Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm
"What's wrong Daphne?" Asks Dulceri as he pulls out a seat beside her. He sits down and relaxes in the wake of cheering and talking citizens. "You normally don't cry unless you're happy or sad. Hopefully your happy. We've just doubled the size of our little nation here." He turns and faces her, his face aglow with a grin. "Maybe now, we can get married huh? We're finally financially stable."

~~~

Nephilis looks up the large mountains on which Tenshu sat. He starts to reminisce on the times him and Dulceri would race up it, of course in that sense, he always remembered losing. "Cheater." Nephilis said to himself. Where he stood, he stood last when he was a child. Now he stands there, a beaten teen with his dead sister in his arms awaiting revival. He opens a portal and walks through, now standing on the outskirts of Tenshu.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:44 am
" Then I guess our mistakes bare heavier consiquences then we think. " He said as he watched the two phantom angels disappear before them. " It was good to see them again, they've gotten so big. I'm glad. " He said with a smile as a tear ran down his cheek.

" Charon, you don't mean? How long has it been? 80, 90 years?" Avon said as he was getting up, he dusted himself off like nothing before had happened. He looked and sighed. " You're still so attatched to this world, dispite what you say. " He said quietly.

" You're right Avon, I am still so attatched, they're the proof, little Leanne, she's grown so beautiful, and Edward he's so much bigger then I remember. " He said as another tear fell down his smiling face.

Avon smiled for once, a genuine and kind smile. He touched Charon's shoulder almost on his tip toes to do so. " Charon your humanity is still inside of you just remember you can be a heartless monster, but you will always be my little brother. " He said with a sigh.

After their moment he looked at Charon. " Kenji, don't make the same mistakes I did, when you love someone don't let them go. " He said with a sigh. He then thought of another thing. " Oh and if you and Amara ever have kids, cherish them, I know it seems like such a silly thing to say but please do it. " He said looking up into the sky where the two people had vanished. " Thank you again Kenji for everything you've done, I can tell you have doubt and regret in your heart, however when I am Void I will be just as ruthless and evil as any other devil, do not mistake me for a friend, no matter what I do. " Charon looked into Kenji's eyes and then back at Amara. " I want to thank you both, for the memories, the happiness, the laughs and the friendship. Through everything I could still depend on you guys, if there is one thing I regret leaving behind it is everyone I knew as Charon. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 am
Amara looked at Charon as tears began to form into her eyes. This was the second time she had ever cried in her life. She wiped them away gently as she looked at him. She was hurt,confused, sad, and distraught at the same time. She looked at him into his eyes. "...answer me this one question....why did you go?" she asked. "Why did you not attempt to make it work?" she asked him.

"I cant control when I see the visions just yet. Some have meaning and others are random, like the fact tonight you will do weight traning deep in the mountains" she stated. She walked in looking at the festive mood standing next to Chyuta.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:02 am
Daphne looks into Dulceri's eyes after she wiped hers from the tears. "I would actually like that a lot better, considering you always run at the word marriage." She smiled as she spoke, hugging Dulceri tightly. "It's been almost five years, Dulceri. You don't know how long I actually wanted to be your wife," Daphne whispered, letting go of the hug and looking back into his eyes.  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 am
CHaron looked back at her his smile still remaining on his face. He walked a little closer and wiped the tears away from her eyes. " Amara, I left because the things you wanted most, I could not give you. You wanted a stable relationship, I was barely able to give you that, because I was so niave, so worried about everything else in the world that I couldn't see how much I was hurting you. Amara, I would do anything to make you happyeven if that meant driving you into the arms of another man. I remembered Kenji, how he wanted me to tell yo something a while ago, and I thought if they've already established a friendship he will be perfect. So I distanced myself from you it tore my heart out doing so believe me when I say that but you deserved so much better then I could give. " He said remorsefully. " Was I wrong? I was there when you and he disappeared off to some unknown region, I don't know what they region is but if you only took him there then I knew that I had made the right decision. " His wings tucked lightly to hi back as he spoke. His eyes were caring and sad at the same time. " Amara please remember this, I love you, and always will, but your heart isn't mine to have, it's his now." He said motioning over to Kenji.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:39 am
"I always remembered lightly walking away. Not running." Dulceri said jokingly. "Daphne look. There's something I have to show you." He reaches around to his back pocket and pulls out the tiny sphere that had in it the darkness Rygor put in it. He forms a sand ring beneath it with in indent tight enough for the jewel to remain in place. He holds it out to her now and with a confident smile, he asks,"Will you marry me, Daphne Sureea?"  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Chyuta nodded in understanding as he stood in the back of the room, he had met Dulceri only a couple of times but thoroughly enough to know his aura. "Well, you are right, thats a must, training is never over, no matter if your a master of your skills or not. " He stated following her into the room and stood beside her for the moment untill Dulceri's aura was shown, once it was, he walked towards it but knew he was doing something that truely made him happy so he delayed the walk.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm
Kenji's sadden expression remained as Charon answered Amara's question. "You didn't have to do that... She loves you still, even now..." he muttered softly. "I will keep that promise with you and think of Void as an enemy." he stated, although the sadness was clear in his eyes. He stepped back a little to give Charon and Amara space and forced a smile. "I wish you were still here Charon." he whispered, knowing that the Charon here now was only temporary and soon, Void would take his place.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:18 pm
Daphne laughed at his comment and when he pulled out the ring she went quiet, looking him in the eyes. She slowly began to smile as she nodded her head yes. The ringlets in her hair fell over her shoulder with the nod. "Yes I will..." She let him put the ring on her finger. After that she hugged him tightly and felt a tear fall from her eye. "I love you, Dulceri.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm
" No I had to do it, but what I did isn't of any importance. " He said with a smile. " Kenji I don't think you will have a problem attacking me when I try and run a spike through your heart I doubt you will just stand there, have more confidence in yourself. " He said with a smile. " Kenji trust me if I could do things over again I would stay with you all, but what's done is done and nothing anyone can do will change it. " He looked into the sky. " But I've lived a good life, I met fantastic friends, lived longer then almost anyone alive today, and I got to see them again, they're so big, I guess they've been eating right, I'm so glad Theresa has taken care of them. " He said smiling. He sighed and then looked at them all. " I just wish I had a little more time, I'm the opposite of Void so sustaining this body is the hardest, I would say that I only have about 15 minutes before I have to revert back. "

" Charon, you know that those two deserve a little time in the outside world, after all you came out into the world why shouldn't they? Besides your friends may need what they can offer. " He said quietly.

" I will leave that decision up to Theresa, I have left them in her care almost all of their lives she won't lead them astray. " He said with another smile.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:05 pm
Kenji hated to admit it but he knew that what Charon was true. If Void tried to kill him, his natural instinct was to defend and fight back. He looked at him with a confued expression. "Who are you talking about?" he asked hesitantly, his curiousity getting the better of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 pm
"I love you too Daphne." Dulceri whispers into her ear. He hugs her tighter and the crowd overlooking them joined in a collective awww. He looks back at her and his hair is standing on ends. Also, the lights are flickering. "Honestly, I was expecting you to say no, but you said yes. Do you know how happy I am right now?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 pm
"Why do you think I would say such a thing?" Asked Daphne whose eyes were tearing up again. "You know my feelings for you. Nothing but care and love. What would make you think that I would say no to such a request?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 pm
Charon turned to Kenji and said. " We're talking about those two angel like figures you saw when I sang. " He said quietly.

" As you could probably tell they were angels like Charon is now, there is a good reason for that. Charon do you want to tell them? Or should I? " Avon said looking at Charon.

" No you can tell them, you always did tell a better story then I did. " CHaron said as he gripped his right arm with his left hand. He looked up and said. " Please hurry Avon. "

Avon nodded and said. " Those two figures that you saw, Leanne and Edward did you notice that they appeared when Charon sang? it's because of one simple fact, long ago some odd 200 years if I'm right. Charon took the mask of Damascus, and with it he had a family, a beautiful wife and two children. Like Charon I came when they were small and bestowed them with powers of their own, of course being Damascus's children they already had strength running through their veins. To the boy Edward he recieved the ability to open up rifts in existance where he can bend reality but only in that certain and limited space. ANd to the girl Leanne she was given an ability that even I was confused about, she has this sort of invisible presense the protects her frail body, it acts as a weapon and a defense but I do not know all of the specifics. Damascus saw the powers and knew that in the current world they would be corrupted, so using the pocket dimension that he had developed he placed his new born children and their mother, Theresa, into the dimension, Theresa his past wife chose to reset their memories, hers and Charon's so that later in the future this wouldn't plague either of them I was told because if there ever came a time that the information ever needed to be let out I could tell Charon, and I did very recently, which is why he is acting so emotionally. " He said stretching his arms over his head. " Oh and please don't think that he was cheating on Amara or anything he knew absolutely nothing the entire time he knew Amara, I only told him a day ago about all of this. " Avon smiled. " My niece and nephew are so much different then I remember, but anyways there's the story. "  

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games