Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Koji stopped when he saw a wolf run by then chased after it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:42 pm
"Why me..?" Caius groaned, slumping over before taking off after Koji. "Why am I always stuck with the damn dirty work..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:47 pm
Koji quickly caught up with the wolf and knocked it's feet from under it, once it fell he bit threw its neck hitting its jugular. "Finally i get to eat." He murmured taking a chunk out of the wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 pm
"...You know, I'm sure the others could have simply provided you with food." Caius sighed, looking down at Koji as he sat up in a tree branch. "But if you perfer raw wolf, I won't judge you then."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:54 pm
"You don't really notice if you let insticts take over. Now what do you want?" Koji asked licking his muzzle and the wolf burst into flames.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 pm
"Menos told me to watch you. He had a bad feeling you were up to something 'stupid' though it just seems you were getting a bite to eat." Caius groaned.

"Oh, be prepared to be on Hael's shitlist by the way!" He chuckled.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 pm
Koji snorted and took another bit out of the wolf while it was still on fire. "Well you can see i'm not doing anything so go away please."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm
"And leave you to wander the human world alone..?" Caius chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "Even if you aren't with Recht, what if one of his men captures you and tortures you for information about Omazige and Hael? Or the village? Hmm?"

There was a sudden groan coming from Hael. Seemed she was waking up earlier than normal.
"...The Hell...?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm
"Ah....You're awake...."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:06 pm
"It's been tried before and it didn't work, i can look after my self so please leave unless you have a better reason why i should stay." Koji said then continued to eat the wolf.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm
"Because he has new pets now." Caius said bluntly. "One that commands an army of demon brutes that could rival Shax, and it's damn near impossible to do that."

"He has another as well. Hael's mother it seems, a shape shifter. She can lie to you and you wouldn't even know it. Believe it or not kid, but you know hold information Recht would die for about those two, and it's not the brightest idea to be wandering around with it."

"Yeah.." Hael groaned, looking around. "...I take you decided to catch me?" She asked, looking down and seeing her feet - or any part of her - wasn't touching the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm
"Correct..."

Omazige let out a sigh as he found the Menos and Hael.
"...You need to work on that temper..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm
"Shape shifters don't full me and it's impossable to make me talk, your going to need a better reason then that." He said finishing off the wolf. "Besides i'm not going to stay where im not wanted." He added turning back to human and pulling his hood off, he could hear better when something wasn't covering his ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 pm
"She's not like an oridinary shifter though." Caius sighed. "It's impossible to tell it's her. Until it's too late anyway. And Recht.. He brings your worst nightmares to life. And uses it against you. Can even kill you with it."

"Just think about this before you run off like the latest and greatest version of teenaged angst kid." He sighed, looking down at Koji. "Even if you don't talk, Recht will get rid of you. No doubt he'll let the shifter have your soul, and when she does, she'll learn everything you knew. This village, it's people and other places you may have been. Humanity is already dying enough as it is and if they get a hold of you, all you'll be doing is helping them wipe a bit more of it off."

"It's his fault for being a p***k." Hael grunted, glaring away from the two.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 pm
"But you notice I didn't attack him..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games