Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm
(how would you know if it`s not impossable plus niki you pulled out a bow and aero so i pulled out my sword so i`m defending myself.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm
Aro metatora
EDIT:aro flashed red again and droped the note then appered behind norai and thusted his sword to her neck knowing it would be hard to doge cuz of his speed.

((...God, do SOMETHING that might work! That's not acceptable. If you just dropped it, you'd die before you could 'flash'....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 pm
((Also, the way that's put, the notes flashed with you Aro.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm
((My arrows were sitting on the table, you drew your sword and threatened me. Im defending myself, ether way we both be on the list for trying to kill each other. Fun isnt it. Though by my counts you would be dead twice now))  

Nikki-Xion14

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:14 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"I wouldn't advise you getting involved," the shinobi yelled at the newcomer, "it's getting pretty intense," he smiled as he was still leaning against the building watching the two go at it.

"You must not know who I am." He smirked. His slashed headband was now showing. He activated his sharingan. "My name is Angel Uchiha. I was once in the Akatsuki, once in the Cloud."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm
"Oh...impressive," he smiled as he saw his sharingan activate. "okay well you're stronger than me so whatever. I'm just here to watch and make sure they don't blow up the place," he explained as he continued watching.  

BluewolfofMibu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm
Nikki-Xion14
((My arrows were sitting on the table, you drew your sword and threatened me. Im defending myself, ether way we both be on the list for trying to kill each other. Fun isnt it. Though by my counts you would be dead twice now))

((Yes, but you tried killing Ronnel's guy. The patrons would report that to a ninja. And yes, Aro, you'd be dead by now. One more chance. Make it a good one....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 pm
((Actully Ronnel's guy was gone before I even did anything))  

Nikki-Xion14

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm
(sigh i`m a christan man so i`m noy gonna talk back smile )

aro made a clone and it took the explotion for him and fliped backwords to avoid anyother explosives that could triggered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm
Nikki-Xion14
Norai picked up her bow and in a flash had placed three arrows in and and pulled back hard. She released the arrows as they all flew simultaneously and hit Shinji. Aro, and the guy she was talking to's bowl. All three bowls shattered as the noodles and soup spilled all over the counter and onto the floor as Norai smirked some.

((Yeah technically she killed the bowls...the rpc did leave xp ))  

BluewolfofMibu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

"Well, I'm here to break up this fight. It is quite childish that they have to fight in a cafe, where people just want to relax, and drink coffee." He was about ready to grab Aro by the throat and yell at him for being an idiot. He was much faster than the two there, definitely able to kill both within five minutes if he wanted to. Of course he was going to choose not to. He would be able to slightly foresee whatever jutsu either of them was going to use, and with his speed he could leap into action fast enough to stop it, no matter which one used it.

((Third strike Aro. You are holding the explosive notes. No clone can take the blast. I'm bowing over to Lenon as the elder GP.
EDIT: Uh, Lyght, they ARE outside...))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
Nikki-Xion14
((Actully Ronnel's guy was gone before I even did anything))

((Hmmm...sorry, I guess you're right. Don't blow up the cafe, though. I'd rather not have to remake this. ...Know what? It should be an offense punishable by death. >.> ...Or not. Everyone would be dead by now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Aro metatora
(sigh i`m a christan man so i`m noy gonna talk back smile )

aro made a clone and it took the explotion for him and fliped backwords to avoid anyother explosives that could triggered.

By the time you would have made the seals you would have been blown up. Plus that requires two hands to make seals. So your still holding the arrow when it explodes. Lyght we are outside, and the explosion happened before you even entered so there is no one you can interfere  

Nikki-Xion14

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Third strike Aro. You are holding the explosive notes. No clone can take the blast. I'm bowing over to Lenon as the elder GP.
EDIT: Uh, Lyght, they ARE outside...))

((I'm not a GP yet...Alicia hasn't checked the applications. I'm just taking position as crew. Besides, I want your opinion. What do you think?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games