Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:22 pm
Then Starfire stood up and walked towards Robin. She transformed abck into her regular form as a tameran girl. Starfire sat next to Robin and leaned against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 am
A stunned yet clearly happy expression formed on Adonois's face, another child, this was amazing, it topped his recent acheivements by miles. 'That is wonderful news my love. This news is so great that I think we should call a celebrtion prior to Odeyssusess assceion into the ranks of the highest honour' Aodnis's voice was full or pride and glee at the extra ordinary news he'd recieved.

Scott shuttled across the libary as he absent mindely grazed itellecutly through the brain food of books which lay before him. He was just taking a break and besides he wished to do some research, he knew little of these lands except folk tale and hersay, and must sounded to far fecthed to be even remotely based on any truth, besides this could give him the edge some day so it may be worth it.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am
Robin beamed at Starfire feeling sudden rush surge through his body. It felt stronger ever since they'd fully got together. Though he couldn't stop worrying about the missing link for the group, Sirius, he desevred to be here to. They needed to double thier efforts and bring him back before it was to late and his mind was corrupted and blackened by the sabors to much.

Beastboy walked slowly beside her hoping he would be able to muster up some decent and good convrsation between the to. Well that meant movies, video games, tofu and practical jokes were deffinately stroke of the list without much thought. So what was left then ?. umm...ummm...aah....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:06 pm
"I see," said Zeta. "Uh, Gemini," she said.

"Yes? What is it?" asked Gemini.

"I must tell you something," she replied.

"What is it?" asked Gemini again.

"Well, since I came from the North, I did run in some sabors," answered Zeta.

"What," Gemini said in shock.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Blaise nuzzled his son Italius once he saw the boy come to him. "Hm," he smiled. "Hello my son," he said. Blaise than heard what the new comer Zeta said. He lifted his head up fast, looked to Zeta, placed his paw in front of Italius, to keep Italius away from Zeta, growled a bit and said, "What do you mean that you ran into the sabors."

Midnight smiled and was glad that Adonis was taking the news well. "I'm glad," she said gently. Midnight has given birth to many of Adonis's kids and they were always in litters. They always came in 5's, 6's, 8's, 9's. all her litters were strong and heathy cubs. And certain ones became leaders and were chosen top strong and favortie. But the the first lost of her, their first litter was still painful to her. For wolves had tooken that away from her and she's hate them ever since that day.

She didn't always like wolves until one day that a pack of them came, out numbered her, faught her, and killed her unborn cubs that she carried in her. And so she's hated them more and deeply ever since. Until now that they have a wolf pup with them that she doesn't mind, as long as he doesn't betray them. But so far she has excepted the wolf pup they braught with them into her pack of sabors, which her and Adonis lead togehter.

"Now what should I call you," said Electra as she looked at Sirius.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 am
'Take a seat Midnight, I shall make arrangments for soemthing to be cooked for you as well, it's highly important you as well keep your strength up and I see not better way then devouring some of the finest cooked meat this world has ever had the chance to clap eyes on' Adonis said cheerfully, his cheer has smashed through the roof and grasping for an inifite height at this point.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 am
'Well....I guess you could call me Quvietous, it's came to me in really weird things last night' Quetious suddenly trailed suddenly how weird the thing had been last night, he'd woken up where he'd fallen asleep and felt the same, what if this was something to do with this power thing he had , plus his eye didn't hurt eiter...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Midnight smiled and than sat back in her seat. She was glad of Adonis's joyness. It appears that he's happy to be a dad again. "Well, than my love. It appears that you'll be a father to another littler of cubs," she said smiling.

Electra smiled and said, "Quvietous, hm nice name." She than jumped off the bed in her sabor cat form.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 am
'I can't wait' Adonis grinned as he prapred to brave the uncomfortably moist and heated climate of the kicthen, how could the chefs brave it on such a regular basis. Truly those works dserved some kind of commendation, but at the moment he had to comend the sucess of friends assitance in one of the biggest victorys they had acheived in decades of battle against the wolves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 am
'Hey where are you going ?' Quveitious enquired sqeaukily, since his eyes had become fairly inoperative his hearing had improved tenfold and the tell tale scuffs and distnaicng of her voice told him she was going somewhere or preparing to leave, she'd only just got here, she was his only source of information in the stragne and forgein place.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Odysseus felt an explosion of happiness blow up in him. This might as well be a Golden Age for the sabers, he mused. Life was good, they had just had a huge victory against the wolves, he was getting promoted, and a new litter would soon be born. Things couldn't get better, but then again, that had been what he had thought just this morning. It appeared as if life could always get better. "Brilliant. I'm happy for you two and for the whole pack. Congrats."

The silence was rubbing at Raven. Usually she was content with silence, but somehow, she wanted to talk right now. Maybe it was because she was with Beast Boy. "So, what do you think of this place?" It was a semi-vague question, but it could make for a good conversation starter. At least it was better than the classic 'how's the weather' question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:10 pm
"Well, you see. . .uh. . .actually I found where they live. I know where they live but the place is heavily guarded even though I manage to break in," answered Zeta.

"You what!" Gemini in shock. "So you know where they live?" she asked Zeta.

"Yes," replied Zeta.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:27 pm
Then Midnight looked around and notce that their daughter Electra was there yet. She was probably still in the room with Sirius, the wolf pup. "I believe our daughter is still with the pup," she said.

Electra looked to Quveitious and said, "I'm going no where. I'm just stretching." She than stretched her legs out. And than began to groom herself a bit, like how normal cats do. When she was done she looked out to the window and walked towards her window.

"Hm, interesting," said Blaise as her heard what Zeta told them. "Can you take us to where they live. For they have something of mine that I wish to have back," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:07 pm
Kimiko walked into the room where Midnight, Adonis, and Odysseus was. Once she saw Odysseus she blushed a little but hide it very quickly before anyone could see. She than walked to Midnight and said, "Hello friend."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:14 pm
"Ah, Kimiko," said Midnight as she saw her friend. "So glad you can join us friend," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games