Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Chiyori walked towards the Academy building, staring up at it with big eyes. Eventually, she reached it. When she did, she put her back up on one of the walls, and faced the stretch of open dirt in front of her. She needed to practice her jutsu. She wasn't a very good fighter in close combat, so she had to make sure she could be of some use. Chiyori pushed off the building and took three steps forward. Putting her hands together three, four, five times, she made hand seals. On the sixth hand seal, she held it in place. "Take-Yari!" (Single Bamboo Spear) Out of the ground, a bamboo stalk shot up into the air. It rose twenty feet before stopping. As it wavered there, it became top heavy and bent over. "Damn." She bit her lip. That was a problem she had with the bamboo. She didn't use enough chakra, and that caused it to be unsturdy. She needed to learn how to manipulate chakra...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:53 am
lenon01
((It will take quite a while, yes. We never seem to be on at the same time.))

Lenon jumps to the left, avoiding all of the arrows, but alert for them. He remembered the last time he had fought Susumu. He made several clones and dispersed them into the surrounding forest. He then followed that up by charging Susumu and jumping into the air, a spinning heel kick aimed for her face

Susumu makes a handsign and several clones appear (the same amount as lenon's) and disperse into the forest to look for them. Susumu diverts herself in a single step and grabs onto Lenon's ankle, she spins and throws him towards the ground as Lenon falls towards the ground Susumu lifts her leg high and drops it right over Lenon with her exploding chakra. Tsuuten Kyaku - Bruising Sky Leg "THIS IS MY FIGHT!" Susumu yells not only at Lenon, but at all the surrounding ninja.

((and yes this will, I wasn't able to sign on til late tonight. Usually I am on later in the day just as a word of advice.))  

Eris5

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:22 am
"Lord Susumu let me help!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 am
Raziel stood looking down at the battle that was unraveling in the academy from an adjacent building. Mikyo's Black Rose blade was gleaming with bloodthrist in the blinding sunlight, and Raziel's arms were crossed across his chest. The chains that bound his swords to their sheaths, rattled at the passing wind, and his eyes wondered the fight, looking to Susumu then to Lenon.  

Oni_Soul

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 am
Eris5
lenon01
((It will take quite a while, yes. We never seem to be on at the same time.))

Lenon jumps to the left, avoiding all of the arrows, but alert for them. He remembered the last time he had fought Susumu. He made several clones and dispersed them into the surrounding forest. He then followed that up by charging Susumu and jumping into the air, a spinning heel kick aimed for her face

Susumu makes a handsign and several clones appear (the same amount as lenon's) and disperse into the forest to look for them. Susumu diverts herself in a single step and grabs onto Lenon's ankle, she spins and throws him towards the ground as Lenon falls towards the ground Susumu lifts her leg high and drops it right over Lenon with her exploding chakra. Tsuuten Kyaku - Bruising Sky Leg "THIS IS MY FIGHT!" Susumu yells not only at Lenon, but at all the surrounding ninja.

((and yes this will, I wasn't able to sign on til late tonight. Usually I am on later in the day just as a word of advice.))

Lenon pushed off the ground with his hands, flying backwards and landing before again jumping to the left. He then ran into the forest.

((Had to go, quick)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm
DAMNIT!!!" Oron's wings made a giant burst of wind that knocked over all the chairs and tables.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm
Shika was done training... he then saw a a person summon bamboo and that they were weak... then he closely saw it was a woman, he dashed over there," miss do you need help," he offered his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Chiyori sighed heavily, then lowered her arm. When she saw another guy approaching her, she smiled warmly and shook her head while closing her eyes. "No, I'm good. I was just trying to practice some of my Ninjutsu, thats all..." She looked over to the toppled bamboo pole and sighed. "No progress yet..." She turned back towards him, and looked the guy up and down. "I'm Chiyori, a ninja from Rock. And you are?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 pm
Susumus leg drops to the ground and creates a crater outside the academy. Susumu immediatly runs after Lenon. keeping him in her sight. she makes a series of handsigns whilst running through the forest. and a wave of water bursts from the forest floor towards Lenon at a great speed. he will not be able to outrun it. -water collision destruction- All her clones and lenon's clones cancelled each other out not one is left standing except for the real Susumu and the real Lenon. "You cannot run from me! We end this now!" Susumu then activates her sharingan to keep better tabs on Lenon  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:55 am
Oroami began to fall from the sky, unflurling his wings as he came close to the ground, his left eye closed. Oroami looked at Lenon," you shouldn't of left Lenon, now you're going to die, and that will just make me more powerful." Oroami used the Mausoleum Earth Dumpling technique, ripping a huge chunk of earth out fromt he ground below, Oroami picked it up easily and hurled it at Lenon, using Dai Endan the enourmous ball of earth became lava falling towards Lenon hot enough to melt the skin from his body before it even touched him.  

Havok-Trance

emo jiraiya1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am
"Shika," He said, "and no i am not part of the Nara clan if your 're thinking i am."
He then relaxed his arm, " I figured you were an outside by who you dress... want a joint?" Shika then took out a joint.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
zero was siting under a tree looking at the big fight. his right hand was occupied by revolving a knife in rapid movements. he had a lit custom made cig in his mouth. embers fell of the cig and drifted in to the wind  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Chiyori covered her mouth with her hands. She never liked the smell of cigs. It took a good amount of energy, but she lowered her hand and smiled lightly, while shaking her head. "No thank you... Urp!" She quickly clamped her hand back over her mouth, and cursed at herself in her head. She was acting rude again...

After she moved a couple feet away, she pulled out her dagger. "Instead, how about a spar. Thats what you academy students would rather be doing, right?" She stifled another smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 pm
zero pointed to the cloud head band that was warped round his right leg.
"you cant keep up"
he then blew smoke from his mouth. the smoke danced in the sky as it evaporated
"but if you want to fight i play for keeps. what do have to offer?"

his sharingan made a appearance  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games