Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:44 am
User Image
Alright. I'm heading to bed now. I'm starting to get tired. Yay for being able to sleep in tomorrow.

User Image

User Image

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone.

I got e-mail confirmations from both of my online purchases that my items have been put in the mail and are on their way. One of them will be here either tomorrow or Sunday, and the other might be here on Monday. Very exciting!

I like looking at the tracking stuff and seeing where they've been so far.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
*smirks* Haha... I just changed to one of my bookmarked Tumblr blogs I follow and looked over at my Mom when she came to say good night to me. I didn't even know what would end up popping up at the time; I didn't really care in all honesty. All I saw was Mom giving this slight amused smile. Once she left, I turned back to see what she was seeing. This is what she saw:

User Image

Well, at least it was a good picture. There's some risque fanart that the blogger posts sometimes. That would've been awkward if any of that loaded up at the time, lol.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

“Cas thought it was cute how hard Dean tried to make him think that he didn’t like the cats, but when Cas was the last one in bed he would find them curled up next to Dean purring to their hearts content. If they were in his way he would move them gently to Dean’s other side so that he could press up against Dean.”
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Dean + “Baby”
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

"I feel like a deeply flawed person who is certainly undeserving of much admiration from other people."

"We were occasionally evicted, and often didn’t have money for rent. Me, my mom and my brother, and usually at least one dog. Ninth grade was the first time that I was in the same school for two years. Up until that point we moved around constantly which meant that I was always kind of the new kid or the outsider and sometimes we changed schools in the middle of the school year, so I was always an outsider and my mom also would send me to school wearing, for instance, tights and plastic cowboy boots and I thought ‘This is a great uniform’, but the other kids didn’t think it was as cool as I thought. We never had a television, so I was sort of cut off from pop culture, and from intimate peer group. It made me more of an outsider, and a little bit more introverted and cautious, and, you know, uncertain of my surroundings, and I kind of withdrew and I also kind of started to find ways to mask my insecurities and to blend in with my environment. So one of the things that I would do is I would sort of take on characters. And I would go into character, and I would be a Russian foreign exchange student or I’d develop an Indian accent or something like that, I’d develop these little characters and accents and shticks and ways to be funny, as a way of ingratiating myself to the other kids."

I love learning more about the SPN cast. They've really become like a second family to me. At least one of a few second families ((the others being my group of best friends and the Deadliest Catch folks)).

Misha is like a combination of my Dad and me. My Dad had a similar childhood where he kept being moved around from place to place, never staying in one school for very long. Not to mention, changing who he was living with - whether it was his parents or his grandparents. Then I'm the one who grew more reserved, distant, and cautious after being teased when I was younger for the things I was passionate about. Before I started getting best friends, my imagination was my only friend. The only thing that kept me going through everything.
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

yes there’s a chance that i’ve fallen quite hard over you.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

[x]
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
Kumoricon 2014 lineup ((outfits confirmed, in no particular order of when they'll be worn)):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Possible outfit for Day 0:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
It's still up in the air on which Eeveelution I'll end up cosplaying as in the group cosplay. Just depends on what all my friend finishes before Kumoricon arrives and who she ends up deciding to be as well. *laughs* Either way, I'm part of the group cosplay and I'll be wearing the yukata she's designed.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:49 pm
User Image
Anyway, I'm heading to bed now. I've got a shift at the theater tomorrow. It should be interesting how it'll go since Transformers just came out. Nighty night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image
Good evening everyone!
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games