Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

The Guildmaster's body vanished from his throne. His body shot off in different directinos as multiple shadowy figures. He raced through the cities and streets heading for Noroa, it wasn't very hard to find an Energy Signature as unique as Alastors. But one questino kept eating away at him, where had Fayte and Leon gone to, they couldn't have just vanished from the face of the earth.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Alyss smiled and squealed, giggling. "They are so cute I just know it! Oh look there they are. Wow mom and dad almost look exactly the same except for the tiredness..." Alyss smiled and put her hand on Marcove's shoulder, so happy that she could see her parents again.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm

"Yeah." Marcove said bleakly. "They do. But still, what happened that made them 360 on us like that? I mean we're not born yet, but still." He watched the two 15 year olds and was tempted to approach them, but kept his distance.

~~~

Dulceri looked up from the ground after creating sandstorms around him and Daphne and spoke lowly,"There are people watching us." He shifts his eyes to the side direction to the area behind him, then back to her two-tone eyes. "Don't be alarmed. If they try something, I'll stop them. Don't trouble yourself anymore than you already have."

~~~

"Ah. So Nephilis has a older sister." Kessaris looked at the lady and contemplated requesting a display of power, but denied it. Her power was probably of no use to him. "We're here..." He lands on the soft field of the outer city. Evermore, even in the distance, still seemed larger than life. Skyscrapers, trolleys...it was still the info capitol of the world. "Alright mam, where exactly is Nephilis?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 pm

The Guildmaster's body formed up from the shadow of the city. He had taken the form of a simple teenage boy, but his eyes revealed it all. He followed the energy signature and smiled. ~Alastor I am here~ He said as he melted into the shadows once more only to reappear near Alastorr.

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:16 pm

"No idea really..." Alyss said softly then looked at Marcove, a smile coming on her face. "Hey now brother cheer up... you must not let that get to you.." She said in a calm voice, making a calm gesture.

~~~

Daphne looked at Dulceri, nodding a little as she closed her eyes. She opened them in the direction Dulceri mentioned then looked back at him, tilting her head. "Thanks... I just don't like having this happening so much. It really puts a damper on my spirits."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:26 pm

"Hello." Alastor said as he turned around to face his partner. "I missed you pal. Where you been?" He looks into the crimson storms that were the guildmaster's eyes and smirks toothily. "Now that the formalities are done, we have a job to do. Hopefully this time, we can get the residue before anyone else. What makes this so good is that Kira and Serenity aren't here. They've....just vanished. They've only got half a team and I've learned some new tricks as well as taken some."

~~~

"I'm not worried about it..." He begins to blush as he looks at Alyss. "We're following kids around...we're a couple of *****." He looks away and laughs to himself before returning his attention to his parents. "You know, Daphne looks like you alot at that age."

~~~

"There's nothing to worry about Daphne my love." Dulceri reassures with a solemn nod. "The only thing I need to worry about is my dad. He's dying very, very fast. They say his heart muscles are growing weaker. His immune systems sees them already in necrosis...so they're attacking it." A tear forms in his hazel eye and falls to the sand, heavy with emotion. "His system is killing him...we need Nephilis right now."

"Wow..." Marcove whispers in the bushes behind him. "You hear that?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Daphne breathed out slowly and put her arms around Dulceri and put her head on his shoulder. "Dulceri... please don't cry... I know we need Nephilis. But I can't get us there unless you can. Plus I highly doubt we should leave your father in such a venerable state and all."

~~~

Alyss smiled, putting her head on his shoulder and sighing. "You sure now how to be annoying. Of course I heard it. Grandfather is dying... thats how he died." She said softly, sighing a little.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

"Yeah." Dulceri wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder. "We can't leave him like that. If we do, I dont' want to know what he'll be like when we get back." He steps back and draws his options in the sand with his mind alone. "There's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight and..."

"Gee sis, i'd be swell if you told me these things!" Marcove half whispered.

Dulceri raises his hand and throws a wave of sand at the bushes, catching both Marcove and Alyss in it. "Stand back Daphne. This may get messy."

"Wait!" Marcove pleaded as he wiggled his fingers that protruded his new suit of sand. "Wait. We overheard your father and his condition. We umm, we want to help guard him while you go get Nephilis!"

"Who are you two? And how do I know you don't want to kill my father!"

"My name is...Rho." Marcove lies to his father.

"And the girl?" Dulceri asks, his sanded grip tightening on the both of them.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm

"Analiss." Alyss said softly, looking at Daphne then looking back at Marcove. She changed her eye color to red, then looked at Daphne so she wouldn't know. Her power failed and she started to panic a little.

Daphne almost opened her mouth to speak and then stepped forward, a smile on her face but it was fake. "I trust them.. both of them." She said softly, looking back at Dulceri and then put her hand out to Alyss.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Monet could sense Alastor's presence back on earth. She looked at Nas. "Darling...he's here....I think the plan should go into effect very soon...still no word from Keliah" she told him.

Amara had been around the planet,stealing aura and training. She was now in a more humanoid form. She now wore a female ninja outfit, with her hair in a bun and a mask over her mouth to hid her fangs. She lept from the cliffs toward Noroa. She knew something was coming big.

Keliah and company finally reached Evermore. "You're Neph's sister..." she questioned. She flew and landed setting the woman down.

"thank you Keliah, I will not tell Nephilis who you are, for it is not his destiny to know all of this" she told her. "I am going to look for my brother, and I have a gift to give you before leaving" she told her as she ran off into the palace.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 pm

"Fine." Dulceri drops them both to the ground after holding them three feet off the ground. "You both look like people I know. Family perhaps, but I'm not going to dwell on it. Shale is that way." He points to the right. "There's a sphere there. It's called the Bulb and it's not done. Half way actually. Go there, up the steps. First right room. My father is in there. Please..." He said with sentiment. "Please take care of him. Please."

"Will do sir." Marcove nods affirmatively.

"Thanks Rho. If I become leader someday, I'll promote you to general."

"Thanks sir. Anything for the Shale family."

"Okay... Well Daphne, are you ready to move off to Evermore? I think they're having a festival to celebrate the 'falling moon rocks.'

Marcove looks to Alyss and furrows his brow in caution. "Don't worry. You're better off that way. We don't want them to know we have powers anyway, okay?"

~~~

"Hey, mam, when you find Neph, can you tell me? I need to talk to him." Asks Kessaris as he steps forward to catch her.

~~~

"Good. Good." Nas cracks a smile and dresses as he nears Monet. "I've been waiting for this. Time for Alloy to know true conquest."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:21 pm

She turned around to look at Kessaris. She smiled. "Dont call me ma'am I'm only a few years older than he is...gosh!!!" she said rubbing Kesse's hair. "Anyway, I can do it from right here". Nephy...we have someone to see you, get your a** out here she projected with a light smile. "He'll be here shortly."

Monet looked at Nas. "Yes...the wold will now be under the control of Noroa, like it should have been so many years ago" she told him.

Amara looks at the palace as she walks towards it. She walks past the guards as she walks in on her mother and father. She looks at them. "I have returned father...mother" she said quitely.

((Hey I think in the prequal, I'll be Nephilis sister!!!))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Kendal sighed he had lost Marcove and Alyss after what seemed like a while of searching he came upon them "God it's about time I found you two" He said oblivious to Daphne and Dulceri. "Sheesh I can teleport and cause disasters but finding you two is more than I can handle sometimes" He said. He finally noticed the other two and paused for a moment waiting for Marcove or Alyss to fill him in.

Ricky had stayed away from the the woman he somehow felt a little odd being involved in all of this. He sighed and decided to wait for Kessaris and Keliah to finish what ever they were doing besides what would be the advantage of meeting this person for all he knew she was dead in his time.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 pm

((OMg she's not a grown woman,she's not that much older than Neph,lol))

The girl looked at Ricky. She walked over to him. "Are you okay?" she said with a smiled. Ricky may not have known it, but he was a descendent of hers. "I sense that you can manipulate the weather" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:29 pm

(You know I was thinking of asking about him being related to her and also I figured since Neph was technicaly dead at one point in time and since no one had used her before somthing had happened and also my post said "For all he knew" meaning she may not have been dead...and also if he is a decendant of hers wouldn't that make him related to neph?)

Ricky looked at her "I'm fine" He said in almost a rude way. He frowned "and yes I can manipulate the weather...but I'm not very good at it so far I can barely make snow" He said. He always hated how little he could do with his abilities.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games