Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:45 pm
Kei was blasted into the arena, pushed off of the edge and flipped an uncountable amount of times as a recovery. "This cat isn't so easy to kill Suijin!" He shouted launching himself at Masahiro and drawing his Kushinada blades. "Rairyū no Tatsumaki!!" He said as he began to spin, creating a vicious vortex of lightning and wind. The tornado formed into the head of a dragon, swallowing Masahiro, and doing a massive amount of damage, from the combination of Sparkei's blades, the lightning, and the velocity of the winds, no normal human would survive.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 pm
"There's another fight." Said the clone. "Let's go." Lee said and they went to watch the other fight.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 pm
"Thats fine just watch were youre sticking my daggers."

Cy said with a laugh as he stood. He snapped his fingers again and with another blast of wind the dust from the Ghouls was gone. He snapped his fingers again and all his needle like daggers sailed towards him makign another ear piercing whistle. They stopped before Cy, who put them on his belt one by one.

"So hows it feel to be back?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:49 pm
Kren smiled. "So...Did i miss anything?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:52 pm
"You missed Kaylin and Vi taking a shower.. But i didnt get to watch. They seemed pretty broken up about you jumping into the core of youre planet. Im sure their worried about you. That is if they arent being intamit right now."

Cy said as he ignored the other battle that was taking place in the arena. It didnt concern him so he didnt care.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:57 pm
Kren sighed. "Well...that might've been fun." He smiled. "Well...I'm sorry...I should explain."  

Fighter for all

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:59 pm
*Zetsumei and Ikioi went to the library and talked about their past*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:02 pm
"Lets go find them then and you can explain it to all three of us. And im just glad youre back. I believe their in Kaylins dorm room."

Cy said as he picked up his glasses and put them back on. He went over and grabbed his basket full of food and wine. He headed over to Kren and place his free arm around the mans neck.

"Come on lets go talk to Kaylin and Vi."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:03 pm
Masahiro was engulfed by the lightning vortex.However, Masahiro broke free in the form of a gigantic Water Dragon, much larger than the lightning dragon of Kei's. "You despicable creature!" Masahiro yelled as he formed a complex series on hand seals at a blinding speed. "Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu" Masahiro yelled as he fired a massive blast of water at Sparkei

Tsuji watched, his Byakugan to Mangekyou Sharingan fully active  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:05 pm
Kren smiled slightly. "Well...alright...where's that?" He asked as they started to walk.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:09 pm
"Here."

Cy said as shadows surrounded the two of them. Cy focused his energy on Vi's presence. Cy and Kren dissapeared in the blink of an eye and repeared in Kaylins dorm room.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:11 pm
The lightning tornado stopped and Sparkei continued moving forward, with a flip, he slid and looked up at the huge water blast. Growling slightly, he vanished into the earth right as the blast hit the ground. Coming up from a safe distance, his hair wet from the water, he formed a series of hand signals, looking up at him, he smiled slightly "Almost got me there, but no way I'm losing the likes of you! Fūton: Daitoppa!!" Clapping his hands, a huge force of wind erupted from him, heading straight towards Masahiro, flattening the area around him slightly and cracking some windows as well.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:12 pm
Kaylin jumped at the appearence. "Kren!" She said suprised.

Kren stood, a little embarassed. "Hello..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:28 pm
"Kren! Cy!"

Vi said as she came out of the bathroom. Her clothing was too short for her. The shirt she wore squeezed her breasts together, and showed her tone stomach. The shorts she wore rested on her hips and showed off her long legs and a bit of her butt. She had pulled her hair to pigtails. Basically she looked like a naughty school girl.

Cy's mouth dropped as he looked at Vi. A small moan came from him as he stared at her.

Vi ran over to Kren, she hugged him and smiled.

"We thought you had died."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:30 pm
Kren sighed. "Well...Would have...but seems that not being conneted to the darkness saved me. When i connected inside the core...I just had a lot of power back." He smiled softly. "Nice clothes..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games