Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 pm
Eris reached out a hand quickly taking Momo back.

“What in the world are you hiding?” Eris asked staring at Michael. “Momo only does that when someone is keeping secrets, big ones…dark ones.”

Reaching out a hand Eris touched Michael’s cheek just below his eye and stared deeply. Her own eyes became slightly glazed.

“Who are you really and what in the name of Chaos have you seen?” She whispered breathlessly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Minos, The Mighty Minotaur

Or Michael, The Freshman?
"Don't bite off more than you can chew." Was all that Minos had to say on the subject. He would've allowed her to place her hands on his cheek. If she truly wished to see what he has seen, she would've witnessed a warrior's life, war after war, each more bloody than the last. After all of the sides had retreated one creature remained on the battlefield, The Mighty Minotaur, Minos. Michael was in fact a Minotaur, but not just any minotaur... He was the mightiest of all the Minotaurs. Thus his well-given nickname. However, despite all the bloody wars he had gone through, in complete chaos, there had to be order, a small quality that kept him from the rest of his ilk, he was also the noblest of minotaurs, respecting the honor of others, and sparing those which did not deserve to die.

Lieutenant Murp

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:28 pm
Eris blinked and was trust back centuries she saw war and chaos on bloodshed everywhere. Slowly a smile twitched at the sides of her mouth, slowly it began to expand into a crazed grin. Mad giggling spilled from her lips. Even as her hand fell limply into her lap Eris laughed joyfully.

At the sound of her laughter Daichi looked up from the book he had been reading and swore creatively. Grabbing Eris by the shoulder he began to shake her wildly.

“Eris snap out of it,” He shouted, “You b*****d what did you do to her?”

“Daichi it was beautiful so much chaos, so much power.” Eris’s head lolled to the side as she stared at Michael.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:29 pm
the mere human girl that was being picked on or was about to got up to move from her seat since everyone was tired of waiting for the announcement in the gym. She decided she would go get some water. So when Suzumi got up to go get her drink. Needlessly she freaked when she seen the snake and jumped onto the nearest person. It just so happened to be Dio. "That's a....snake..." she studder as she pointed at the girl.

Ashley happened to look at the girl. She wasn't scared of the snake but then she finally caught on to what this little boy was. And the fact he said Mortimer. She couldn't help but laugh silently in her mind. For she once met that minotaur. He was strong, and somewhat funny to her. She was alittle curious and interested in this new day now. So when the white owl came and perched itself on her shoulder she just stroked it.

[night I'll be back on in the afternoon on monday]  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm
(So much POSTING! Slow down! It's like rabbit screwing!)
"You should really mind your own business, Athena. It's not your place to say what I can and can't. I'm older than you after all."

Dio then turned his to the shady boy who was now calling himself Apollo. It occurred to Dio that mortals nowadys were naming their children after gods. "Now chance in Hades this fool THE Apollo. Not one so dark and rude." Dio said under his breathe.

New strangers had now just walked into the room. A haughty girl and average school boy. The two were together but there was tension between the two. The girl was now claiming the boy named Micheal as her "Pet". This personally disgusted Dio as he believed in one's own freedom to choose.

Dio was now tempted to brandish the bottle of brandy in his bag, but out of no where, a chesty girl with light brown hair had tackled Dio out of fear. She had been frightened by a snake. "It's going to be a long day." He groaned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm
(So wait? Suzumi just tackled Dio? I'm confused! Evything is going so fast.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lieutenant Murp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm
( If you want I can give you a recap, bro. )
User ImageUser Image

He blinked at the unexpected laughter, he bit his lower lip and shrugged "I don't know what I did." He scratched underneath his baseball cap once more "I'm just gonna..." He hunched over on his desk, laying his head on his arms, his baseball cap fell of and onto the floor, he didn't try to reach for it. And then he suddenly snapped back up "Isn't there supposed to be a teacher here?" He quickly tried to switch the subject off himself and unto something else. "Or.. Or... Uh... Maybe..." He quickly surveyed the room for a new subject, hurriedly he tried to create a new subject, but he simply repeated his last statement "Yeah! A teacher is supposed to be here, right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm
(Would you kindly?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm
(LOL I'm glad everyone having fun ^^ And demon!! All te students pose to be at the gym >< There I shall announce the wonderful masquerade!!! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm
( Oh. Alright, thank you for the heads up. )

( And as for the recap let's see... Well, ever since you left, Michael pretty much introduced himself to everyone, everyone introduced themselves back, Michael made friends with Apollo, Athena pretty much knows he's a minotaur, uh Eris and Michael have been talking 'bout stuff. An owl pooped on someone's head. And uh... I'm pretty sure we'll be heading to the gym now. )
User ImageUser Image

Michael's eye twitched as he heard the PA system announce that everyone should go to the gym, instantly he stood up in high spirits "The Gym?! That sounds like a place where I'd feel at home!" He looked at Eris, whom he surmised was still giggling, he offered his hand to her "I can walk you to the gym, if you'd like." He smiled, deciding this wasn't in the best of judgement, but he just couldn't resist.

Lieutenant Murp

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 pm
(Thanks. I now have to wait for Serphim to post and answer my question. I need to know whether or not the chesty Suzumi tackled Dio.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 pm
(Sry guys, kinda busy so I'll post tomorrow-promise!! ^^' In return for being so patient, then you guys can pick te colors! Everyone picks one thou, since there is enough of you guys XD

I'm up for grey!! 8D WOOT! Luv mah grey ^ ~^)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 pm
((Sorry for not posting for a while. I fell behind and couldn't catch up. But I think I've got it all sorted out now.))

Alex made his way to the gym where the announcement had told all the students to go for something. He wasn't in that good of a mood though since he found out that several of the gods were hiding out here at the school. Yes, he had wanted to find them and yes, he wanted nothing more than Athena and Posiedon dead at his feet and his vengance to be complete. But now that he had finally found them, he was at a loss of what to do next. You couldn't just go out and kill a god.
But he tried to put those thoughts behind him for now. Maybe if he could focus on something else, a solution would come to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:55 am
Momo blinked calmly at Eris, who was still giggling, before slithering up her arm and biting her on the ear. Hard. Abruptly Eris stopped giggling and shook her head.

“Whoa,” She groaned under her breath, “power rush.”
Looking up at Daichi and Michael sheepishly.

“Sorry, I blacked out for a minute.” Eris shrugged, “Thanks for the offer Michael we would love to walk with you.”

“I still don’t trust him,” Daichi muttered.  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 am
Apollo turned to dio and grinned slightly. "Ahh it's fun being named after god's, ne?" He said before smiling fakely at him then tilting his head. "Ahh good to not be recognized because of my attitude.." He muttered under his breath before looking towards Eris and michael boredly. "Oi Dio...you think it's weird I'm named Apollo? most people don't realise who I'm 'named' after....hmm I wonder where Hades is.." He said before quickly covering his mouth. "I mean..my pet..dog..YEAH that's right my pet dog hade's." He sighed before shaking his head at his own stupidity.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games