Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Canas Renvall
Hunnigan outfit. No. Better than Clubbin'? Yes. Better than Tribal? The fact that you said no makes me want to take something hard, long, sharp, preferably rusty... AND KILL THINGS. 'Cause it's a lie. D:

Tribal is just fan service, and I don't really like the random war paint markings on her body. XD

@Notte: It's your call, I just thought it would help those members here who do not have a 360 or PS3, and that this guild was professional with it's news section, IE not letting any news slip by. Sorry if I was wrong.

Also, I'm not going to be playing the PC version. Why buy a game I already have? I just thought the whole "3D Resident Evil" idea was awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 am
Well, if the Captain and Co-captain decide otherwise, they'll post it. But as far as I know they agree with me.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm
Don't know if this was already pointed out, and I don't feel like going through over 100 pages of posts to see if what I'm going to say is repeated,

but one thing for sure I'm glad they stuck the game in Africa. Why? Because in real life, Africa is known for holding some very deadly viruses like Ebola so it made absolute perfect sense they stuck it there. RE 4 being in some other part of Europe, there's no reason that some old fossils or viruses can be found in other parts of the country so I'm glad they branched out from Raccoon City considering they branched out before like in Code Veronica on an island.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm
NotteRequiem
Foxy - Well, seeing as the game is already released and the only thing being added to it is new costumes [not a new scenario like Separate Ways was for 4 when it was released on PS2], I don't think it belongs in the news section of the guild. And as you already know, I don't care for the game but you're totally allowed to love it extra for me. razz

Alk - I dunno... I don't think Wesker deserved death in a fiery pit of magma. Well, maybe if he didn't mutate. That's what really pissed me off about RE5, aside from the Jill thing.

Ghost Elf of Shadows - Don't let them intimidate you. If you want to argue a point, you do so. Who cares if the thread as "moved on", you're entitled to state your opinion however you like [so long as you aren't being malicious].

Angela - That outfit is hideous. She needs not to wear that light an outfit when her hair is light and her skin is light too... that's like... a character designing nay-nay.

YoruichiFon - I can't really say what would have been best for the series as far as the T-Virus is concerned. I agree to some extent that the series wouldn't have gained as wide a fandom had RE4 and 5 not been so successful, but what is fandom at the price of quality? Now, don't get me wrong, there were elements of both [RE4 and 5] games that I liked, but not enough to allow me to enjoy the game on a whole scale. I suppose I'm a real minimalist when it comes to my Horror genres. Too many different things spoil the soup, IMO.

But anyway, you're a new face, so I want to extend my welcome to you smile

They already explained in the game though that Jill's hair and skin tone changed due to experimentation on her as a side affect O.o I personally hate the blonde hair on her, but the skin tight outfit is kinda cool. I'm huge into designs of costumes so I thought it was cool what they did.

With Wesker's outfit I could go both ways. I mean god checkerboard? Then again its not checkerboard, its actually a fabric weave with a black tone on black tone with a shiney texture. Love his new glasses too. The design of them is a bit more sophisticated. I'm jealous my dad has a duplicate pair that looks like that >_>, but his are prescription and he needs them so I can't use them for my costume xD

I also LOVE Jill and Chris BSAA outfits. They're damn cool.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:56 pm
That news about RE5 Director's Cut has me pretty excited. Longer game, Spencer Estate with the two main heroes of the series, Jill playing the piano ( razz )...

And they said that it wasn't the only new content coming out. Confirmed new costumes... They better get S.T.A.R.S. Jill in there. And RE3 Jill. xd Chris needs his CVX outfit, too... Wesker needs his HCF outfit from CVX, that gives four to everyone except Sheva. She can have that businesswoman outfit from the PC version. Leave the metalman Chris outfit out, though, that was ugly as all get-out.

Also, possibly new game modes. That could turn out to be really awesome too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Canas Renvall
That news about RE5 Director's Cut has me pretty excited. Longer game, Spencer Estate with the two main heroes of the series, Jill playing the piano ( razz )...

And they said that it wasn't the only new content coming out. Confirmed new costumes... They better get S.T.A.R.S. Jill in there. And RE3 Jill. xd Chris needs his CVX outfit, too... Wesker needs his HCF outfit from CVX, that gives four to everyone except Sheva. She can have that businesswoman outfit from the PC version. Leave the metalman Chris outfit out, though, that was ugly as all get-out.

Also, possibly new game modes. That could turn out to be really awesome too. biggrin

ah crap a director's cut? i wonder if that can be downloaded or something because i already have the PC version and that took long enough to get out.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 am
SaintChaos
Canas Renvall

ah crap a director's cut? i wonder if that can be downloaded or something because i already have the PC version and that took long enough to get out.

They always, always, always do this s**t. I should have known and waited. Here's Code Veronica, guys. Go out and buy it. Now here's Code Veronica X with a bunch of new s**t added to the storyline. This is the true version of the game. Go out and buy it again. Poo-poo on all you poor bastards who went out and payed full price for the game at launch. Here's RE4, guys. Here's RE4 again with Ada side-quests and new scenes and s**t that flesh-out the storyline more. Go out and buy it again.

And that's such bullshit it's not downloadable. "Too big", "Too much content" my a**. They said that the whole Spencer Mansion scenario is about 2 hours long for novices to play through. Umm... that's not that long or big at all. There better be A LOT more new s**t in it in order to justify the claim that they can't release it as add-on conent. Siren: Blood Curse is a pretty damn big entire ******** game that takes you a lot longer than 2 hours to play through, and that works as a downloadable just fine. It's bullshit. It's all bullshit. They just want us to go out and plunk another $60 down on a game that we've already purchased and played for some new content that's worth $15-20 at best.

But I digress... the new content might be interesting, especially considering the fact that there's no way in hell that the enemies for that scenario could possibly be lame-a** Las Plagas, given that the events of RE5 were supposed to be Chris's first encounter with them. This is Spencer's ******** mansion. I better see some ******** cool Umbrella s**t, like Hunters.

And rofl at the PS3 motion wand. That's pretty ******** hilarious. Sony fanboys... I don't ever want to hear any of you ragging on Nintendo ever again. Say whatever you want about Mario and Nintendo's "kiddy" image. Nintendo innovates; Sony plagarizes. Seriously, let's look at it: Remember the first Playstation controller? Then remember the Dual Shock, which added the N64's analog controls and rumble pack to boot? s**t, Playstation wouldn't even BE if it weren't for Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm
I'm probably going to rent it, since there's no real use forking out another $60.

@Stranger: ZOMG ITZ GOT A LITE THAT CHANGES COLORS SO ITZ GOTTA BE WORTH IT!

Sony's new motion controller is lulz.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm
RE5 Director's Cut TGS Trailer
"Kinda takes you back, doesn't it?" razz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 am
"What is it with this guy and cranks?" HAHAH omg XD that made me crack up so much.

Stranger- My childhood started with Nintendo so your entire post I totally one up with a green mushroom! mrgreen

Okay I'm confused here with the timeline of the "extra bullcrap content" of the spencer mansion for RE 5. Obviously it takes place before RE 5, but what I don't get is, is this the same mansion from the first RE game? Because Wesker blew that place sky high so wtf....did Spencer re-built his mansion during one of the other games or something? Or is this some other mansion.

Lol sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm not as versed in all the games as you guys except maybe RE 1,4, and 5. I mean second one I know it was the RPD mansion, but that's different so........god please explain crying  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:38 pm
It's the flashback in the game, in that mansion-castle.

And the RPD is a police station, not a mansion. Raccoon Police Department. >_>;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Canas Renvall
It's the flashback in the game, in that mansion-castle.

And the RPD is a police station, not a mansion. Raccoon Police Department. >_>;

......okay dude, its station that LOOKS like a mansion. that why i called it a mansion. and yeah i know its a flashback. thats why im ASKING is it the same mansion in RE 1 or is this some other mansion?

ugh dont people not understand my question or something? never mind just forget it rolleyes  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm
It's the same mansion-castle in the RE5 flashback from when Chris and Jill were in the BSAA going to get Spencer. So no, it's not the same mansion as the RE1 mansion.

As for the RPD, it used to be a library, and before that, city hall. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 pm
Canas Renvall
It's the same mansion-castle in the RE5 flashback from when Chris and Jill were in the BSAA going to get Spencer. So no, it's not the same mansion as the RE1 mansion.

As for the RPD, it used to be a library, and before that, city hall. razz

Oh I see what you're saying. Thanks for clearing that for me xD  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 am
Kinda laughing at people who think this new chapter (that will most likely only be an hour or two of gameplay long) will be scary and so amazing. It's the same game in a new setting, sigh.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff