Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:26 pm
[[Harro! :3]]

With some unwordly sense, Tsshyeiah detected a presence on their doorstep. With her tight corset dress closely hugging her body outline, she trotted quickly over to the door, parts of her multiple layerings of skirts on one hand. Through the thick glass in the door, only a few feet away, she could see a siloutte[sp?] of someone. With her hand on the doorknob, she quickly twisted at and stared at the man before her, dressed in some sort of war or military garb. "Yes? This is the Hellsinious Manor...I am Lady Tsshyeiah. Are you perhaps looking for a room like the rest of the souls in here?" The corners of her mouth contorted into a somewhat spiteful smile, the small highlight on her blood red lipstick moved upwards with her lips, exposing her Vampiric fangs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm
John had to say something about the fangs.
"Yes I'm looking to stay...Just hope I don't get bitten in my sleep, you know? I'm not into that thing." John had encountered such creatures before; just not at this distance. He took hold of his left wrist with his right hand and twisted it slowly. He eased up the tense muscles, fighting back the urge to draw his sword; he felt unsafe, but knew that anyone who was after him would not come to such a place.

He blinked. "Call me 'Spade.' So, where's that room?"

iKushy

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:47 pm
Tsshyeiah laughed to herself lightly, "Don't worry," she assured him with a smile. "The only humans who are bitten here are the willing ones. There are rules in this house, but very few apply to humans..." She could tell by his words that he was human. There weren't many humans in this house, but the only ones that lived in this place thrived.
She opened the door wider, exposing the large main room of the house and the large staircases as well as the clustered crowds of people here and there. "Spade," She said, ushering him inside and closed the thick oaken door. "Choose any unoccupied room you like on any of the 14 floors. The rooms are fully furnished, so no worries about furnishings."
She paused a moment and pointed to the back room a floor above them at the end of the staircases. "That leads to the library, and there," She pointed with her long nails to the right, "is where the dining hall is. There's always fresh food, because some people here have very interesting eating habbits....So do as you please."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:54 pm
"Thank you missy," Spade said, walking into the room. He reached for where his army training cap should have been to tip it down in respect, but he forgot he had it stowed away. Tightening his grip on the traveling pack across his shoulders, he walked in a little further. Without waiting for the closing of a door behind him, Spade looked up the stairs; fourteen floors. Crazy, how many people are even in this thing? Fourteen floors... Spade thought. He blinked in thought.

"Anywhere to give my body a workout? A gym, training area, anything?" He asked, not looking behind him and focusing on the floors above him. He was deciding which floor would be the best to hold off a battalion of assassins...if need be. "I don't want to get lazy while I'm here..."

((Bwuhaha XD Big house.))

iKushy

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:00 am
[[ :3 Yush. Like, teh ubar hyuuuuuge.]]

"Well," Tsshyeiah paused, blinking once, "there is an archery room...but there aren't very many visitors there. Most venture out to the mountains not far from here."

[[ Dx EWY. SHORT. Well, I'm writing chapter 2 for Dual Dragons, so mwuahahaha. ;3]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 am
((Thas faine.))
"I'll pay a visit to the mountains I guess then..." Spade, without another word, proceeded to go up the steps. It was a basic layout; or so he guessed. Rooms lined the floors. He chose one on the, he counted, third floor. He entered a lavish room, fully furnished. Throwing his bag to the floor, he rolled his shoulder where it had been; he threw off his weapons, setting them on a nearby chair, within reach of the bed. He removed his armor pieces, and laid them out on a table. He proceeded to find the bathroom, grabbed a pail, and filled it with water. Soap bars were lined up next to the sink as well. He grabbed one and dropped it in the pail.

He dropped in his metal shoulder piece, which was now detached from the soft leather padding. He did so with the other armor, and dropped most of them into the bucket. He would let the soap burn away the dirt and what not, and change it out for the bigger pieces later. In his dark red fatigues, the shirt and pants were now free to unwind from being cramped under the outfit. Spade jumped onto the bed, brought a pillow close to him, and closed his eyes. He just lay there, playing back the song in his head.

Nothing to lose...When no one knows your name... Nothing to gain...The days don't seem to change...Nothing to lose...When no one knows your name...Nothing to gain...
And I just died today...

iKushy

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:12 am
[[Lol. He sleepie. - 3 -

D: Now I'm at a loss to do stuff. I know I should make a new character. Dx]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:14 am
((One that flirts with me. Lawl. You should. XD And then I get stabbed by someone o.o My guy needs to be stabbed. Yeah. XD Your new character should whip mine...Bwuhaha....))  

iKushy

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:24 am
[[ o: YES!I'll have to think though... I've been wanting to make a character of mine from Dual Dragons into this rp, though I'd be changing her a bit. She's girly. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:26 am
((Just what Spade likey...Oh bby XD That'd be great. Spade is are sleepeh. o.o))  

iKushy

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:30 am
[Whee!! xD Then I'll get to work on her profile tomorrow. I need some sleep. ; u ; See you tomorrow perhaps, Kushy.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 am
Tuesday smiled.
"Just, pick who you want the most. It might take forever, but I'll always be here." He said reasurringly. He held her in his arms.
"I love you so much Lilli, I hate to see you like this."

Mai turned around, Ryuu was standing in the doorway. It had just began to sprinkle. Amane put away her cello in the case.
"What" She said hestitantly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:38 am
When Lace caught sight of his smile she opened her mouth to say something in her defense but chose not to. Instead she sent him a gentle glare that might have been read as a yeah-I-know-my-accent-is-funny look.

"Dining hall indeed. Vayamos! Let's go! I assume it's downstairs?" She sniffed the air conspicuously, not caring if she looked like a fool.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:23 am
Finally waking up after the nap, and not realizing how long he had slept, Spade rubbed his eyes. He rolled off of bed and switched out the armor pieces in the soapy water for the next batch. He still had his boots on, and his fatigues were at least presentable to other people. Shrugging off the self-consciousness, he opened the door and stepped down the stairs.

((We really need a map for this roleplay, no? o.o))

iKushy

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Jin and Lace speedily walked down the two flights of stairs.
It appeared their stomachs powered their legs.
They were soon at the bottom and entering the dining room.
“We’re here. You didn’t see it when he came in?” Jin asked Lace as two vampire lovers passed by them. The dining table stretched across the room. It was a beautiful dark reddish polished wood. Chandeliers lined the ceiling illuminating the room in a warm glow. Jin found two seats that were not occupied and signaled Lace to follow him to them. “Take whatever you want. The chefs are always cooking in there.” Jin told Lace once they were seated. He grabbed two plates, handing one to Lace, he filled his with what looked to be some sort of chicken. Whatever it was it looked great.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games