Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi took a deep breath as she closed her eyes then slowly exhaled as she turned to Aki and opened her eyes. She leaned in close with a smile. "Aki, darling, I consider you a friend and that is the only reason I have not jumped over this table and ripped out your throat with my bare hands." She said placing her hand on Aki's chin and spoke more softly. "Now my absence was not by my choosing, and if I had it my way I would be sitting in that chair in what would be my office. There are many things about Kusa you do not know, hidden things I have planted, weapons powerfully enough to destroy entires villages including this one. Secrets that could have me back in that chair when ever I choose." Masumi said sliding her hand up and placing it on Aki's cheek. "Again though we are friends, so I would not do that." She rubbed Aki's cheek some before removing her hand. "Kusa is my home, but that does not put me under your thumb as one of your subordinates and if I feel like doing something, then I will and if I want your opinion I will get just that, your opinion. Now then I come as a representive of Kumo to extend that allyship to you. Because I love you Aki and just want to help you, however if you are trying to cross me or destroy me I will not hesitate to elimatnate you because I believe us to be as I keep saying friends, and I take care of my friends. Now are we friends Aki, or are you done with me?" Masumi asked sitting up straight looking at her.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

If anything right now, Uno should be feeling the demons inside of him rearing to strike Masumi, but was he powerful enough to control the blood lust of Kohnaro. None of the ninja in the room could see his face, as his teeth gridded in disbelief at Masumi's words. The ungrateful b***h.. the Metal Demon thought as he recalled early the audacity of these new shinobi. Though a smile came across his face, as the Blind One turned to meet his old god-daughter. "I thought you had died years ago, Masumi." Mikyo hissed through his smile. If it were that easy. He thought to himself in his own mind. "It was a harsh move, and if I do say so myself, a foolish one." The man stepped closer to Uno, just in case the mask needed to be restrained. "The chakra that I felt was Susumu's then, it seems. A very unjust way of bringing her back."  

Oni_Soul

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
[ Uno Harum ]

Something inside him seemed wrong, like a huge pain was being restored. Uno's flesh seemed to mold as his every cell of his skin began to harden. He did not like the thought of blood lost for a cause of power. How hard was it for treaties to work... were the thoughts in his mind. Suddenly a shout came across his thoughts, he flinched. His left hand covered the eye hole in his mask.
"... DEATH... I WANT HER BLOOD!!!!!!!!..."
Uno dropped to one knee, as he tried to hold Kohnaro back. It seemed that as he was getting used to these powers he was still nothing compared to Mikyo, who'd tamed the demons himself. He felt ever cell on his skin sharpen into razors. He spoke to Mikyo, not wanting him to worry "It seems Kohnaro doesn't like this woman. I seem to feel the same way and our emotions are mixing together. I'll have to calm him down." he said as he began trying to calm his emotions. He wondered why Masumi was making him soo nervous, angry and anxious.

ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 pm
((Yeah I am wondering why he is freaking out over Masumi too...))  

Masumi H Dekata

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm
Masumi H Dekata

((did you read how you spoke to her? You basically told her she is nothing, and you can do what ever you want.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Oni_Soul
Masumi H Dekata

((did you read how you spoke to her? You basically told her she is nothing, and you can do what ever you want.))

((Point? Aki been talking down to Masumi since this Cloud thing started. Plus Masumi pretty much a rouge, she just kinda visits Kusa and helps them out. So she can do whatever she wants because of that))  

Masumi H Dekata

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 pm
((just because of that doesn't mean it is right to do whatever you wish.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:11 pm
(( I gotta go for a bit. DON'T... DON'T MOVE. STAY. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Ooooh I like her.... She's feisty.." Riku blurted out with a big smile on his face. He didn't intended to say that at all and he probably be mistaken of what he meant, yet he couldn't get the smile off his face. Though he went back to being quiet, to say the least he was impressed and dismay at the words she had chosen to his new landlord. After all with Riku moving from village and village he couldn't believe how many people let themselves be subjugated as subordinates to questionable leaders. He was most curious of Aki's change of tone to her past superiors she had taken, he had loved how she had put Arekku down a notch earlier. Now he hears that Arekku had become Raikage, it might mean the perfect excuse to go to war with Kumo and with that Riku was trembling with excitement. "She preaches peace with no backing and she allies herself with questionable people....... I wonder where this is going..." Riku thought to himself as he watch everyone in the rooms reaction.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade bowed to the Kusakage after the whole exchange was made between Masumi and the Kusakage. So much information at once...it was a good thing he was heading to Rain. I'll have to send message to the Brotherhood...Masumi Dekata...her weakness shall need to be revealed...a woman like that can not be allowed to live, she will only bring more and more bloodshed, he thought as he turned around, his back towards the Kage, his eyes watching Masumi through the veil of darkness. "Lady Kusakage, I will be waiting for the squad at the village gates. I believe three genin is what it was? I'm sure I can handle them," he told her confidently as he walked through the threshold of the office. The life of a shinobi...never a dull moment... he sighed as he headed towards the gates.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm
Masumi H Dekata

((Uno can sense feeling just like Mikyo. He knows Aki and Mikyo are outraged, therefore their moods are seeping into his.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas followed after Blade. He wanted to go to the chuunin exams and this conflict was more than he could handle.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

The nine-year-old pre-ninja entered the Kusakage's office with his standard innocent look. He stared at the large statured, compared to him, people in the room. It was fairly surprising to him that this could be how big he got when he would become a real shinobi. It was quite amazing, but he wouldn't let that be known. Not like he could, though. The boy wasn't good at sharing his feelings. It was never something Haku could do. Not even when he was a lot younger. He started to speak, but second guessed himself, as everyone in the room was quite intimidating. It wouldn't be fun dying for speaking out of term. He just sat further back than the others and didn't say much, if anything, at this point.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira appeared in a gale of wind at the entrance of the Office as he wanted to see if Aki was ready to see him before he left. He begun to walk into the building as a familar pressure. He seemed to have walked back to find Masumi and Mikyo, who has regained his stature and memory. "Ah, so we meet again. Lady Dekata." Akira said as he turned to Mikyo. "Well, I see you have regained your memory..I hope that is correct? Strange I ran into you here. I had a proposal for you. It can wait for a private matter as It is something of a personal nature." Akira said repectfully to Mikyo. The man known throughout the Leaf Village as both their greatest shinobi and once, the greatest threat to the Shinobi world. A man that returned as a giant of lost memory of whom Akira would have fault to keep around during his reign, when so many would have better watched him burn to death or be beheaded.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 am
User ImageUser Image

The was a twitch on her jaw line as Masumi's hand came to hold her chin. A slightly uneasy feeling boiled in her stomach as she verbally led around like a child. And she was powerless to it. Swallowing down the feeling Aki looked up to the woman sitting upon the desk and gave her a small smile before speaking, "We are friends Masumi. And I do not wish to come between you and your home. I don't dare cross you. I will accept your invitation to be allies with the new Kumogakure. But please consider my... uneasiness in the matter. I will do my best to accept your actions in Kumo as fate and will look forward to a new future. Where we can usher in peace, together as friends." And as Aki did have a look of hope about her she had to swallow her pride. For the reality that this woman could easily end her was setting in, and now was not the time to pick fights. The kusakage would have to chose her words carefully and tread lightly. She could not risk upsetting Masumi in the slightest.

The kusakage glanced to Mikyo and Uno, internally hoping that they would keep their emotion in check. She didn't wish for any outbursts in the office. Riku's sudden blurt caused Aki look at him with a quirked brow, "Riku, do me a favor. go find Blade at the gates and let him know that Kurai Chiru has requested to attend the chunin exams. Thanks." Aki looked to Akira as he entered, "Nice to see you again old friend." She spoke up.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games