Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:41 pm
BlacksandBlues
UWAH!! Niphy-neechan! Yay!! *flies at Niph and glomps* So good to see you again!!

Um... actually, I've noticed something. Yalie-neechan hasn't been on very much lately, or is that just me?? confused sad

Yeh I noticed too. Well I noticed a lot of people haven't been on lately... sad

@Niph: Got caught skiving eh? cool Bad niph! *spanks*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 pm
Well.. it was after a concert rehearsal.. and now I have three letters of apology to write. x__x;;  

Niphredil Ithilmir

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:47 pm
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
UWAH!! Niphy-neechan! Yay!! *flies at Niph and glomps* So good to see you again!!

Um... actually, I've noticed something. Yalie-neechan hasn't been on very much lately, or is that just me?? confused sad

Yeh I noticed too. Well I noticed a lot of people haven't been on lately... sad

@Niph: Got caught skiving eh? cool Bad niph! *spanks*

Yeah... well, I'm goddamn busy! crying All the time! I await the summer! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:48 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Well.. it was after a concert rehearsal.. and now I have three letters of apology to write. x__x;;
Whoa 3? That's one harsh school... we just get a detention if we get caught skiving.  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:52 pm
Here's a link to a picture I just colored today on Adobe Photoshop with a magic wand and drew on December 5, 2003. rofl It sucks I know, but it was 2003. When I just turned 13. xp

http://i2.tinypic.com/rk0eiq.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:11 pm
BlacksandBlues
I don't think I'll be able/bother/have the time to watch the Commenwealth Games, but I'd like to be able to. I remember four years ago, when they were held in Manchester, England. rofl Right next to where I live, lol. I remember meeting the Queen at the Opening Ceremony... God, and SClub performed, I remember that... I got to watch it. xd Lol, such a long time ago... sweatdrop

You saw the Queen in person? Lucky you!! 4laugh  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:50 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

The lure of Starbucks, it's too strong to resist. ninja
-hugs Niphy-
@Elf: -smacks- In Maple Story, you wouldn't happen to be a Mage (lvl 16 I believe) wearing a white bandana would you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:07 pm
t0shi0
Niphredil Ithilmir

The lure of Starbucks, it's too strong to resist. ninja
-hugs Niphy-
@Elf: -smacks- In Maple Story, you wouldn't happen to be a Mage (lvl 16 I believe) wearing a white bandana would you?

Yep, that's me. 3nodding  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:10 pm
:swetare:
-smacks again-
Tosh saw you, you ignored meh, Tosh talked to you, you ignored me, Tosh started chasing you and you ignored meh. @_<
-smacks somemore-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:13 pm
t0shi0
:swetare:
-smacks again-
Tosh saw you, you ignored meh, Tosh talked to you, you ignored me, Tosh started chasing you and you ignored meh. @_<
-smacks somemore-

So sorry! sweatdrop Elf was too focused on levelling up, and besides I didn't know it was you. whee  

Minielf

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:16 pm
BlacksandBlues
I don't think I'll be able/bother/have the time to watch the Commenwealth Games, but I'd like to be able to. I remember four years ago, when they were held in Manchester, England. rofl Right next to where I live, lol. I remember meeting the Queen at the Opening Ceremony... God, and SClub performed, I remember that... I got to watch it. xd Lol, such a long time ago... sweatdrop

Lucky you.

Commonwealth Games. surprised
I've been glued to the TV. Lawn Bowls is on, I live 10 mins walk away from the place.

But I'm going to the badminton on Sunday! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:34 pm
K i m m e h
BlacksandBlues

Lucky you.

Commonwealth Games. surprised
I've been glued to the TV. Lawn Bowls is on, I live 10 mins walk away from the place.

But I'm going to the badminton on Sunday! mrgreen

Omg you are lucky Kimmeh!! eek Being able to watch an event so easily. I'm a bit jealous. blaugh  

Minielf

ChinKeyy!!..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:27 am
Hello Peoplee!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:29 am
Minielf
So sorry! sweatdrop Elf was too focused on levelling up, and besides I didn't know it was you. whee

Well, if someone stalks you again, it shall be me. ninja
@Chinn: Hello person.

EDIT: Happy St. Patty's day~!  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

ChinKeyy!!..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:39 am
can i bump here since its the chatterbox and like i dont have anytink els to say..?

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games