Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnEvil

High-functioning Loiterer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

≈Elizabeth≈

Life built on lonelieness...

░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░▒▓▒░

Elizabeth walked in arm in arm with Rihito. She let her mind wander along the lines of what he had said to her at the park. She guided him along with her to a seat beside the window over looking the side walk where many people where roaming. A middle aged waitress came to our table and eyed Rihito in a way that may Elizabeth a bit uncomfortable.

"Excuse me could you get me some tea?"

she asked nicely. When the waitress ignored her she tilted her head down letting her bangs fall over her eyes. Chuckling a bit a a smirk spread across her face.

"I said...get me tea.....now."

she said her voice having a lower sound during certain words. The waitress, as if robotically, stopped eyeing Rihito and went back into the kitchen to get what Elizabeth had ordered.

...is not a life at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:22 pm

≼ Rihito Akai ≽

❝Do not yearn for me, maiden...

Rihito watched the waitress walk away, noting the way she tried so diligently to impress. He chuckled under his breath, easily sensing the angry feelings rolling off of Elizabeth, and the self-content emotions of the woman.

"Calm down, she was a waitress. Probably wanted an extra tip for her 'good service' was all." The young man kept his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his intertwined hands as he gazed across at Elizabeth, ignoring the subject of conversation. "I don't see why you should be so affected. I'm just your butler, when all is well and done." He smirked a bit, his green eyes imploring her, waiting for an answer. 'Or perhaps that's a question I'm not supposed to ask?' He dug into her mind, amused by the prim-&-proper siren. She had once again used that persuasion of hers, something Rihito wasn't fond of. It was unjust that she should be able to will others to do what she wanted-- of course, it was unjust that he could listen in on someone's thoughts at any given time. Thus, he was never able to blame the young woman.

... I am not worth even a thought. ❞

ʘʘϾ •

meep2meep

Giver

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:40 pm

≈Elizabeth≈

Elizabeth smiled menacingly at Rihito.

"Of course I don't like her looking at you....your mine. Need I remind you Ri-hi-to?"

She said biting her lip a bit. Her eyes shown with a different feel. A more evil and courageous look. Eyeing Rihito her smile widened. The waitress should know her place among the rich and upperclass. The young Siren watched as the waitress returned with her tea and a glassy look in her eyes. Elizabeth smiled at her, but her eyes said a different message.

Theres something you need to do in the kitchen. You should get to it.

A thought was forced towards the waitress who smiled and said "Theres something I need to do in the kitchen call me with you need anything." Elizabeth licked her lips as she took a sip of the steaming tea. It was just right. Crossing her legs under the table her dress showing a bit more of her legs.

...is not a life at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

≼ Rihito Akai ≽

Rihito watched her begin to change in attitude, his expression darkening a bit as he realized what it meant. With a sigh he stood up from his chair and walked over to where she sat, standing behind her and trying his best to make it less than obvious what he was doing... Instead, he decided to use her mood to his advantage, running his hand gently along her arm and making her set down the tea, bringing his head close to her neck. "I'm sorry, but you're irresistible..." His soft breath against her skin was hopefully enough to distract her, the hand that hadn't been running across her arm fishing into his pocket for the pills her parents had entrusted him with. He silently hid one underneath his tongue, used to the numb feeling it spread through his mouth by now...

In a swift motion, Rihito had pulled the two-faced woman from her chair, his arms wound tightly about her waist. He looked at her a bit ruefully, wishing to himself that she would cooperate easily this time. Feeling his face heat up, he leaned in closer to her, stopping when their lips would just barely touch. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, the young man kissed her, quickly using his tongue to bring the small pill from his mouth to hers.

ʘʘϾ •

meep2meep

Giver

InnEvil

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:00 pm

≈Elizabeth≈

Watching carefully Elizabeth eyed Rihito as he stood from his chair and made his way around the table. Feeling his warm hand on her arm sent a shiver up her spine. Closing her eyes she felt a cool breathe on her neck. She didn't know his intention, but she was enjoying it. Feeling an arm snake around her waist she smiled lightly. Brushing her lips against his she wrapped her arms around his neck. His strong arms pulled her close and she enjoyed the feeling of the kiss. Then she felt something in her mouth...a pill. When she relized it was too late. She felt her limbs go numb and the pill slid slowly down her throat. This man was better than she thought. She opened her eyes a bit only to be greeted by a blurry image. She breathes in short pants and then she was out cold. She went completely limb and fell into her dream land.

...is not a life at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm

≼ Rihito Akai ≽

'I really am sorry...'

Rihito sighed a bit, catching Elizabeth as she fell limp, studying her sleeping face before setting her down on the chair. She really was a beauty, though he knew better than to push his luck... any feelings she did show for him were probably only her double personality, it all meant nothing. Feeling a bit sullen, he left a bit of money on the table for the waitress, then once again picked up the unconscious woman, stepping towards the door. He could only hope that no one was suspicious of a man walking out with a sleeping-- rather rich looking-- woman...

ʘʘϾ • Exit Rihito/Elizabeth

meep2meep

Giver

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm
the twins went to the cafe ate and left  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
The Scout

Ryan led Mint Groven up to the cafe and through the door. He walked with her over to the booth second closest to the door. He sat down in one of the two cushioned seats and watched Mint as he waited for her to sit down. "I've heard that this place serves great coffee." he said.

Ryan Shinku

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm
phoaly X-4

Mint Aki Groven

User Image

Mint smiles and takes a seat in front of him. "Really? I never even knew we had a cafe." She laughs lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image
The Scout

"Yah it was recomended to me by a friend of mine. I came here and I just loved their coffee. I haven't tried their food theough." he said smiling. :The same guy who's girlfriend I tried to kill... As well as the same guy who stabbed me in the chest.: he thought. A waitress came up to the table. "Hello, how may I help you today?" she asked.

Ryan Shinku

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm
phoaly X-4

Mint speaks to the waiter. "Two coffee's please. I want mine with four creamers, three sugars, and spoon on the side please." She looks back at Ryan . "You?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
The Scout

Ryan thought about it. "I'll take a dash of half and half, 2 spoonfulls of sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract. Oh and a croissant." Ryan said. The waitress finished writing down the orders and left. Ryan looked back at Mint, smiling a bit.

Ryan Shinku

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 pm
phoaly X-4

Mint smiles back. "So what classes are you taking?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
The Scout

Ryan remembered that he had go classes to figure out what he wanted to take.. "I actually have not figured that out yet. I was going to go figure that out tomorrow." he said. "You?"

Ryan Shinku

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games