Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm
((UNS – Amaya. I totally missed that wave from Anderson. Thanks, Neo. I won’t post as Armand, Benkei, and Will until Aaliyah(Solaris), Kate/Owen/Anya (dt) get a chance to post. Will might head over to Anderson…))

Amaya somehow didn’t notice Anderson’s attack, but that was really Scythe’s fault. Luckily for her, Itachi, her knight in shining armor…or heat, rushed to her rescue. However, she blinked as she heard Itachi yelling at Armand. “Umm, I’m okay, Itachi…” Itachi and Anderson were now fighting. She wasn’t sure what the deal with the dragon was because it was shifting, but she knew that Anderson was now attacking both of them. She was intimidated by the dragon’s gaze, but she took it upon herself to rally her courage and help Itachi as he had promised to help her…and had. Itachi seemed to have it covered, blocking the attack coming for her as well. What could she do? She wasn’t sure. If Itachi was attacking Anderson, then maybe she’d try to harm the dragon. So, she sent bolts of electricity at the Oriental looking dragon and would focus on trying to keep the dragon from harming anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 pm
Anderson thought for a moment, he raised an eyebrow and looked as though he was spacing out. "Nope. Sorry can't relate. I haven't met the special someone yet. In times of war I suppose its for the best." He smiled and laughed a little then focused. "Well I suppose now isn't the best time to think about things like that." He watched as the flames rushed forward. The dragon itself again snuffed out Itachi's flames with it's own torrent's of flames the ground became black and crisp with the overburning effects of the two flames. Anderson watched as small projectiled broke through the flames wall. He gripped the blade and held it sideways using it's metal to block the actual shells, however the explosions were unaffected. Anderson was pushed back his back pressed against the scaly body of the dragon. He slashed the blade down and shot towards Itachi. His body dashed like a meteor in the sky. Slashing his blade three times, each releasing a cut of energy aimed at Itachi. Focus was something he definately wasn't lacking, but he was definately not putting everything into this fight, not for some cocky over the top reason, he just didn't see the point in killing any of them, they weren't the Night Owls' targets people like Thomas were.
The Dragon's wisened eyes focused on Amaya. As the lightning surged towards it's body it's whiskers dug into the ground the lightning connected with his body and ran through it's whiskers into the ground. At this point it did nothing else. When Anderson touched it's body it looked down at him as if giving guidance through a mental connection. It's eyes weren't angry or enraged, much like Dante's spirit it was calm focused it hadn't attacked anyone only canceled out attacks and defended. It's long massive body coiled and retracted almost in a protective way around the direct area. It looked at Amaya again the eyes of someone who had lived through a thousand life times and barred through it all. It looked at Itachi, he was a good example of how humanity had become, emotional, yet determined, rough around the edges but with much potential. The dragon exhaled it's breathe contained small embers of silver flames which lit up gently.

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:08 pm
((Night Owls: Kate))

Kate's gaze didn't shift from her view of the battle between Roulin and Lucien and their unnamed participant. She didn't change her emotionless face even as Will basically accused her of her curiosity. Which was true in a sense. "The war is none of my concern as of now... The Eternity Realm, however... is..." Kate finally said, rather slowly, staring down at Roulin. There couldn't be a rift within the Eternity Realm which was causing spirits to be able to escape back into the living realm and following their own desires... could there? But Kate did not voice this concern to Will. The Satan Owl couldn't possibly understand something beyond even what he could do.

((gonna put Anya and Owen in a separate post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
((UNS - Will))

Will chuckled as he looked on to the battles. "The war is not of many concerns," He stated sarcastically. The woman seemed to be concerned with something. "What of the Eternity Realm?" Will did not know that was Kate's name for dead people land. However, unlike what she thought, perhaps, he did know more about it because he had brought Roulin back and he knew of the loop hole. But he did not know that Kate knew of the Great Four drama.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm
Roulin counted himself lucky to be keeping Lucien 'on his toes' and his own scalp on top of his head. Power after power seemed to come out of the teen, but he knew that he hadn't any. All his older powers were erased meaning his collection was clean. But where were these powers coming from? Undoubtedly, Roulin had an idea. For now, he'd have to trust his guardian angel's actions. When the razor wire tripped shooting crystal rods, Roulin found himself able to defende using a sphere of telekinetic force. It was nothing like Raven's shockwaves, but it was enough to keep the assault down. Now armed with an offensive power, Roulin attacked back by blasting a telekinetic wave through the ground at Lucien. To a non-Owl, the move resembled a tremor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 pm
Lucien slammed his fist into the ground as it quaked and rumbled from the shockwave. Crystal sprouted from under the ground and around Lucien acting like support beams to allow him to keep his footing. When the shockwaves subsided he kicked his leg out knocking large chunks of sharp crystal towards Roulin. He punched and kicked at his fortress of crystal to send projectile after projectile at him. Gripping his sword he slashed down the last of the crystal and flung it towards Roulin. His body then dispersed and blew away into mist. The mist swirled and funneled around Roulin's body, "remember this Roulin? From our future trip years ago. I haven't tried this out but in theory it works." He said as he attempted to begin absorbing Roulin through his mist body, he had done this to Aimee in the future to kill her, he knew the basic functions behind the technique but had yet to put it into actual use.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 pm
((sorry for not posting....got caught up playing the sims 3 lol))

Vincent looked up at Moli as he came up towards him Vincent backing back. When L spoke to him he blinked a few times with a confused look on his face. "Um...because Ms. Amara found me. I only froze everything because your blast scared me" he said honestly. "Ummm why is Amara here?" he asked.

Amara looked at Vincent. "Because I'm no longer with the UNS" she said to the young boy. "Now Vincent if you still want to learn under me then we are no longer with Thomas" she said bluntly.

Vincent listened to what she had to say and then walked towards them now staring at Thomas. "Um...do you want me to unfreeze him or unfreeze the blast or what?" he asked innocently.

Aaliyah could feel the telekinetic pull from Armand but held on. When Sibal began to fire rounds she began to fly at higher altitudes. She was tiring but hopefully she had evaded all the comotion and could meet up with Noel.

Noel had soon found herself at the train station where Moli and the others were. She looked at Aeon and nodded. She was still angry with Demios...what the hell was he thinking?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 pm
L smiled patting Vincent on the head. "Good choice kid." The man's voice was upbeat and friendly, as he held up his hand once more. "Unfreeze both, he's expecting you to have stopped me...considering he's frozen i doubt he'll be expecting to get hit...let alone with two shots." L shut one eye, taking aim down the length of his finger. "You may unfreeze him when ready" Two shots so close together would be a bit taxing but nothing he couldnt handle.  

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 pm
Listening to everyone and looking back at Thomas. He gupled as he walked back towards Thomas, he would have to dive to make it look like a mistake. He then shook his head and walked back towards L and the rest. He waved his hand as everything around them unfroze as he watched what would happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm
(Crap. I should've posted earlier to have what's about to happen fit neatly in.)

While still unable to move, the Negation still coursed through Thomas's dead veins. His awareness hadn't changed, but his power to become mobile was completely nullified. For the most part, he saw Vincent's purpose coming from far away. This was no suprise. When he was released, he grabbed the condensed ball of light and it pushed him to the back of the train. He was certain that L could still see where he was even through the somewhat blinding light. Moli could as well now. He was beginning to run out of options. He couldn't teleport away due to the stress brought on by the surroundings, and fighting back would be difficult as long as Lucien was using his powers with him. He had a situation on his hands for in this situation, he could very well be killed...

As things seemed to wind down for Thomas finally, the left side of the train car they were in was torn away by a massive, monument sized ray of light. The attack that was pinning the Owl of Death down was ripped to shreds by the powerful bullet of energy. The large glowing projectile wasn't meant for Thomas, the killer of killers, but it was instead aimed for Amara, the holder of the Phoenix also known as The Herald of Mind. Timothy and the three others that chose to stay with him, had finally fired the Giygas Pistola and their first target was the Phoenix. A better time couldn't have been chosen.

~~~

Roulin began to divert and stop most of the crystals that Lucien had shot out at him using giant floating fists of white and green paper. A few were to large to dodge while others were just the right size to slink inbetween. After the last burst was taken out, a mist began to surround the fledgling Life Owl. It was Lucien using his second tactic of absorbtion. "Yeah, I remember. I remember your future self killing..." He stopped himself. He didn't want to remember what was done nor did he want to allow it to happen again. Using his defensive power, he created a box around himself. Now, there wasn't much he could do. If he remained in the box, he'd run our of energy and eventually Lucien would find a way in. Roulin needed to think and fast. The last thing Lucien needed was his power and Aimee's.

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm
((UNS - Armand. I'll wait on Neo for Will. Hope the timing works out for the stuff, Falcon, Chris, when that happens...))

Armand hadn’t caught Anderson’s attack on Amaya. Itachi was right. As the eldest of the UNS raised Owls, Armand naturally kept an eye on the others to make sure they were fine, but he had failed this time around. He couldn’t respond to Itachi though. He saw Aaliyah flying higher and higher and now tried to telekinetically pull Aaliyah downwards to prevent her from going farther away from the battle field since Sibal was being assaulted by Kojiro. The scientist also continued the pull on Raven separately so there were multiple telekinetic forces. I’m not going to hurt her… but well, we are the UNS. Guess that can’t be helped. We don’t give out sunshine to everyone…but I blame that on Mr. Dreary Moses. And the God Owl had left, but the Fallen Phoenix was still headed toward Owen. Business as usual in battle...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm
When the piercing bulled penetrated the light based attack something in Amara was shaken. She looked at it trying to move but out of fear couldn't move. Trying to use a wave of psychic energy...nothing had happened. "Vincent..." she said as the young boy looked and tried to freeze it but it paused then began to continue to move slowly until it picked up speed. It came up rushing towards Amara as if that second time itself stopped. Her eyes widened. Not again...not death...not again...she accepted her fate as it hit her and penetrated her body. At that moment Amara's body fell to the ground and the phoenix shot outwards, pure light could be seen as it spread across the train. Amara's body lay on the ground.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm
L's eyes went wide, a look of both shock and horror on his face. Timothy had really done it...he fired the giygas...and at such a stupid time too! He had had Tom pinned! Regaining himself the light heralds face had once more turned to near anger. "Dammit Timothy!" L's eyes adjusted , taking on their glow once more. He could see his little borther and his followers. "Sydney...little brother has...he's used the pistola...i need you to get these children off this train..." The symbols on L's body appeared over his clothing though his body still remained flesh and bone for the moment. "Moli...please go help your brother...you should find the little boost in speed useful in getting him out of there..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm
((I'm running out of colors lol))

The fire/energy from the Phoenix began to settle down as it formed into a sphere and began to look humanoid shape. As it solidified a woman with gentle eyes and a gorgeous classic look stood there looking at the people and the host that she once lived in. She looked at L. "L..." she trailed off. The herald of mind had finally been released. The pistol had only knocked her out of Amara and weakened her power. "I see that b*****d Timothy has gotten his way..." she said trailing.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm
L's face remained stern, as he ran a hand back through his hair. "You look as well as ever Phoenix...and yes little brother has lost his way...i couldnt persuade him. Though you've known this for quite some time havint you." The light herald glanced at the herald of mind, keeping his focus on the pistola and tim. "Will that child be allright? " L spoke refering to Amara still laying on the ground.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games