Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm
Kum watched the exchange between his new friend and the newcomer. Those were quite extraordinary names indeed. Quite unlike his own. He opted to remain silent and see where this lead to.

~~~~~~~~~

Percival cocked his head to one side, clearing the brilliant red hair from his eyes as he looked at the demon. "Then you would be of the Ronso tribe?" he questioned as he stood to his full height. "Yet you lack the appearance of them. Raising a hand to grace his chin or a moment, he offered a respectful bow. "The reason matters not. You seem to have no qualms with my race, so I shall have none with you." he offered a hand in greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm
She nodded deeply to him in return, though she responded, "I know not these names, but I wuold give to learn more. I am actually a visitor to this world by the request of Lady Caly, Leader of the Clan Kanraeshii. This garden is part of her territory. I am merely guiding my new companion to some food and shelter. Would you like to accompany us?" she was brought up with various sets of manners and she was brought up properly. As they were guests, she wuold play hostess and besides, she was curious to learn more about the two of them. One never knew when information came in handy.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Kum stood erect and offered a small wave of a paw in greeting to the humanoid. "Greetings. I am Cheshire Kumba. Many an acquaintance has called me Kum, however." he introduced at last, returning to all fours after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percival nodded to the Ronso-like creature. "I would be pleased to tell. It has been far too long since I have encountered a soul with an agreeable outlook on me." he replied with a grin. "I would be honored to accompany you and your companion. Please, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:02 pm
That made her laugh a little, "Then perhaps you should meet some of my relatives. Then you would see why your appeareance does not deter me." She rose to all four feet again and after a moment of peering out into the garden and getting a magical feel to the place she nosed in one direction and said, "The mansion is this way and I will take us towards the back. That's where the kitchen is afterall." she gave a feline type smirk before padding slowly in the direction she wanted.

Now she wondered just how they would react when she shifted back into her true form. She would still have a cat tail and ears, but she was very much an exotic human. Silver-blue eyes with sparks of crimson, tan skin and a dancer's athletic build for body. But she would wait til they were inside the mansion before she shifted. That way if things get out of hand, it won't be too bad.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm
Kum followed quickly. Food sounded wonderful at the moment. "Perhaps you would have a bit of fish?" he asked, curious. Feline though he may not look, feline he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percival nodded and followed. "Your relatives?" he questioned after a moment. "I somehow doubt they are frowned upon simply for a mixed bloodline. My own blood is so tainted that no race truly accepts me, save the Hypello, who I could not have lived with lest I had gills." he admitted as he looked around, keeping an ear on the spirit of the woods. He would not be truly shocked by the female's change, having been witness to Yunalesca's own transformation from beauty to hideous beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 pm
The Dolls who sat upon a window sil, looking out over the Garden from the upper story of the Mansion, watched the three that headed their way. The newest of the newcomers. Oh there was too many to keep track of. They would have to make a list soon, if they could gather their names and what they were.

The one Doll looked back to her Master who was asleep in the bedroom the Vampiriss had been in earlier. Seeing that he was still asleep the Doll turned back to her watchful gaze. So many in the garden, so many.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 pm
"Fish yes little one. I'm sure Lady Caly made sure there were some in the kitchen. We have enough fish-eaters in the clans I assume..if I heard correctly." she grinned as she came to the back door. She nudged it open with paw and a little magic (cats don't have thumbs afterall) adn then trotted inside. Already she called up a lavender-colored mist around her body and smiled when she saw the flashes of silver within the aura. Silver afterall was one of her favorite colors.

She glanced over her shoulder for just a moment as she felt her body began to change. Soon she stood at 5'7 looking as human as some of the other clan members, all save for the unique eyes, black cat ears and tail. "Yes, most aren't frowned down upon, but still some are. Espcially by those who are full blooded nobles...compared to some of the halfbreed royals." she said with a slight shrug.

But then she went around poking into this and that looking for some food. Thankfully she found the deliveries that apparently just recently arrived and fish was among one of them. Soon she was dishing out said fish, some cooked and some raw into various dishes. Unfortnuately the furniature hadn't arrived so there were no table and chairs to eat at.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm
Ravyn looked around confused, she had no idea what was happening around her. I don't care about any demons except Masakasu...I wonder where he is... She thought, not really paying attention to what was going on around her.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki was a bit surprised that Vladimir eased his way out of her hold. but it didn't upset her. She only smiled, listening to his tale, as he crouched in front of her. Though it seemed as if she was listening, Naoki couldn't help but gaze at him, in a loving way. She couldn't help but tease her new friend, but it was all for fun. But Naoki did hear him words. His life sounded very exciting, in a way. And he had a brother. "I wonder if he's as cute as this one", she smiled. As he spoke his last sentence, Naoki sat back, her back resting against the tree behind her. "That would seem so", she said softly, gazing around. This place, this area they were in, which looked like a garden, was rather nice, relaxing even. despite the very many large auras that resided in this place.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

His last words drifted into her ears, before she delved deeper within her mind. The white haired vampriss was fast asleep, finally gaining the rest she so desperately needed. She wouldn't fully recover, until she got some blood in her system, but rest was needed now, more than anything. Such things would come later. But just like when she was little, she could never stay sleep for too long, even if in a weaken state. Mizuki gained some energy back, but would be weak for some time, especially until she drank blood. Sometime later, her eye's opened, and the girl sat up. She placed a hand on her head, running her small hadn't though her messy hair. So much has happened, all nothing but tragedy. And now, it seemed like she finally felt safe. Maybe.

Feeling a bit better, but still a bit weak, Mizuki decided to explore a bit, her new surroundings. "Cy said it was fine, and he said I was safe." After removing her hand from her hair, she brought it down to her necklace, that hung from her neck. Taking hold if the charm, she closed her eye's for a brief moment, her clans symbol, it identifying where she came from. "I'm finally safe", she she whispered to it. Smiling, she removed herself room the bed, standing to her feet. She stood to fast, feeling a bit dizzy, but she steadied herself. Taking it easy, she began to exit the room, looking down the hall.

Form what she could see, as well as hear, the house seemed awfully quite. Was anyone here? Shrugging her shoulders, she moved down the hall, peering here and there, taking in her new surroundings. And as she made her way down, she felt a familiar presence. Placing her hand upon the knob, she turned it and opened it, looking inside. it had been the room she was in when she awoke the first time. And upon the bed, was the blue haired demon. The one that Cy had told her about. Though he chuckled in a dark manner, and seemed evil, Mizuki thought differently. Men such as himself resided within her clan, but had good intentions. Though she knew evil men resided in the world. And that everyone couldn't be trusted. But he, she was curious about him, seeing as he was the only one, except for Cy, that she had seen here. Even in her weakened state, she could feel other auras upon this land.

Entering the room, the girl hadn't even noticed the dolls that sat wihtin the window sill. She moved towards the bed, gazing down at the sleeping man. he seemed rather peaceful. Smiling, she decided to leave him be. And as she turned to leave, it was then that she noticed the dolls.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 pm
"Show off...." Aeris grinned, waltzing out of the basement. She strolled leisurely out of the mansion and into the garden. She glanced up, shaking her head at the demon's antics. She scoffed, her hands clamped behind her back. She currently was going towards Caly, only for a little bit. It was then she noticed the amount of strangers wandering around the Clan garden. It was also then that she decided to turn around and go in the opposite direction. "Yeah... No. Not up to meeting anoyone new. I wonder where that little genie went?" She whistled a bit, snickering to herself.

--

Sulthena sighed, shaking her head at the events. It wasn't turning out to be a totally nice day. With everything happening, her senses were going wild. And her Sight was not helping either. Things were getting mixed up, futures switching and rearranging so much, she was feeling a large amount of pressure in her head. "What did you need again?I'm sorry, my head is not feeling well."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am
The one Doll noticed the Vampire girl and nudged the other. The Dolls both turned around and looked to the girl. After a long stare the Dolls waved to the girl.

Vincent was sound asleep, the soul transfers had taken alot out of him. After all creating new life wasnt an easy thing. His wings twitched lightly, as he curled up, his wings acting like a nice little blanket/cave for him.

"Want to go exploring? I could use a run thats for sure." Vlad said as he wagged his tail back and forth. He wanted to play like all Canines he wanted to run through the Garden, feel the breeze through his fur and explore at the same time.

"Well now im not sure. But we found this odd girl. We wanted to see if you could help her. But after that surge of power im not sure if we should head towards that Mansion at all." Anubis said his ears back and tail poofed up. He stayed away from powerful aura's like that.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 am
The answers he was receiving weren't satisfactory to him. He came here to resolve an issue between Masakazu and Ravyn. Since Masakazu wasn't here, he would have to be found.

A slight twinge passed through his mind, and his attention turned north.

"There he is. I wouldn't forget an aura like that."

He turned back to Calypso and gave a slight bow.

"We apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause, Lady Calypso, and I give you my word that Masakazu will not be harmed."

Without another word he willed open another portal and passed through it, transporting him to the Northern Range.

((To the Northern Range))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Mizuki was taken back when she noticed the doll begin to move. It turned to face her and the proceeded to nudge the other, so it may look upon her as well. The Vampriss stood in surprise, thinking that both things were nothing more than dolls, but this changed everything. Not long after, both waved to her, and a smile crossed her lips. She gave a slight wave to them and proceed towards them. "So cute", she thought, with a kind smile on her face. As she proceeded towards them, she gave one last look to the bed, where Vincent slept peacefully. Now by the window, closer to the dolls, Mizuki gazed upon them. "Who might you two be? My name's Mizuki", she said softly.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

The wolf maiden gave an entertained smile. This canine who sat in front of her reminded her of a child. Wanting to do nothing but play. It was cute in a way, and with such a handsome face, she couldn't resist. She too like to run, feeling the win in her hair. That was the best feeling in the world, in her opinion. And she could run for days. So closing her eye's, a grin upon her lips, she nodded. "Sure. I'll do anything with you", she said softly, as she teasingly ran a hand up the side of his face and to his ear, giving it, yet again, a scratch. Smiling, she ceased and stood ti her feet and turned her back to him. A soft breeze began to blow, it tossing a few strands of her hair about. Looking over her shoulder at him, she gave him a wink. "Can you keep up?" Naoki then began to dash off.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games