Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:29 am
Void looked at Amara he tightened his black gauntlet hands and said. " Oh so now the monster is is on the outside, you are just like me. " He said quietly. He burst forward his speed blinding especially in the mist that surrounded them. He created a set of acuptucture needles in his hands. He threw them at Amara each needle was tipped with a lethal toxin that acts like cobra venom.

Avon gasped and looked at the nedles. He lashed towards the needles stopping them with his body. He grunted as they pierced his skin. " Amara, Kenji don't let the needles touch you the toxin will rot your body from the inside out. " He said as he fell again, the needles slowly moved themselves from his skin the holes closed up he was fine just tired and now poisoned, which would leave his system in a matter of seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:23 am
Shatara nodded. "Okay this wont take long" she stated, closing her eyes thinking of Shale as Tenshu soon faded and Shale was their new surroundings. She looked at Chyuta. "We're here" she stated. "It seems that everyone is in the bulb" she added.

Amara looked at Avon as he was now poisoned. "I'm glad to know that you think I'm a monster...no different than the others" she stated as darkness quickly surrounded her. She had more control than Kenji. It rippled with every movement. It surrounded her steel fans. "Dance of Nightmares" she yelled as millions of blades of darkness began to fly at void as well as tendrils that erupted from the ground began to circle him. She placed her hand on the ground as the ground began to quake, disrupting the terrain that they were standing on.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 pm
Void watched as the onslaught of attacks raged towards him the ground beneath his body began to quake, he smiled under the mask and burst into a cloud of black mist shooting at Avon the black mist swirled around him picking up the mask that contained Charon. Rematerializing his body he held the mask out, " Oh how sentimental he kept the mask, how touching. " He said as he looked over the mask. He looked at Amara and said. " Let's see how much of you still remains. " He said quietly. With his hood over his face he gently removed his current mask his face unrecognisable. He placed on Charon's and in a burst of pure white feathers Charon appeared his angelic figure just as it was before. " I guess not much has changed Amara, I'm so happy to see that you are doing well. " He said with a smile, he didn't expect her or Kenji to react as friendly as he was now, after all he was trying to kill them. Charon spread his wings hovering in the air, " It's good to see you guys one last time at least. " He said with a small sigh. " However I cannot stay like this for long, Void is my natural host now, and it is his body I must remain inuntil I create another mask. " He said as his blonde hair fell gently over his shoulders and eyes. He floated in the air he looked like a an angel, except for the sad expression on his face. " I won't ask for forgiveness I do not deserve it, but can I ask for one thing, as selfish as it sounds. Can I sing for you one last time? " He asked quietly. The black mist around them faded with Void temporarily gone there was nothing to keep the haze around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 am
Chyuta was amazed, he never new how it felt like to teleport or how long it would take but honestly he didn't feel a thing and didn't take long at all, because almost instantly he was in a new surrounding and the aura has completely changed. "Yeah I would think so, lets head there, but if you rather do something else I wont mind." He stated calmly as he waited for her reply before he would walk off.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 am
Shatara looked at Chyuta. "Now what would I have to do in Shale?" she asked with a chuckle. She sighed. "Let's proceed, shall we?" she stated as she began to move. Maybe she could find out answers in the minds of others at this banquet they were at. She sensed Rygor's and Amalia's mind. They were engaged which made her happy as she sighed heavily. "Good things have been happening..." she stated as she soon continued to investigate Rygor's mind. Something was off...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:43 am
Chyuta smiled after her response. "Well I wouldn't know, I been gone for quite sometime remember." He stated with a small chuckle but then proceeded. "We shall." He replied walking beside her now wondering what everyone was up to and how they were but Chyuta never did like to probe into others mind which is why he didn't utilize his mental abilities as much as Shatara. He could an uneasy aura surfacing within Shatara and looked towards her. "Are you alright, is something wrong?" He stated as he could now feel a hostile aura along with three other near it with tense aura's and started to wonder if it was what Shatara was uneasy about either way he waited for her response before he said anything.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am
Taking a seat before the crowd, Dulceri looks out upon them all with a smile. "Good. Soon, there won't even be enough space in this room to fit everyone. Renovations are my fav..." He said sarcastically. He pauses for a minute, feeling a change in his nation. "Shatara and some...guy is here. The more the merrier."

~~~

Nephilis walks across the desert on his way to Tenshu. His sister, whose body is charred beyond recognition rests in his arms. His aim right is to get Zephyr to heal her back to life. Even though he lead two attacks on her nation, he still hoped that she would be nice enough....merciful enough to heal her. He murmurs something to himself and keeps on walking through the heat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm
Kenji felt that whatever abilities he had was enhanced and saw the darkness around him grow bigger. He was slowly starting to understand his new powers and barely avoided the needles headed for them. His eyes slightly widen when he saw Avon poisoned. He turned his attention back to Void only to see Charon there instead. He had a small frown but his face was filled with sadness. "I guess there's always a reason to what you do... Maybe it is my fault you turned into Void but I won't ask for forgiveness either..." he said quietly. He looked at Amara to answer the question Charon asked and suddenly felt that he didn't belong here at this moment.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:14 pm
Amara looked at Void as he was now Charon again. Her heart fell as she saw him and as he began to talk, she had to fight everything within herself not to cry. She looked over to Kenji and back to Charon. "....you may" she answered as she awaited his actions.

Amalia looked at Rygor and Dulceri as she began to eat her lobster and drink a glass of wine. She was still in disbelief about what had happened. But she couldnt help but think she was betraying Rygor, the real Rygor. Was it her place to lie to him about his life...but it was a good thing she had did right? He was at peace and at least they were together. For some reason, she felt this was the most selfish thing she could have done.

Shatara looked at Chyuta. "No...everything is fine, just have been having flashes of visions lately" she stated as they entered the bulb. She was lying to him but some things were best left unsaid unless it possed as a possible threat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 pm
" Kenji don't blame yourself it was inevitable. " He said with a smile. He looked at Amara and smiled. " Thank you Amara,do you remember a while ago you asked me if I could make you a garden from my voice? Now is the time I will keep that promise. " He said quietly. He landed on the ground and let his arms drop to his side. He tilted his head upward and smiled. " It hasn't changed much...I'm glad. "Charon closed his eyes and opened his mouth again. Two other figures appeared floating around him, a woman and a man both were angelic in figure and smiled sweetly at the two people before them. What they were only Avon and Void knew, but that wasn't important now. The other two figures opened their mouthes like Charon and sang.
(( Found the song ^^ Anyways it's here on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52i29gIK7-Q&feature=related ))
As they sang silver sparks of light arose from the ground they took the form of what looked like butterflies and as they floated around the ground countless plants shot from the ground, as their voices rang out through the air, the two other angelic figures raised through the air the female one hugged Charon lightly then flew over to Amara and Kenji she smiled and nodded to them before she and the other male disappeared in a spray of silver light. Charon opened his eyes at the work he had done. He took a few steps forward. " It's beautiful isn't it? " He asked with a small laugh. He looked at Amara smiling he asked. " How many times have I sang for you? " He asked in reality it had been about 4 times including this time.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:50 pm
Amara listened as the beautiful song was heard. She looked around as she saw her surroundings change. She sighed as she was in amazement. When Charon asked his question. "It's been four times including this one" she stated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm
" Four huh, that proves I wasn't there enough for you, well like my song this has to come to an end, if only moments like this could last an eternity. However things must change our actions have lead us to this, and we must bare the consiquences. " He said sadly. He looked at the two of them and said. " You know, I was glad. When you and I started traveling, I felt like I had a reason to look at this world, thank you Amara. I'm just sorry that I couldn't give you the happiness you deserved, I was always so worried about everything else I couldn't see what was happening with you, and for that I am sorry. " He said brushing his hair out of his eyes. He looked at Kenji and said. " And I am going to apologise to you as well, I'm sorry that I couldn't help protect you from the celestial, you lost your earth manipulating abilities because of that. " He said as sadness dripped from his voice. " Kenji, I have 2 things I would like you to do, I would like you to at least tell the others that I'm sorry, tell them that if I could go back and do this over again I would but now I am your enemy, if you ever see me again strike me down without mercy. " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Kenji listened with awe as Charon sang. When he heard him apologize to him, he shook his head. "You warned me more then once to run away. I didn't listen. It was my fault I lost my ability to manpulate the earth." he replied, his expression sad. "I will tell the others..." he said softly... He suddenly had conflicting emotions now. He did not want to fight Charon but he knew that he wasn't Charon anymore. He was Void. Not at this moment but he will be. He slowly nodded his head. "I will...." Not sure if he would be able to, he tried to think over and over again Void is not their friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Daphne seemed to phase out as Dulceri left her. She felt a tear roll down her cheek from unknown sadness. She leaned on the railing and started to cry, knowing she was never going to get him to propose. "It's been over five years, Dulceri. Please just do it..." She whispered to herself as she thought of the face of being a lone for the rest of her life and just calling Dulceri her lover and/or boyfriend.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:41 pm
Chyuta could tell she was lying but he didn't bother to questioned why as the tense aura's weren't rising or discharging so a battle was no going on right now, so he didn't bother to check that out either. "Oh I see, well are these vision trying to tell you something, or are they random?" He asked her as he walked in the bulb along with Shatara and headed for the room there seemed to be a great many aura's and knew thats where the gathering was taking place. His steps could be barely and his presence was like the wind, one reaching the door he opened it in order to allow Shatara to walk in before him, and would follow behind her soon after.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games