Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

(Sounds like a keen plan. But Nephilis sister is a very, very calm person. You'll see why.)

"Hey...Renold." Marcove designated him. "The new name is mandatory...wow I feel like I'm back in the saddle again, but anyway, Renold, just go with it. Dulceri is going to save his father by getting Nephilis. Me and Alyss are going to find him and I plan on asking him somethings."

~~~

Kessaris' slitted as he looked at the woman. She reminded him of Keliah in a bad way. He discerned it and watched as a figure began to walk from the horizon, as if from the sun itself. "Wow. Nephilis still has that aura about him."

~~~

Nas smirked as he opened the front gates allowing Alastor to enter the main garden to the palace. "Indeed. All the resources we need at a simple beckon. All the power we want thanks to the jewels...this can't go wrong."

"You're right." Alastor said as he appeared behind Nas with a smile.

"You're the fast one."

"Teleportation. I'm sure you two know why I'm here?"

"Yes." Nas responds as he turns to face the boy.

"Then let's get to it."

~~~

Nephilis, age fifteen appears on the scene. Dressed in attire that greatly matched Kessaris' he nears and on his face is a smile. His long sleeves billow in the dusty wind and his dark thinly layered sweat pants billow as well showing the figure of his muscular legs. "What?" is his first word to the team as he approaches them with a stern, almost dissatified look. "What could be so important that you've interrupted my training?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 pm

"Oh hey" He said. He looked at everyone and gave a slightly nerrvous smile. "Nice to meet the two of you" He said to dulceri and Daphne. He looked at Marcove ~Renold was the best you could come up with...oh well~ He projected to Marcove. ~Are you sure about letting them go remember anything we do here could have a drastic effect to our time not to mention if they comeback and the king is dead while we were watching him~ He projected.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Marcove turns his eyes to Kendal. ~He dies today.~ He replies with remorse in his tone. ~My grandfather dies today. That's why I'm dying o find him There are somethings I want to know about Shale, Daphne and just...all of this Celestial crap. I'm truly tired of being one. I want to be human again, but that's not happening. Maybe Silicove knows something about this mess. Now let's go before we attract more...confusion.~ With a nervous smile to match his friend, he takes his sister's hand and begins to walk to olden Shale.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Kendal sighed and followed he watched as they neared their destination ~Hey Marcove I know we aren't from this time but I feel like there is somthing familiar about maybe a story I was told~ He projected he looked into the sky he could faintly see what he believed was a prewarning for meteors the only reason he would know because Meteors were somthing he was involved in. "Did they mention something odd about today" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Alyss put her hand on Marcove's shoulder, showing him the way. "Come on. Once we find Dulceri's dad the better off we will be, Rho." She said softly, looking down as her eyes went to their two hued normality.

Daphne looked at Dulceri, a true smile going to her face. "I know it's going to be fine love... If it's not... Let's just look with our heads up to the future please?" She asked quietly, taking his hand in hers slowly. Her pale, long fingers intertwined with his slowly.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

((correct Masta, the threads are now being tied in here twisted ))

"Oh well I CONTROL the weather, along with other things." she said to him. "I'll help if you have time." she said. She span around to see her brother. "UGh Neph, stop being such a baby" she said calmly. "You have visitors, be kind" she said.

Keliah said nothing just looking at the younger Neph. No wonder Daphne cheated, he was gourgeous. She smiled lightly.

Amara looked at her parents then at Alastor. "What are the plans you plan on using, I've absrobed so much aura and have so much control, I could kill everyone right now at this minute right now" she told them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Ricky looked at Kessaris and Keliah he knew they would need time to do what ever they needed to "I guess some help couldn't hurt" He said. He smiled. "any help I can will take" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

"Okay well since you manipulate weather, I'll need you to know there's a difference between manipulating and controlling. When you control you bend it to your whim,its more a psionic connection. When you manipulate you control whatever condition is present. Now you cant go hurling a blizzard at someone. and you cant just go adjusting the temperature, you have to think about what you are doing. The most effective thing is to feel the temperature where you are at and the conditions you are in. Like right now, there's nothing but moisture around here...take control of this" she said. She raised her hands as the moisture in the air condensed into fog.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 pm

Ricky frowned he wasn't sure about this "Alright here goes" He said. He aimed his hands at the fog and tried to make it thicker only to cause it to evaporate "Darn it I never can get this right." He said. In his frustration he swung his hands and made a fog of his own and it became thick like he wanted the other to do.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:50 pm

She shook her head and rubbed it. "You are not focusing Ricky...you need to be calm..." she told him. "Listen" she said as she snapped and the fog disappeared. Her eyes turned white as the wind picked up and she arose in the air. "I want you to use the wind and the rain to make an attack" she told him. The clouds turned dark and they blocked the sun. The rain began to fall lightly and then it became heavier. SHe didnt even get wet her body had adapted. "Focus Ricky, remember manipulate the environment" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Ricky nodded "I'll do my best" He said. He closed his eyes and focused on the environment around him. He could feel the rain falling and the wind blowing. He let out a breath and slowly lifted his arms causing the wind to carry him up. He opened his eyes and smiled ~so far so good~ He thought. He looked at her and spun his hands in a small circle making a small tornado. He then tried mixing the rain with it eventualy creating what looked like a small hurricane on land he focused trying to keep it small enough not to hurt anyone. Soon he lost controll of it and it began getting bigger and headed for her.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 pm

At first it looked like Ricky was now in control. AS the hurrican was heading for her. She didnt sweat. She snapped her fingers as the rain ceased and the wind died down as she fell gently to the ground. "You almost had it Ricky...Dont always try to create a mini disaster, you can not control that...if the wind blows a certain way, try to maniulat it into a sword or change it's direction...a tornado is a good thought,but it's destructive and uncontrollable for you at this point. You can really hurt someone,so remember what I'm telling you" she told him as she walked over to him and gave him a pat on the back.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm

"Thanks" He said. He looked at her "If I may ask why are you being so nice to me after all I don't even know you" He said. He felt a little bad he felt like he was using someone who he didn't even know. "It's a little odd you would help a stranger and even weirder you knew I could manipulate the weather" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:23 pm

She turned back to Ricky. "Well I believe that you should be nice to anyone you meet, you never know who you are talking to" she told him. "And you never want to leave this life with ill will towards your name" she said. She knew how she knew, but she knew that she'd mess up the space time continum if she said too much. "Not too many people are blessed with this gift" she told him. "I could sense it" she said with a smile. She blocked off her thoughts. Dear Ricky, it does my heart well to know that my grandson is as handsome and strong as you are she thought to herself. Hopefully he would be able to remember her words of what she had said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Ricky smiled at her "I'll have to remember that" He said. He then thought of somthing "Speaking of names I'm Ricky...Ricky ShadowHeart" He said. He paused for a minute it had been the first time he had used his adopted full name. He didn't see any harm using his real name since he doubted anyone would regonise it even though he didn't know she know who he was.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games