Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:20 pm
Falathrim
I knew that the dates in the appendix are a day or two off. I referenced EoA and the appendixes to figure out what exactly happended.

Oh good. I probably would have believed you if you said you did know it offhand, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:37 pm
*Munches on One Ring cake* It's my precious cake. Mine! For ever and ever, until it's digested, yeeess, my precious.  

Elainya

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:02 pm
Happy birthday! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:38 am
it's a day late, but....Happy Birthday Elainya. Hope you have many more to come. ^^  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:07 am
Happy birthday, Elainya! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:17 pm
Happy belated birthday Elainya xd I wasn't on much yesterday so I didn't see this till now. Aheh.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:24 pm
Happy Belated B-Day Elainya! I was at my grnadmas almost all weekend so I haven't been on as often as usual. I don't mean to go back a few discussions but on my Birthday terrorists attacked America and brough down the Twin Towers. September 11th, happy birthday to me. It was weird because my best friends birthday falls on the day that we first bombed the terrorists back.Also Imyavie out my quest thread in yours!!! I need all the ads I can get. (Bump it you fools!!) And my school system is set up as k-2, 3-5, 6, 7-8, and 9-12 all in seperate schools. We used to have the ninth grade at the junior high with the 7 & 8 graders but we just changed it last year. I think I covered everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:29 pm
Happy Birthday Elainya!

Wanna know what's cool about my birthday? It's the same as my grandpa's. And Jessica Simpson. 3nodding So interesting.  

Caeleste

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:29 pm
This is kind of random, but does anyone know if there's anything I can do about the chipping paint on one letter of my keyboard? Part of the 'N' is missing. It's annoying.

I don't suppose they sell keyboard letters or paint or new keys, do they? sweatdrop

Maybe I can use whiteout on it. That'll be purtty.

Edit: Haha, Jessica Simpson. Now there's someone I don't envy at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:53 pm
I think they actually do sell small stickers that will go on your keyboard but don't hold me to that.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:14 pm
Nimbrethil
This is kind of random, but does anyone know if there's anything I can do about the chipping paint on one letter of my keyboard? Part of the 'N' is missing. It's annoying.

I don't suppose they sell keyboard letters or paint or new keys, do they? sweatdrop

Maybe I can use whiteout on it. That'll be purtty.

Edit: Haha, Jessica Simpson. Now there's someone I don't envy at all.

I was gonna say whiteout 3nodding . It is easier if it's a white keyboard, then sharpies are your friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:04 pm
Bump my thread fools!  

Onoj

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:16 pm
I do. All the time. Because I have no life. Or thread of my own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Lol I have no life that is why I HAVE a thread.  

Onoj

Melian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:31 pm
They should have little stickers for keyboards somewhere, but you would probably have to get the entire alphabet and then some.

Happy Birthday Elainya. 3nodding

The only thing somewhat interesting about my birthday is it falls on a Friday every now and then, so I get to have my birthday on Friday the 13th, and all the superstitious people have a fit. stare  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games