Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Masahiro shot up into the air, dodging the attack with great ease. "Fujiwara Clan secret technique! Bijū Ichibi no Shukaku Fūton Renkūdan!" Masahiro was suddenly engulfed in a cloud of sand as a pair of massive jaws emerged, wide open and fired an even more massive blast of wind that hit the arena like a nuclear bomb
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:35 pm

"Thanks their Kaylins mine are drying still."

Vi said, she gave Kren a passionate kiss. Then she ran over to Cy she gave him a hug and a passionate kiss. Cy grabbed Vi behind as she kissed him then he let her go. Vi went over to Kaylin and sat down beside her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:35 pm

Lee and his clone had fallen asleep in the air.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:37 pm

Kren looked down softly. "I'm sorry i worried you."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:40 pm

"So thats why you sent me back? You didnt want me to get hurt? Wait what happened to Cail?"

Vi said gently as she gazed at Kren. she was happy he was back but it felt weird to her. Why hadnt he jsut told her what was going to happen rather than just shove her off and without an explaination.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Kren sighed. "Because you would have been killed if you had stayed. I'm sorry...I didn't know if i'd get back, so i had you come back. Cail is fine for all i know..." He smiled. "I'm glad to see you..."

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:47 pm

"Im glad to see you too Kren. Come on come sit next to me and Kaylin. You to Cy."

Vi said as she patted the bed. She looked to Kaylin.

"Hey you okay? Youre quiet."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:48 pm

Kaylin was crying softly. "Stupid..." she muttered and disappeared.

Kren watched. "Kaylin..."

Fighter for all

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:50 pm

Kei was blown into the air, the blast was un-dodgeble. The air was forced out of his body for a few seconds but he recovered. Flipping in the air, and landing. He looked up, but before he could say something, coughed. Blood was on the hand he used to cover his mouth. With a primal growl, he formed some more hand signals, and drew his swords again ((forgot to mention he had sheathed them after his lightning dragon... sweatdrop )) and said "Raikyū!" Slashing both of his swords forming an "X", a wave of pure electricity shot towards the biju with blinding speed.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:50 pm

A black a white mouse with golden yellow eyes scurried up the leg of a table. It perched on the edge of table and looked around, its nose twitching.

Kimmy Maktoum

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:52 pm

"Kren maybe you should go talk to her.." Vi said with a sigh.

Cy sat down next to Vi on the bed.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:52 pm

Masahiro landed back at the ground and shot twords the attack Kei had just fired. "Bijū Ichibi no Shukaku Fūton Renkūdan" Masahiro yelled again as he blasted another wind bomb at Kei, completly deflecting his attack, going straight through to Kei

phoenix908

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 pm

Campbridge walked toward the entrace of the school.
"There was a girl here the other day who showed me the dirrection of the library... I wonder if I can remember where it is." He said lost in his taugh.
"And what about you? What did you choose as an answer for the job?" He asked vincent who was just following behind him.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:54 pm

Deiondre Diagon
"Kren maybe you should go talk to her.." Vi said with a sigh.

Cy sat down next to Vi on the bed.

Ken sighed softly. "No...she needs to be alone." He bowed softly and left the room.

Fighter for all

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 pm

The mouse scrambled down the table and onto the wall, making her way across it, and down the hall with the help of her claws.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games