Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 am
Hiro closed his eyes. "Wait..." He said, it didn't sound like his voice though. He opened his eyes slowly, the iris was golden and his cornea was black, his hair got shorter till it was about shoulder length and turned a snow white, his skin becoming more pale as well. "So...She...Died?" He asked, his voice soft but angry. "I...Will bring her back, after you tell me the names of everybody involved." He muttered, taking a step towards Damion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm
Ray grabbed Hiro's neck, his claws breaking Hiro's windpipe "YOUR GOING TO HELL WITH LENA!" he laughed "i told you to stay away....you should have, now IM going to kill you."
Nikolai looked at Lena's dead body. "i can bring her back..." he sighed "just give me a moment." he breathed "or maybe...you should kill me to...so i can be with lena...just us....finally...." he smiled at the thought "i never wanted her to die....i was angry....i just wanted me and lena....to be alone....for just a day...."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm
"She didn't die because of him, idiot!" Damian snarled and pulled Ray away from Hiro. "That German, John, shot her after you talked about killing her!" he growled, remembering watching his sister, who looked so depressed, get shot in the heart by the German.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm
"yes, but you didnt see what happened BEFORE THAT" ray smiled. "Hiro came back and began to try to win Lena back, thats why she let him kill her. she was confused. that damned Hiro, everything was fine until he came back, and started to confuse Lena" Ray growled. "Im going to kill him, and you to if you get in my way."
Nikolai looked down at lena, a blue mist coming from him and going to her, reviving her from the dead. "Oh lena....im...im so sorry." he said, hugging her and crying. "i didnt want you to die...i was angry...plese forgive me, the wedding can go on with us....yes? please..." he said, crying more  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm
"You can't just expect her to forget her ex-fiance all willy nilly, no matter how much I want that to happen!" he yelled then paused when he saw the mist. His eyes widened a little when he saw his sister twitch. "L-Lena?!" he gasped and crouched down to be close to her.

After a few minutes, Lena's body twitched, her chest slowly moving as she began to breath. New blood started dripping out of her bullet wound each time her heart beat, and her body kept her in her coma-like state so it could heal the wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm
"Yes, but thats why i paid Erik to erase her memory, but Hiro just keeps coming back! he wont stay away!" he growled and looked at Lena. "ah, you have finally learned to heal." he mused
Nikolai put bandages on her wound. "she'll....she'll be fine.....we will forget all this, and everything will be fine" Nikolai said, nervously. "Right? right?" he laughed
((gtg in 30 min, and ill be on RIGHT after school tomarrow. dont too much!)  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm
((Crud.... just remembered that school starts on monday emo son of a biscuit))

Seeing his sister alive again, Damian was so happy that he did something unexpected: he hugged the Russian. "She's alive!" he cried and let go of him. "Thank you Russ - I mean Nikolai!" he laughed gratefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm
((lol thats why i aint been on. mine started a week ago. freshman year WHOO!! welp, i gtg. dont do to much without meh))
Nikolai smiled. "she's....gonna be ok.....shes gotta be! then, we can be happy again!" he laughed, going insane. all the grief had taken its toll on him. "please, let her be ok..." he prayed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm
"Well I'm still here, so she should be." he muttered, backing away from Nikolai. "And you need to take her someplace safe." he said as he picked his lance back up, wanting to kill John.

((freshman? you're a fish? bahahahahahaha! xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:40 pm
He nodded "yes...yes.....th..my dorm...i have...supplies.." he said, picking up lena's limp but very alive body. "damian, here." he said, giving Damian a necklace. "this is how i always keep going. it will make you always energized, never tired, during a fight. it will keep you going....." he sighed and carried lena off to his dorm  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm
Damian nodded and took the necklace. "Take good care of her." he muttered and looked at Lena one last time before walking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm
"Oh and damian...if you ever do fight John...stab him once for me." he smiled and carried Lena to his dorm  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DemonsinSong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 am
User Image Niki sighed as she walked through the park wearing her traditional school girl outfit and singing a very old melody that made most people giggle  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm
Hiro laughed slightly, blood seeping out of his neck and into the air around him... "Do you know the reason, that I wont stay from Lena?" He asked, his blood going ten times past boiling temperatures. "It's because, being a secret bloodseith..." He gave a cheshire grin, his hidden, evil abilities coming out, a bloodseith...Somebody who can bend their own, and their enemies blood..By their own will. "I cant." He muttered, sending the blood at Ray. ((I was waiting for someone to make Hiro bleed so I could show this xD))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm
Iris gave a small sigh as she stood there looking at everything, having spaced out for a little while. when she finally came to, things seemed to have taken a turn for the worst. "a shiiiiit" she muttered and took a step backwards, hiding in the bushes now. "this is what i thought...might happen..." she whispered and held her head, feeling a massive headache comming on as she ran through everything that'd happened while she'd blanked out.
{i'm back now guys ^-^ sorry i misseded so much >> went up north to the boundary waters.... and i had no computer for the whole time. >.<}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games