.

and i am going to get my driver's license tomorrow hopefully unless i'm stoopid

I am takin' care of business cool

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio
NintendOmega
Super Cheesio

THEN SHE'S A LEZBO ಠ_ಠ

Yeah don't be a creeper.

OMG HE SAID HI TO HER WHAT A ******** CREEPER!!!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16249 16250 16251 16252 16253 16254 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games