Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:15 pm
Rahenno looked up and saw everyone standing in his office. "Last I saw Fenrir was at Kash's house, but I doudt his still there." He then turned his attention to jedi, "Let me, deal with Tera first, then i'll get to you." He said turning to Tera. "Yes Tera, what is it you need?" He asked  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:30 am
Tera looked at Jedi then to Rahenno
"Sir its this"[/b] Tera said as she walked near Rahenno.
"Remember the S-rank missing nin Zeramaru, the guy who blew up part of cloud kidnapped some of our ninjas well." She started to hesitate about what she would say thinking that blood should be around as well.  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:31 am
((I WAS PART OF THAT KIDNAP CRAP ARRR HEHE!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:30 am
aro knocked on the door then waited for an answer.  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:31 am
((Hey Blood you've got a Mint dragon egg! I've got one too XD
Someone maybe get me to the hospital? Please?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:39 am
were are you?  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 am
((I just collapsed at the gates...Ryoko kinda erupted a volcano right under my feet lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:59 am
The clone put down his pen, "Yes Tera, continue." He said leaning back in his chair.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:37 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro got to the door of Rahenno's office and noticed aro "lets make him wait" pyro sai das he stayed hidden and formed handsigns as he turned into earth and walked into the walls appearing into Rahenno's office "long time no see Cuz" pyro said noticing the girl he saw before and another man in the room "better wait for my turn" pyro said taking a seat to the side of Rahenno's desk to listen to the problem
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:49 pm
"Thank you very much sir!" exclaimed Zane as he bowed to the kage. He then turned to Tera and waved. "Hey Tera, I remember you from the chuunin exams! Glad to see that you're doing well. Anyways, gotta finish that mission for the Yukikage, later!" exclaimed Zane as he walked out of the door. Fenrir must have been the crazy cat kid that was fighting. "Time to go!"  

BluewolfofMibu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm
"Sir you do know I left the village recently but it was because of Zeramaru" Tera said as she took the thing out of her pouch.
"Zeramaru had a plan to create this village destroying thing so Blood and I stopped him his weapon was finished but" Tera said as she showed a human puppet's heart that was struck by a chidori.

"Blood and I were able to stop him before he could use it against anyone. I distracted Zeramaru and grabbed him while blood used chidori from behind. Even in his dieing state Zeramaru was able to put up a fight but we managed to defeat him" Tera said as she put the heart on the table.

"I only ask that I get accepted back into the village and if possible maybe as a jounin. I only left so that someone would stop Zeramaru" She asked as she looked down on the ground in her head she had lots of thoughts but the main thought was she was happy and hoped to be a medic for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:04 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Mist seven/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi was awe struck at the statement of the defeat of Zeramaru by ninja not even at his level of power and threat. "....Must be pretty good to have beaten that man at the rank your at." Jedi said.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"If i may speak in behalf of Rahenno you di dleave the village and you do understand what happen's if you leave the village....but on the other hand you have deafeted a worthy adversary" Pyro said as he looked at the heart then Rahenno "so it is up to him to make the desicion"
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:45 am
aro opened the door then looked at everybody in the room.then looked at rahenno." wow bro you need a brek."  

Aro97

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am
Yuukimaru walked into the office, "Ah Tera, I see that you are already here. Sir, I wish that Tera, you, and I could speak alone." Yuukimaru was in full respect when asking that he wished to find out more on the death of his former Sensei. "It is of vital importance."

((Rahenno, just clear the building and lock the door. I am not going to attack anyone, not that I would want to, but I want to ask private information.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games