Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Merlinic Matrices

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:07 pm

You should know tomorrow, methinks. Talon or whoever it was decided to go by the votes of whoever'd chipped in by the twenty-fifth, as it's difficult to actually get everyone.

Edit: Don't know if you're serious or not, Tana, but my uncle's getting sent too. Not that I like him much, but still.

And I shall post the roleplay I mentioned tomorrow. Yay.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:33 am

Yes, I was the one to set a deadline. The final tally will be set tomorrow, and appropriate work will happen from there.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Super Who and Star Wonder

Tipsy Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:31 am

Gale OverDrive
Talon Prime
*ears perk up* Mrew? Advent Children? 4laugh

Yush. You heard right. I said Advent Children. You know how all the characters in that movie defied the laws of physics? i.e. Cloud being thrown into Bahamut, Tifa pausing on the wall in a kick a** style( heart heart heart ), Vincent dodging that strike milliseconds before it hit, awesome motorcycle battle between Cloud, Yazoo and Loz, that crazy battle in the petrified forest, and that awesome battle between Sephiroth and Cloud.

I want an RP that emulates just that. And if no one is going to make it . . . THEN I WILL!

Woot for Uber Elitist RP Creating.

If I come back home in about 6 hours and I see no one reply to this, I'm gonna start creating that RP.

That is all of my roleplays. I love that to death, I don't know where I'd be without defying the lawsa of physicsd. xD
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:24 pm

whoxarexyou, I continously want to call you rex. For some reason that stands out most in your name for me XD.

And yay, a new roleplay posted. The awesomeness.

Merlinic Matrices

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Merlinic Matrices
whoxarexyou, I continously want to call you rex. For some reason that stands out most in your name for me XD.

And yay, a new roleplay posted. The awesomeness.

Definitely Joining It!

And so here's what's happening . . .

My family moved recently, and I'm not getting internet until the 9th of April. I'll be checking into Gaia still, but it might not be as much as I used to do (morning, after school, night, early morning) since I'm going to be using my friend's internet, or whatever internet I can manage.

If my RP gets accepted, I'd like anyone who would to like to join to begin creating their profiles. If not, then que sera, sera.

Also, I love the RP Merlinic, reserve me a spot, definitely.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:37 pm

*dances* Omigod yay! Heheh. It's been so long since I made a new RP I'd forgotten what it was like to sit here (and everywhere else I've been today, granted) hoping for a few takers XD.

Merlinic Matrices

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:50 pm

Heh, even though I'd prefer to hear the results of the voting like, in 10 minutes. I can wait, eventhough I might not see a computer for another 3 days or so.

*crosses fingers* Here's hoping . . .
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:43 am

I leave on Wednesday.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:23 am

*cracks his knuckles* I've done tht so much I must be getting arthritis by now...
I was away for a week, but I'm now back. I had limited internet access, so I could still reply to some topics here.
This time I hope my catch-up post is less confusing. It goes back to Page 1625. sweatdrop

@Dana: Garlic, welcome back!

@Talon: The Elder Scrolles IV: Oblivion, continuation of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The entire series is made by Bethsda Softworks, but they were fairly unknown until #3 came out. *wishes his computer had the ability to play Oblivion*

@Mou: I'm with you on that one!
I'm not going to change my username.

Events are the only reason I go to the Gaia forums. *feels warm and safe in the GGN*
They do need to update the GGN sometime, though.

@EKA: I do, too...
She comes by rarely but never stays for long.

@Tana: Yeah, if I ever left (which I'm neevr going to do), I'd keep all my items just in case.
Tana, THIS is a comprehensive list of all the donation items ever created by Gaia Online.
The disappearing head glicth is still existent. Also, grainy bright green transparency pixels are left on a lot of item combinations.

I'm still questing for the Horns of the Demon...
I'd have to sell all my donation items to have a shot at the Horns.

@Nick: eek how can you get 15,000 gold in 1 weekend!

*wishes the Horns had been sold to him* emo
I have about 4 different looks, but they mostly revolve around different combinations of my donation items. The martial arts set and back high school set are common on my avatar's different styles.
I sold my CoCo's when they were at 40k long ago (but I kept one for myself, of course). I wish I ahd waited until now.
A red rose corsage is that expensive? The halo is oficially unattainable, because nobody sells them anymore.
*wishes he had kept a Gwee to sell later* I thought that they'd be like the Mochi Puppies and die off quickly.

@Mou: ...because it's an interesting topic that neevr gets too old. Plus it drags on the pages and activity.

@[NEW_PEOPLE]: Welcome, Zarnias, Gaararox, Pandi, Fujiwara, Luca!

This was my first guild as well. A good one at that.
*is already Tana's slave* mrgreen

@Talon: *covers eyes*

@Krome: O_o

@Goosey: Interesting hair color choice...

@EKA: My goodness, that's a lot of dye...

@Goosey: That looks good. I like how it transitions.

*notices/observes something* Very few have shared their pictures. It's a good thing, not bad.

@Gale: Sorry, Gale. This is a tough decision that requires much consideration. We're trying to decide sa fast as we can, but we still need the opinions of other mods.

@Merlinic: That's certainly a unqiue idea...

@Krome: I'm proof that not everyone does. I liked the games up to 7. The ones that came after sucked big time.

@Gale: There's hope yet. The waiting will finally cease for you soon!

Defying the laws of physicas isn't that far-fetched in most RPs due to their technological or magical parts.

@Tana: OMG, Tana, goodbye! We'll miss you greatly! Come back safe!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:11 am

Dang! 1,633 pages! Geezum petes. ANY-way, hi! Me ish new (to zis guild, that is), so to thee I say HIYA! Sorry, I'm bored. Nobody's on. xp Least, not my friends and stuff. So....Yeah....

Ok, that was my random stupid post. ^_^

Diastrofi

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:16 am

TheOneWithManyAName
Dang! 1,633 pages! Geezum petes. ANY-way, hi! Me ish new (to zis guild, that is), so to thee I say HIYA! Sorry, I'm bored. Nobody's on. xp Least, not my friends and stuff. So....Yeah....

Ah, but random is always entertaining wink

Welcome to the guild!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:01 am

Disturbing Tale Teller
TheOneWithManyAName

Ah, but random is always entertaining wink

Welcome to the guild!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Aww, thanks. Random ish fun. ^_^ Anyway, thanks again and hi. ^_^

Diastrofi

Diastrofi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:02 am

Speaking of randomness, I'm listening to Random by Lady Sovereign right now. lol
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:04 am

hehe, interesting.
I'm listening to Audrey by Dir en Grey...

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Diastrofi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:08 am

Kewl, kewl.
I'm so bored....
Boredness Causes Randomness!

biggrin smile redface crying stare
xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream
stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp
whee wink sad surprised eek
confused cool lol mad razz
cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim
question idea arrow neutral mrgreen
ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand
burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games