Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm
"You are on the grounds of the Kanareshii Clan. Lady Caly has become its recent leader and i am her cohort. The garden outside that you see was created by Lady Caly herself. Though the Mansion was here far before any of us arrived. This is a clan for misfits and for those who seek refuge." Cy said gently to the girl.

"If you need to rest please do so here. This is my room but i hardly use it." Cy said as he got up from the chair. "Oh and please do stay away from Vincent. He's the blue haired one you saw before. He's not as nice as he seems im afraid." Cy said to her.

"May i ask your name?" Cy asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki couldn't help but laugh lightly at the male in her arms. "You could say that", she said, responding to his question about being a temptress. With her abilities, she was often called such. But she only did it for fun. She loved to see her victims melt into her embrace, like the typical girl would do wihtin a males. She liked being the dominate one, and wouldn't mind if someone made her weak in the knees once. But none had never attempted such. For she would get them first. "But no. I don't steal souls" she then whispered into his ear yet again, very teasingly like. "And I have no desire to kill someone such as you. Your too cute", she said, placing the hand that held onto him, under his chin, giving it a gentle caress. "I just like...embracing those I find attractive", she stated, still playing with his ear. She then tilted his chin, and moved a bit, so she could place a kiss upon his neck. Naoki was in rare form right now.

Smirking, she released his ear and her hand that resided upon his chin. "So what's your name, cutey?"

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Mizuki listened carefully as the fellow vampire explained where she was. This placed sounded very nice, as well as entertaining, due to him stating it's a clan of misfits. This man spoke in a gentle tone, the entire time, and she could feel herself at ease more. Mizuki relly felt like she had found a place that would be safe, as well as someone she could trust, who was like her, in a way.

As he got up, stating that this was his room. She began to feel bad for using his bed, but he quickly stated that he rarely used it. He then proceeded to tell her to stay away from the other male that she had saw before. He stated he wasn't nice, and she could feel that or somewhat felt that from him, but she fully didn't believe that. Maybe it was her exhuasted body which made her think such. But she felt that she would find that on her own. But not now.

Asking her name, she smiled and gave it. "My name is Mizuki Sven"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm
Seri padded through some bushes, avoiding the group of people she sensed near the actual entrance of the Clanbase that only once in a while popped up (it was if the Clan base liked to keep hidden from people and only showed itself when it deemed fun) and found herself in the garden. For a moment it took her breath away since this was the first time she had ever been there. Flowers perked up a little at the newcomer and she had to snort in amusement. Just because she had a slight affinity with everything around her, didn't mean she always had to pay attention to the plants like all her half-elven friends did. Sheesh.

She glanced over her shoulder, wondering if she had gone too fast for the little one following her and then paused to wait. Sitting on her haunches she licked at a paw and glanced around the garden again. It seemed that it was a semi-popular place to begin with and she wondered just exactly everyone was. There were a lot of demonic auras mixed in with the elf auras she sensed. Not many were anywhere near human and she also sensed a couple of vampires.

But what caught her attention the most wasn't just the powerful aura of Caly. But also of the two vampires, a demon and a male presense near Caly. She wondered why there were so many strong-willed here. She had thought this clan a fairly small one..it didn't exactly warrant the amount of people she Felt here....Perhaps Lady Caly was collecting strays? That was a thought.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Vincents Dolls had taken up to opening the bedroom window and sitting on the window sil, while their master slept.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Sven." Cy said with a light bow to the girl, something he gave everyone when meeting them. Usually. "If you need anything just ask. You can use my bedroom for the meantime. But im afraid ill have to leave your side and rejoin Milady Caly." Cy said gently. "Please feel free to explore the grounds. Stay away from the basement though." Cy stated to the girl.

"Vladimir. And yours?" Vlad said as he continued to melt into the womans embrace, though he became more comfortable. He was gaining his wits back about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Mizuki watched as he bowed to her, like she was royalty or something. Though, back home, it often occurred. Leaving that be, she listened as he explained that she could remain here, in his room, as well as explore the grounds, but stay away from the basement. She became curious, and wanted to ask why, but felt the need to sleep yet again. She hadn't fully regained her strength, so sleep was needed. "Alright", she said softly, and tiredly. Before she knew it, she laid back down, her eye's closing and she drifting off. But before Cy left, she spoke. "Thank you...Cy"

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

His name echoed through her ears, a smile gracing her lips. His name seemed to suit him, and she liked it. "Im known as Naoki, my handsome Vladimir", she said softly. Though by now, she would have already had her way with her victim, but he, she really enjoyed just holding him. This isn't to say the thought hadn't crossed her mind. But Naoki was in an unknown place, and so many figures decorated the area. she could feel there aura's, smell there scent. So such a thing would have to wait, for now. Knowing his scent, she could always find him later, and seduce him if she desired. "So....is this...your home?", she asked. Naoki did just happen to run into this place, not knowing who resided here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm
Kum followed after Seri as quickly as he could, his large paws making for excellent traction as he sped after. The larger feline might not be moving fast but her larger gait had him falling behind in no time. As he caught up to her, he skidded to a stop, throwing his muzzle to the ground and covering his nose with his paws. "So many smells! How can you tell them all apart?" he asked as he looked around, his amber eyes darting place to place as he attempted to get his bearings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percival wandered farther into the garden, finding the creatures herein to be quite curious. Perhaps a few would make nice additions to his collection of Dolls. Not that it mattered. He had quite a powerful collection already. For now he would simply stand back and watch these beings, understanding them better the more he watched. It would me interaction so much easier when he finally decided that he would allow himself to speak to one of them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 pm
Seri tried not to giggle too much when Kum's reaction was heard. But she took pity on him and collected a little magic around them, bending the air a little around the smaller creature so that he wasn't bombarded by the scents so strongly throughout the garden. As she came out of her magic, the faint lavender aura that had shrouded her seemed to fade a little and her eyes stopped glowing, "Well I'm a traveler that has become accustomed to scents of new places. It doesn't bother me all too much when arriving in new places. I've been doing it for centuries." she said gently.

But even as she answered him she sensed a sneaky presense nearby. She gazed towards the direction he was in and wondered if she should approach him. He seemed slightly out of place with the other auras...a little darker than she planned to Feel from creatures here (other than the demons of course).

Slowly she padded towards him, caution in her bearing. She didn't want to be attacked because she was a half demon that didn't give her position away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm
Kum nodded to the female and stood up as he felt the presence of magic surround him. "Nyah. I'm a traveller as well, I just didn't expect so many scents that weren't from these beautiful plants." he admitted a she looked around, sniffing at the less violent air now. This time he was able to discern them from one another, making sure to memorize each one in case he needed to know someone in advance later.

"Mrow? Wait. You're how old exactly? he asked after a moment, the realization that she had said centuries setting in now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percival stopped as he heard a voice nearby. No, two voices. One male and another female. They were rather curious, neither sounding human, but not like the other races he was accustomed to hearing. Al Bhed and Ronso never sounded like that. And Hypello? Don't even consider it.

"Who's there?" he called, keeping his voice to a curious murmur, not wishing to excite the attention of others just yet. His luminescent blue eyes roved over the plant life around him, searching for the sources of the voices he'd heard.

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 pm
Seri gave Kum an amused feline expression, at least one that looked amused and replied, "I'm over 600 years old." then she turned back to watch where she was going. Before long she heard the other male speak and paused for a moment. Deciding what to do she remained where she was and then called out a reply, "I am Serenity Allers, and I'm part of this Clan as requested by the Lady Caly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 am
Vlad sat up breaking the spell the woman had on him. He shook about before turning around and crouching infront of the beautiful wolf maiden. "It is now." He said as he looked about. "Me and my half brother are running from our clans. And i just recently met the leader here. She says we can stay if we like. So here is just as good as any place." Vlad said to her, his tail wagging back and forth slightly.

"When you awaken Miss i do have some questions for you, if thats alright. For now sleep and regain your strength." Cy said before he slipped into the shadows. He would reappear by Lady Calys side with a light smile on his face. Everything taken care of. We have another misfit on our lands.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 pm
She smiled adn turned only slightly towards Cy when he returned to her side. "I did not doubt that when I felt her aura in the room. she responded before turning back to the ones before her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:30 pm
Marsel_lilas
Seri gave Kum an amused feline expression, at least one that looked amused and replied, "I'm over 600 years old." then she turned back to watch where she was going. Before long she heard the other male speak and paused for a moment. Deciding what to do she remained where she was and then called out a reply, "I am Serenity Allers, and I'm part of this Clan as requested by the Lady Caly."

"Wha-?" Kum's expression was one of nothing less than complete shock. "Are beings in this world immortal?" he asked as he looked around. "No one from where I come from has ever lived for such a time." he admitted as he kept stride with the female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing the female voice reply to him, Percival stepped forward a bit, allowing himself to be revealed through the plant life. "Greetings, Serenity Allers. My name is Sir Percival Ronald Frederick William Weeselby XIV." he introduced, bowing low in respect to the lady he had yet to see. His eyes darted around the surrounding area nonetheless, keeping tabs on all movement so that he might spot the other when they emerged.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:11 pm
She decided that she would answer her companion's question at a later time since her attention was drawn to the newcomer. And she was amused. ""Well if you are going to use your full title, then perhaps so shall I." There Seri paused and drew herself up to her full demon height. In a clear voice, full of authority she said, "I am Mirror Master Serenity Allers, Princess of Sovar, granddaughter of both Queen Ninigirma of the Demons and Queen Crisma of the Dog Demons."

This looked like it was going to be a great deal of fun in the long run. She hadbn't gotten to use her full title in a long time...not that she usually cared doing so.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games