Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 am
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
"Damn that's it?" Riku sighed under his breath slightly disappointed about it all, as he directed his attention back to the Kusakage raising his brow slightly at her favor. " Is it wise to send in Genin without you testing or seeing there abilities abilities first, Kusakage-sama?" Riku asked curiously as he was already heading to the door. "Many young shinobi take the test as an opportunity to kill others that are untrained..... I know I did." Riku said casually as he closed the door behind him an headed out to the gates to look for Blade.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi smiled slidding next to Aki, and formed a chair made of Wood next to her letting out a breath. "That is good, but honestly this whole thing I was totally in the wrong." Masumi said contridiction her entire speach, but because Aki was a friend she could be honest. "I mostly went to see Rahenno, but then the Raikage was a total d**k. He treats everyone who had or has an Angel or Demon like trash, including me, Rahenno, and Kiyoshi." She said placing her hand over her eyes. "I honestly tried to control myself, but when he started calling us all abominations and freaks I just couldn't stomach that and my bloodlust side took over." Masumi shook her head as she thought about what happened in that state. "Next thing I knew I had set fire to their hospital and slaughtered everyone in their, then the Raikage showed up and the Ex-Kage. But then the EX-Kage used the buring hospital to fuel his Atomic Bomb jutsu, he blew up his own village. That I could not let pass. So I ended up killing him, and had the Raikage on the ropes and was about to leave then Arekku showed up and decapitated the Raikage." Masumi said placing her hand over her face. "Then declared himself Raikage, honestly I never wanted it to go that far. Sin had a wife and child, as much as I enjoy collecting bodies I only go for the loners. Never a family person." She sighed letting her arm drop to the side"Now we pretty much have to run Kumo or the village will collapse, least we can do though I guess. Plus I'm tired, I just don't even want to fight anymore." Masumi said laying back in the chair.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm
((Edit2: Or not, lol))

User ImageUser Image

Stares and whispers followed Rini through the city, but she did her best to shut them out, focusing on putting one bare foot in front of the other until she arrived at the Kusakage's building. She paused briefly outside, studying the place, before stepping in and inquiring softly at the front desk for directions to the office. The secretary, staring openly at Rini and her strange, priestly attire, pointed down the hall. After inclining her head in thanks, the High Priestess ambled away, the only sound of her passage being the light rustle of the light but durable cloth of her robes.

When she arrived at her destination, she blinked several times at the splintered door, torn from its hinges before carefully stepping over the shattered wood and lifting her gaze to seek out -- Rini froze, eyes locking on the familiar face of the woman that had killed Sindenky. No. She had not actually killed him, Rini had to remind herself. It had been one of the men with her, though in the young woman's eyes, the blame rested just as much on Masumi's shoulders as his. Rini's face, however, remained studiously empty -- blank -- dead as she hesitated in the doorway and studied the woman lounging easily next to Aki -- as if she had not a care in the world. Aki . . .

Rini's eyes shifted briefly to the Kusakage -- her friend. Any doubts the Kiri-nin might have had as to Aki's character due to her association with that woman vanished rapidly at the sight of the discomfort in the pink woman's eyes. Come to think of it, almost everyone in the room appeared to be on edge except Masumi, leading Rini to believe that the woman in question was the source of the tension in the air. The High Priestess looked back to the source of her own pain, the first signs of life starting to trickle into her gaze -- a sorrow deeper than the ocean -- one that swallowed all light.

Slowly, she shifted forward, moving carefully to stand in front of Masumi and keeping her back straight in an attempt to retain some composure -- some sense of pride -- though not arrogance. When she spoke, her words were soft, even, and held only the slightest shake. "You took his body," she stated, fixing a pleading gaze with Masumi's "Please return him to me. If nothing else, allow me this, at least." She bent her waist into a deep bow, closing her eyes against the heat building behind them. "Please."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 685

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi raised her head as she heard the familiar voice of a young girl talking to her. She looked up to see it was Rini, the crazy girl…but looking less crazy. She demanded the body of her husband, though Masumi already had plans for it. Masumi leaned forward in her makeshift chair before she spoke. “I am extremely tired right now, as well as I seem to be causing trouble I did not wish to cause.” She said her eyes circling the room before landing on Rini. “There is a large bridge that connects the countries of Grass and Rock, it is known as the Kannabi Bridge. When you’re finished here, meet me there and I will return your Sin to you.” She said as her body sank into the wooden floors and disappeared.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini did not know how she should feel in response to those words. Relief that Masumi had agreed? Sorrow that she had to wait? Fear that Masumi would not keep her word or would do something to corrupt or destroy Sin's body? Too much. It was too much. Why did she have to wait? What was so tiring about merely handing over a scroll? Rini began to tremble, still bent in her bow though Masumi had already vanished. Tears dripped from her eyes and her hands rose, shaking, to cover her face. Her legs buckle and she dropped to her knees on the hardwood floor, robes pooling about her in a sea of black and bloody red. Too much. It was too much! She bent over her knees, sobs shaking her frame as the walls fell down.

Rage. Pain. Fear Sorrow. Guilt. Fear. Terror. Gone. He was gone. She had lost him again. Gone gone gone, leaving her alone. Alone. So alone. "Aki--" she choked as Reason tried to struggle through the storm of Fear and bring order to the chaos. Purpose. She had purpose in Kusa. She could not forget. Damn you, Uchiha. "He's g-gone. I need -- I can't -- I can't -- please . . ." What was she asking? She did not know. She could not think for all the pain tearing at her heart -- all the fear threatening to drown her.

Her hands moved from her face to the sides of her head, fisting in her hair -- nails digging slightly into her scalp as words began to tumble softly, unbidden, from the lips. "He's gone. Gone. Anchor gone. Too much. I can't -- everything -- too much. Can't swim in the storm. Drowning. Drowning. No air. Aki, please!" She curled in tighter over her legs, begging, pleading, but for what? Help? Help. She needed an anchor, a rock, a tree, a lighthouse, anything to give her focus -- to keep her from drowning and fading away completely.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 684

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Lips pressed thin Aki silently listened to Masumi tell the story. Masumi seemed to try and portray herself as nearly innocent. Well at least she's said that she was in the wrong. As the woman struggled to accept the story a new arrival to the office caught her attention instantly. Aki rose from her chair and moved half way around the desk, but paused. The poor girl seemed like a ghost as she drifted forward and pleaded to have her finance's body back. Her heart nearly broke to see the devastation. "Oh Rini..." Aki murmured and looked from the lost soul to the woman responsible for the ruin.

Some sort of relief filled her as Masumi promised to return his body. She watched the woman sink away and leave. She would have remained staring at that spot on the floor until the pained sob emited from the bundle of cloth now laying upon her floor. Aki was by her side in a flash. Her hands wrapped around Rini and scooped her into an embrace. "I'm here Rini. I'm here for you." The sorrow, heart ache, and pain caused Aki's own heart to wither in agony. No one deserved this. Especially not her. "You're not alone, I am here." She tried to reiterate.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image

The behemoth stood near the window, his arms crossed as he watched his god-daughter sink into the ground, a look of discust upon his face. The converstaion was sour to him, and could not put out the controdictions that Masumi hissed. "If she cares so much about other's families, why keep her husband..." Mikyo thought to himself, looking upon the women that he saw a few weeks ago out side of the Kage's office. He then turned to Uno, from there he looked over to Aki. With they're combined emotions they created himself, and within this fact he found soloce. The Metal Demon did not give himself a chance to smile as the heavy clogs clicked to the broken door way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Rini twisted and leaned into Aki's embrace, hands moving from her head to wrap around the kage and cling to her like a lifeline -- which, really, she was. She listened to the cadence of the woman's words as she pressed her face into Aki's shoulder and tried to choke down her sobs -- her tears -- and focus on the strength offered to her. She could feel the woman's heart beat and zoned her attention in on that. It was not Sin's heart, but it was a heart -- a life -- a steady tempo for her to follow. Slowly she began to settle, focusing on that slow beat, until her sobs subsided and she relaxed, suddenly exhausted, into Aki's arms. "M'sorry," she mumbled. "Didn't know where else to go."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 683

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel stopped outside of Aki's office, his face set into concern. He could feel Mikyo and Aki still witihin the office, and that Masumi had recently left. But there was another source of chakra inside the room, one that he did not recognize. But with how much time he had spent underground working on repairing that damnable seal, it was understandable that he did not recognize someone knew.
He sent a thin tendril of sand under the doorway to tap on Mikyo's boot - he wasn't as good as the Ichibi's Jinchuruuki would be, but with his level of chakra control this wasn't too hard. The Sannin leaned against the wall outside the door to wait for the ages old warrior's reaction.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image

As Rini clung to her Aki looked up at her teacher as he moved to leave the room. I'm sorry for calling you here when it turned out to be almost for naught. But may I ask where are you headed. She directed her thoughts to him as she ran a hand through Rini's hair. As she calmed Aki looked back down at her with a bittersweet smile, "It's alright. I'm glad you decided to take up on my offer." Her voice was soft, gentle. She would not question Rini as to why she came here and not return to her home where her father could help. There must be a reason, but now was not the time to prod.

"Why don't you come lay on my couch here, and relax and I'll get you a glass of water." Aki spoke as she stood up then held her hand out to aid Rini to her feet. A small minute sound caught her attention for a moment. Her eyes looked to the open doorway to see a tendril of sand snake into the room. "Ronnel, if that's you please come in." She called to him as she waited for Rini to take her hand, if she did Aki would lead her to the plush couch.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Karin Clix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxAcademyxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguyaxxxxxxxxCurse of Accuracy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════

somehow the young girl had good from outside the doorway, frozen with terror, to right next to the couch, frozen with terror. Karin had never been in a room like this, with so much going on. So many people coming and going, and all so strong. Even this young Academy student could tell how powerful these people were, especially the man-of-metal. The story of Rini pulled at Karin's heart strings. She could not be more than a few years older than herself being 16. Karin searched desperately for her voice,seeking to call out, and if not her voice than her legs, to run from the room. She could however find neither. Simply standing there, in a perpetual daze.

═══════════╝

User Image
Gennin Can perform
Academy Level Jutsu
Gennin Jutsu
Chuunin Jutsu
Jounin Jutsu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

"M'kay," Rini sighed, accepting Aki's assistance and wobbling to her feet. She stumbled over and all but collapsed onto the couch, curling up within her robes like a caterpillar wrapping itself within a cocoon. She allowed her eyelids to drift closed, but she refused to succumb to her exhaustion. Sleep meant dreams, and she did not want to face those dreams -- those sure-to-be nightmares. The young woman sniffled and wiped her eyes on the hem of her long sleeves. She shivered and curled up tighter, a small part of her longing for a certain pair of arms to hold her -- hands to rub her back and stroke her hair -- voice to murmur comforting words -- and heart to beat her steadily to sleep.

That small voice almost broke Rini back down into tears, but she had cried all those tears away, leaving her numb and empty. The storm still lingered on the edge of her mind, ready to ravage her thoughts at a moment's notice, but for the time being, she was just too tired for it to be of any threat to her stability. Still, it was painful to think -- to know -- that she would never feel those arms -- those hands -- she would never hear that voice -- that heart ever again. One of her hands wrapped around her pendant, clutching it so tightly that her knuckles turned white. What happened to forever?

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 682

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 am
((Thats so sad D: ........ this is BS >.< I'm a rage in hell!!! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 am
Sindenky
((Thats so sad D: ........ this is BS >.< I'm a rage in hell!!! ))
((You died... Shut up.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 pm
(You should be dead, too, Tavian, so you shouldn't be talking. XD

Oni, when you read this, quote me with your response. What is Mikyo's ninja class?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games