Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am
Adonis entered the thick blsutery atmosphere of the kicthen, the unautral and uncomfortable atmopshere was being produced by the flaming grills the sweating and churning meat above was becoming tenederised becoming sweeeter and tastier by the second. Adonis approached the head chef failing to keep his eyes of the juciy meat which lay in front of him. He made some quick demands to the chef before his speech became inaudiable from his uncotnrbale drolling, his friend was deffinteltly in for a treat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:13 pm
Italius than stopped and sat for a second. He felt something funny tickling his nose and it felt funny. He than sneezed and when he sneezed to the ground, fire came out of him.

Starfire looked in shock. Italius just blew fire as he sneezed. "Italius," she said in shock.

Italius than whipped his nose and looked to Starfire. He smiled and trotted over to her. "Yes, Star moma," he said as he rubbed against her nice red fur.

"Where in the homelands?" asked Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:25 pm
Kimiko ran through the kitchen and to outside and searched for her leader Midnight. She than found Midnight in the garden and said, "My lady. When are you going to tell Adonis about your new borns that are coming? Your going to need to tell him soon, my lady."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:35 pm
Midnight looks to Kimiko and said, "Huh, I don't know. I want to tell him but he seems too busy and I try not to do so. But I'll try to do so today." She than walks out of the garden. She walks to the kitchen and finds her love Adonis there. As soon as she walked in the heat of the kitchen got her mind and made her felt weird. Obviously it wasn't good for her and her new uborn children that she'll be expecting. But she needed to tell Adonis. But instead Midnight needed to walk out of the kitchen heat and so she did before she would faint.

Midnight was outside of the kitchen. she than walked to the hall and found Odysseus there. She rubbed her head a little and than felt much better than being in the kitchen. She sat down for a bit and felt tired for a moment.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Electra looked to the young wolf pup and asked, "So how you doin?"

Blaise walked over to the water and began to drink some water in his wolf form. He than looked to the new wolf Zeta and walked towrads her and his neice. He heard Gemini asking her questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:27 am
Adonis was unable to settle into the unatural and uncomfortable conditons in the kicthen, he turned robotically and strode out as he tryed to mantain some dignity as he skin flood with persiptration, he hated large quanties of heat, espeically if he no methods available to cool hismelf down with. He flung the doors open returning to the comofrtable and cool surroudings of the dining hall. He noticed his wife had suddenly appeared looking unwell. 'Midnight what brings you here ?' he asked delicately amassing from her movements she may have a headahce.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:03 am
Robin bolted upwards the flames which had emminated from Italus's nose had caught and Starfire unaware. Well it was intvetiable the pup would have soon displayed the presence of powers like his brother and sister so early on. It seemed his powers maybe be more combat and physically oritnented and may be significantly different to his brothers and his sisters, thoughly clearly he was very different compared to them already in terms of perosnailty.

'I'm good, where are the people from yesterday ?' Quivetius squeaked curiosuly his eyes suddenly realeased a sudden painful jolt from his eyes, he rembered they said something about helping him somehow but the rest of the words had been to big and confusing for him to properly understand. He just hoped they came back soon and helped him soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 pm
"Was that fire you sneezed out?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, but it didn't bother me at all," said Italius with a smile as he sat up.

"Deep in the forest," replied Zeta.

"I see," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Odysseus looked up as Midnight entered, "Hey." He said with a wave. Then Adonis entered. He nodded to his leader. It amused Odysseus slightly to see his leader sweating so much. Heat had never bothered Odysseus, he was used to it by now. "You okay, Midnight?" Odysseus asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:53 pm
Midnight see's her husband walking in and hears Odysseus asking her whats wrong. "Oh, I'm fine," she said with a smile. She than looked to Adonis and said, "My, dear love. I have some great news to tell you."

"That's good to here," said Electra. "Oh, their probably in the kitchen or hall areas of this palace," she said. "Or event he nice beautiful garden."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:49 am
'Well what is it ?' Adonis said with the shinning embrace with the only compariosn was to a sun burning magnifcnetly above in the sky. He was curious like a young child awaiting the chance to tear of the concealing wrapping masking the identidy of the object hidden under it on their brithday. It seemed more good tiding had reached them, it was very past due with the recent times they'd had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:29 am
'Well that good to know, just rember to be careful were you sneeze, fire can be dangerous tool if not kept in check and could hurt somebody' Robin said delcitely, he didn't want to scare the young pup but he had to know the dangers of the powers he'd recieved early on to prevent any unceesary accidents.

'Umm we could down to the lake ?' Beastboy croaked suddenly realsing how thristy he was, plus they could play down by the water which would be totally awesome, he could forsee a splash battle beginning as soon as they got down their. It was going totally and ultrally awesome for them, he knew it would.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 am
Odysseus leaned back. He was smiling. Whatever this good news was would mean good news for the whole pack. He wondered what it could be, the grin still on his face. Things were definitely going well for the sabers, life couldn't get better, but Midnight's news were sure to make it even better.

"Sure, let's go." Raven replied happily. It was nice to be able to do something. She began walking towards the lake. There aws no need to rush right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:48 pm
"Ok," said Italius with a smile. He than jumped onto Starfire's back and looked over to his real father. He than jumped off and ran towards Blaise.

Starfire watched Itslius carefully make his way to his real father. Of course Italius still saw Blaise as his real dad and shall always will. She than looked towards Gemini. And than looked away and towards the lake thinking about certain things now.

"Interesting," said Gemini.

"But I must ask you soemthing? May I join you pack?" asked Zeta.

"You may join my uncles pack which is my pack as well," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:08 pm
"Well, my love. I'm carrying something special inside of me. Which means I'm pregnet with another generation of our cubs," said Midnight with a smile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games