Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

iKushy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:38 pm
Spade's stomach growled. "Definitely in need of some food," he said to himself. He cleared the last flight of stairs and glanced sideways, and did a double take. Were those more vampires? he thought to himself, apparently seeing out of the corner of his eye a couple. Ignoring them and continuing on to the dining hall, his stomach growled again. He grabbed a plate and filled it with the same stuff another man had put on his plate. It looked like chicken. Looked like it.

He grabbed a fork, filled his plate with rice with some sort of vegetables in it, and took a seat at a nearby table. He looked down at his food, his eyes weary; he didn't look up. Spade would get to know the rest of the people staying here later. First, he needed to eat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 pm
[[WHAT IS THIS CHICKEN-LIKE STUFF???! 0_0 could it be a new type of spam? Makes you wonder doesn't it...]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:28 pm
The delectable scent of food drifted into her nose, and Lace released a whine of excitement. 'When was the last time I ate? It must have been days ago!' Lost in thought, she barely noticed the other people around her. A mumbled thanks spilled out of her mouth as Jin handed her a plate. 'Food food food food fo... Chicken!'

"Me encanta el pollo! Y con arroz! Gracias a Dios!" As her foreign babble echoed in the dining hall, she scooped up a large plate of rice, black beans and some of the delightful chicken. A second run through prompted a serving of plantains. The food hadn't even made it to the table before she began eating.

"Now I know there are maids watching our every move. First my bedroom and now some of my favorite home cooked meals! This is the best day of my life!" As soon as she finished speaking, shovels of food were wolfed down, so to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Spade looked down at the chicken and the rice. Well, what was left of it anyway, and there was barely any left. He was thinking about what else he should try. "So that's what it is, Arrows can...uhh...chicken thingies," He mumbled.

He looked up, staring at the others. "Good day, no? How are we this fine evening!" He asked politely, standing up. He went over to the food and started picking at them again.

iKushy

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:06 pm
Lilli smiled. "Thanks, Takeru. I know you'll be there. I'm going to go find Klaash now. See what he's up to.." Lilli said.
She squeezed Tuesday in a tight hug, and kissed his cheek once more.
Lilli let go, smiled, and headed up the stairs.

After she'd gone up the flight of stairs, she took the left hallway that led to her room, which was also Klaash's.
Lilli glanced at a clock on the wall. It'd been 4 hours. [[Sorry if that seems odd.. but.. whatever nothing here ever makes sense.]]
Lilli knocked lightly on the door of her room before entering. Everytime she saw it, she wonder how the black burn mark got there.
Lilli opened the door slightly to see the lights were off. She could tell Klaash was sitting on the bed. Most likely sulking.
"Klaash, baby?" Lilli asked, closing the door behind her.
"I'm back, are you alright?" She asked, climbing onto the bed. She crawled next to him, and wrapped her arms around him.
_________________________________________________________---

Ryuu sighed, and looked to Zan.
"Zan and I aren't together. She became upset because we had been in the past and I'm thinking she was hurt because she saw me with someone else. But that's usually how people feel when they see their ex. You are not a "rebound" girl to me. I'm sure that there's been people in the past that's done that to you, but I'm not that kind of person. I'm sorry that I didn't explain to you before; so you wouldn't be hurt now. I care about you, and you being hurt, makes me feel terrible. Do you think you can forgive me?" Ryuu asked. He took a deep breath, trying not to let himself cry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Tuesday smiled and a mintue later Lilli was around the corner. He could hear her knock on Klaash's door.
The manor was strangely silent and empty today. As Tuesday walked around, he hummed the tune of a song Rosalie used to sing.

Mai sniffled.
"Okay." She said.
"But are you two...Okay with things?" She asked, unsure of whether or not to hug Ryuu.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:59 pm
Ryuu nodded.
"Yeah, we sorted things out on the way back. We're okay with things." Ryuu said. He inhaled deeply as he did when tears were in his eyes. He could feel them drying away.
Ryuu looked to Zan, smiling. Thanks. He thought to her.

[Sorry that was terrible... sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 pm
[[S'all okay. I still need to draw my new character, Kushy. Sorry! >_< Her name's Melanni.]]

"I'm sorry, Lilli..." He said quietly. He breathed in slowly, his eyes were still closed. He embraced her back. "I'm sorry for not trusting you. I was just worried..." There was a clear sound of regret and remorse in his words, emphasizing that he was truely sorry. "I want our new family to be happy."

"Geez, this place is so big here...I get lost all the time!" She spoke to herself out loud. That was a bad habit of hers, talking to herself out loud. Her older brother Sebastien was always scolding her for that. Her pastel pink hair was up in two large, but curly pigtails on the sides of her head. It bounced when she walked; up and down. She was currently walking around in circles, trying to find the dining hall. But it was useless. Not knowing if she should laugh of cry, Melanni kept a detirmined but concerned look on her face. She ascended stairs, as well as descended. Her memory was horrible, which was one of the reasons she got lost all the time.

She was a total opposite from her older brother, Sebastien Lusain. Though they had the same parents, he had a last name and she didn't. Apparently, she learned from her brother, she didn't need one. Whatever that meant. She had been a part of the manor for a few days now, but still felp hopeless. The only place she was able to find successfully without any help was her own room. She was rather shy, though, so she didn't ask for directions.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

iKushy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 pm
((Lol, been setting up a roleplay thread in the Barton-Town section so my eyes hurt o.o cool a new character XD))
John, not getting an answer, finished off the rest of his meal and set his plate down. He walked out of the dining hall, and saw a pink haired girl looking helplessly lost. "Looking for something? Dining hall is down that way, and rooms are up the stairs...All I know..." He shrugged his shoulders. Knowing people in this place would be great.

"What's your name?" Spade asked blankly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 pm
Lilli nodded, though she doubted Klaash would see.
"It's alright. I've forgiven you for that. I can undestand how you'd make that assumption. But still, it tore me, to think I'd do that to you. I mean, I do run off with him a lot or seem to. But we now, are just friends. Like brother and sister. I should apologize. I really am sorry. Sorry that I hadn't been telling you what I was doing, and worrying you. Klaash, I love you. I don't want to lose you." Lilli said. She kissed him softly.
"I missed you too much." She whispered, giggling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:44 pm
Tuesday sighed, listening in on Lilli's conversation.
"Wow Takeru. You need a hobby." He said to himself, barely audible.
He closed his eyes, he could feel himself changing. Changing to Kiryuu.

Amane smiled.
"Hey guys. I'm gonna go see how Takeru is doing okay? See you Mai, Ryuu, Zan." She said and slid out out the door. She hurried down the stairs, anxious to see Tuesday. She found him, lounging in the front room. The moonlight was glittering off his skin. She smiled, trying to sneak up. Quietly, she straddled him, both her legs around his sides. A smiled tugged at his lips. Amane leaned forward, about to kiss him when his hand shot up and grabbed her neck and stood up all in one graceful motion. Amane was about 3 feet off the ground, Tuesday grabbing her neck. When she looked into his eyes she noticed something, they were deep, black and they looked like they'd go on forever.
"T--T--Takeru--" She managed to choke out. Tuesday grit his teeth and threw her against the fireplace. Her back hit the fireplace, she fell to the ground on the opposite side of the room.
Crawling, she managed tp huddle in the corner behind the chair.
"T--Takeru please. Please stop." She pleaded. Tears ran down her face.
"YOU LITTLE b***h!!" He yelled and punched her. It hit her jaw. He threw another one, hitting her arm. Suddenly he started kicking her, beating her.
"TAKERU Takeru PLEASE PLEASE STOP!" She shrieked.
Tuesday's eyes changed for a moment, back to their light purple. He stopped.
"Amane?" He asked. THen they changed back. He struck her down again.

Mai's head perked up.
"Did you guys hear that?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:22 pm
[They probably wouldn't be able to hear it if they were 13 floors up from them. Except Ryuu might because of his hearing ability.]

Ryuu nodded. "Yeah.. I did actually. It sounds like Takeru.." Ryuu's forehead creased in confusion. "..beating Amane? What the hell?" Ryuu said.
"We need to help her.. they're on the.. first floor. Hurry. It's Kiryuu. Tuesday's alternate half." Ryuu said.

Ryuu had seen this happen on more than one occasion.
Ryuu ran down the steps, and then into the manor, Zankoku and Mai behind him.
Ryuu took the steps 3 at a time. Almost to the first floor.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 pm
[[Oh...Well..Ooops.]]

Amane now had bruises forming all over her skin. Tears and blood were streaming down her face.
"TAKERU STOP!" She yelled, though it was useless. He replied by grabbing her hair and throwing her to the floor. Her face smashed the hard wood, hitting her left temple.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 pm
Ryuu was panting by the time he'd made it to the last step.
He turned left heading toward the room Takeru was in. He made it there in a matter of seconds.
Ryuu saw Takeru standing with his back to him. He was standing over Amane. She was bleeding on the floor. Her body covered in bruises, and her blood.
Ryuu felt his legs moving, running at Takeru, full speed. What am I doing? Ryuu thought. "Takeru, please stop. You're hurting Amane!" Ryuu shouted.
He jumped, tackling Takeru to the ground. Ryuu had a hold around Takeru's neck, in a headlock. Takeru.. Ryuu thought. He hoped in would bring him back into reality.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Tuesday started struggling, trying to get out when he changed back.
"RYUU! Stop it's me." He said, giving up. Amane, whimping still, crawled over to Mai and Zan. They helped her up.
"Ryuu What happened?!" He asked then his eyes fell upon Amane, blood and brusied, crying, trembling and whimpering next to Zan and Mai.
"Amane." He whispered.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOUR ******** MONSTER! GET AWAY!!!" She yelled, trying to run away. Mai and Zan held her there though. Ryuu was still holding Tuesday.
"Come on Amane." Mai whispered and Her and Zan led her to her room.
"Did I do that?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games