Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Third strike Aro. You are holding the explosive notes. No clone can take the blast. I'm bowing over to Lenon as the elder GP.
EDIT: Uh, Lyght, they ARE outside...))

((My bad. I'll fix that in a sec. Nikki I meant the next attack. I could interfere with the next attack.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Third strike Aro. You are holding the explosive notes. No clone can take the blast. I'm bowing over to Lenon as the elder GP.
EDIT: Uh, Lyght, they ARE outside...))
WTF i can`t help it if i can`t rp good god y don` t you just take away my hopes and dreams when i`m some what close.  

Aro97

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm
Well there is no next attacked. he died. 3 tries to fix the post and he failed each one. So 6 notes go off at point blank range. he died.  
((Dead. Possibly, since he is a jounin, lost arm and out of this fight. He won't die since Lyght and Mibu are here but...And he needs to go through boot camp again. I am GP, so if I have to... sorry, thought you were in GP Lenon.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

BluewolfofMibu

((Yeah...i'm kinda having to agree with her on this one...and i said this befoe, i'm not letting the cafe blow up, that's why i'm here watching this fight...sigh))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm
((ARO! WE GAVE YOU THREE CHANCES TO FIX YOUR POST! YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD THE FIRST TIME! DO NOT SAY WE GAVE YOU NO CHANCES!))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

((How about I save him, it will save everyone the yelling. If you guys approve then I'll edit this and save him. It wasn't a very interesting fight.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
((Dead. Possibly, since he is a jounin, lost arm and out of this fight. He won't die since Lyght and Mibu are here but...And he needs to go through boot camp again. I am GP, so if I have to... sorry, thought you were in GP Lenon.))

((Hmmm...unless Aro's okay with loosing an arm or such? I can heal that with Sorcam, but you'll have to wait. But Ronnel is a GP, which I am not, so I'll give him control over this.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

BluewolfofMibu

((I don't care either way, I'm not really involved...though I am hoping Nikky would buy me another bowl of Udon since she kinda destroyed my last one crying ))  
((No that is unfair, my attacked happened before you even posted, his response was before you even posted, you werent even in the thread. So no he is dead, that kill was fair. Lenon gave him 3 chances and he screwed up each one))  

Nikki-Xion14

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 pm
(( Aro, you need to go through the boot camp again. And Aro, yes, you are new to RPing, but you can't keep using that every time a fight goes badly for you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 pm
((It is true that the explosion took place even before he showed up to the thread and he did get 3 chances...bacially she has a point.))  

BluewolfofMibu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

((Nikki, why are you even here to kill Aro in the first place?
EDIY: Aro settle down, it's ******** gaia, it has almost no effect on the real world. Honestly you are like my little bro who cried over Halo 3 today. Lenon knows my little bro and hos much of a douche nozzle he can be.))

o Apollo i

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Nikki-Xion14
Well there is no next attacked. he died. 3 tries to fix the post and he failed each one. So 6 notes go off at point blank range. he died.

((In truth, I suppose he could survive. But massive injuries...don't worry, you can kill him after that. >.>))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games