Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Makira slowly sat up and looked at them. She rubbed her head, squinting since her vision was still a bit unclear. "What... happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 pm
"Don't come near! Stay where you are!" Seraphiel told Makira. Any sudden movements would set KoTari off, "Tell me KoTari! Tell me you don't want it!" She demanded of her brother.
"...Ah...I-I..." KoTari was barely able to speak from bloodlust.
"Say it!" Seraphiel demanded.
"...I...d-don't want..." KoTari struggled to say.
"Keep saying it!" Seraphiel didn't let up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 pm
Makira stayed where she was. She was fighting the demon that was trying to come out again. She held it in. It felt like her head was about to split.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 pm
After a few minutes KoTari was let up. He stood and looked down at Seraphiel, "Thanks," He said and walked to Makira, "You okay?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 pm
"I think I'll be... " She girtted her teeth as the pain came back. "...fine"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm
KoTari tilted his head a little, "You don't look fine at all. What's wrong?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 pm
"I'm just... Trying... to stop... the demon.. from coming... loose..." She told him. She couldn't stand up from all the pain, let alone walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Spade grimaced when she caught onto KoTari's strong bloodlust. She gripped the edges of the table for a few minutes before relaxing. Spade looked at Koto suprised. "I think they are close" she said shakily and a bit scared from the suprise at KoTari's emotions.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 pm
"You're an empath? Sorry. I should have warned you sooner," Koto said, "They should be here any minute."

KoTari gripped onto Makira's shoulders, "You're going to fight back Makira. You're not going to let it win," He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm
Spade shook her head. "I have felt worse" She said thinking about before seraphiel had removed her crystallis. "Where are they?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm
After a few more seconds, the pain siezed. Makira stood up, hanging onto KoTari's arm. "Thank you... I think she's gone now." She said. She felt tired. She was trying hard to keep her eyes open.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm
"They are in the forest heading for this very house. Lets' go and meet them," Koto said and put the old picture away. He led Spade and Lost out of the house.

KoTari looked relieved, "Sorry. This mess between us is all my fault," He said.
Seraphiel rolled her eyes. Wow KoTari is being different. She looked up at her broken wing. Spade and Lost are not going to like this...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm
"No it's not... It's my fault... If only I didn't give you my blood..." Makira argued softly, a tear ran down her cheek and drippped onto the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm
"...Makira, it won't take me all that long to curb that horrible desire I have. So cheer up. When we get Seraphiel fixed up we'll try to find some way to keep you like you are," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 pm
Spade jumped up immediatly excited. She pulled Lost along happy. She couldnt wait to see seraphiel and KoTari. She was still worried about Seraphiel's broken wing.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games