Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16317 16318 16319 16320 16321 16322 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Orphie
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
Meta_Fish
NintendOmega
That was a joke, FYI.
That's likely. rolleyes
Why, do you agree with it? That would make you an a**.
And now you're trying to make me look like the bad guy as to take the spotlight from yourself. I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen.

It's easy to say something incredibly mean and then to say "I was just kiddin guys." But it takes a man to be able to admit when they were out of line, or to say that it's what they really meant.

Anyway, later guys!
Whoops.
xd
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:55 pm

first you label me a troll, then fish

wow you guys are on a roll

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Teh AK

wow you guys are on a troll

fixd for my own amusement
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Teh AK

wow you guys are on a roll
I meant I was a troll.

Also I never said you were a troll, just that you were trolling when I said it.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:58 pm

I wish people would give him SOME respect. He did have a good point, and he's kind of the reason we're all here.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:01 pm

A good chunk of culties are trolls in some way =/

Honestly Fish might be but I don't really care cause he's one of my favorite culties

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Teh AK
I wish people would give him SOME respect. He did have a good point, and he's kind of the reason we're all here.
I usually give him respect. I just don't want people to think I really think I'm better then Chessio at everything. sad He's better then me at plenty of things, I though people would take that as teasing. I admit It was a rude thing to say.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Teh AK

Remember the Sign I had Kagua make?

Instant respect in my book buddy. smile

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Oh ********! this is the first Sunday that I'm able to sleep late! Sweeeeeet cool

@J- How was it with Mr. Fuxyu?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm

NintendOmega
Teh AK
I usually give him respect. I just don't want people to think I really think I'm better then Chessio at everything. sad He's better then me at plenty of things, I though people would take that as teasing. I admit It was a rude thing to say.

You ought to tell him that. He seemed pretty upset.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Teh AK
NintendOmega
Teh AK

Are you guys talking about Cheesio or Fish right now?

Waynebrizzle
Teh AK
NintendOmega
Teh AK

Are you guys talking about Cheesio or Fish right now?

Fish.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

Teh AK
NintendOmega
Teh AK

You talk to fish online more than a lot of culties. Does he honestly get upset over things that happen on the internet? I mean in my experience he... I actually don't know how the expression would go here so I am not going to edit it anymore. Just gonna put, he doesn't care.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Owwin
Teh AK
NintendOmega
Teh AK

You talk to fish online more than a lot of culties. Does he honestly get upset over things that happen on the internet? I mean in my experience he could give two shits XD
Yes.

Orphie

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Teh AK
NintendOmega
Teh AK

Yeah, I think I will.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16317 16318 16319 16320 16321 16322 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games