Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm
Illusia was deep in thought. So deep in thought that she had not realized she was creating an illusion of the night Noveus was burnt down. Fire everywhere. People running around and screaming frantically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 am
Echo jumped up, suprised and worried of what she was seeing. "Illusia" She said trying to stay calm. Echo liked being blind much more now.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am
Illusia's train of thought broke down to a halt when she heard her name called out. "Huh?" She replied, the illusion dispersed like a mist being blown away by a sudden gust of wind. "I'm sorry... I had a lot on my mind. I'll try to steer clear of bad thoughts." Illusia assured.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 am
Kiara opened one of her eyes, just to see what's happening. She felt a commotion, and some heat. When she saw it was nothing, she closed her eye again and slept.  

Chi Awase

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 am
Mark sat quietly, not feeling the need to sleep yet. He was startled by the sudden illusion. It must of been a bad memory. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked Illusia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 am
Echo turned around when she felt someone else coming closer. "Does anyone else know of your hiding place?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:47 pm
sai gasped at first when he saw that fire and got up fast, but when he noticed it was only an illusion he sighed and sat back down. He looked at Echo and shrugged "not that i know about" he said as trying to figure what was outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am
Illusia shook her head. "Oh, don't worry, it's nothing. That was just a few lingering memories of the burning of Noveus." Illusia told Mark. Feeling alerted by what Echo said, Illusia made the hideout camouflage with the surroundings.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm
((for the information of all, the witch is looking for RyoSai and Kiara.))

Kiara opened her eyes suddenly, and then looked up. She saw the illusion around them, and felt a bit relieved. She said in a whisper, "Sai, I think it's the witch..." she tried feeling her surroundings.

Kaede was searching the skies for the two demons she made, and she really wanted to get her hands on them. Inside her mind, she's cursing, for she hasn't lost to anyone yet. Tired with flying all night, she landed on the ground, and started walking, still looking for them. "Damn those kids, I should've placed a trap for them when I had the chance..." she kept uttering regrets while looking around.

((and if ever it's too sudden, i just thought of putting the witch in the RP also, since someone said that 'she felt someone else coming closer'. ^^; ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 am
[[Ryo? o_o; i thot gimme's character's name was Sai?]]

"Stay still..." Illusia whispered.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 pm
Echo was quiet, she could feel who ever it was getting closer gradually, part of her wanted to lash out but she figured she would wait. She kept on edge though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 am
((sorry, got the characters from another roleplay mixed up. >_<;; changed it now. ^^; ))

Kaede then looked around, as if she heard something. Her eyes glanced from left to right, as she was circling the place. She stepped on a leaf, which made the silence break. "Sh*t!" she yelled out loud, and apparently, it was very very near the hideout of Sai and Kiara. She felt some kind of rock there, and was now poking it with her broom.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 am
[[i still find it slightly weird that you both made the same mistake, but okay]]

"ATTACK!!" A woman's voice yelled from the distance. A pack of wolves came out from behind the trees, their eyes glowing red. they growled at the witch.

Illusia grabbed Echo's hand, in a way to assure her to not feel threatened. She knew that this was all her doing, but she could only hope that the others would catch on.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 am
Echo calmed down some, she was about to attack when she heard the yell.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 pm
((we did? o_O))

Kaede quickly turned seeing the wolves. "What the hell?!" she shouted out, quickly jumping up to the trees. She threw her broomstick in the air, and it floated. She attempted to ride the broom, but she slipped and was back to the ground again. "Ugh... Damn it..." she murmured to herself, looking up to see whoever was the woman who called those wolves.

Kiara got startled, hearing the commotion outside. She looked at all of them inside the hideout, wondering if any of them know what's really going on.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games