Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:03 pm
Ray smiled and dodged the blood. "looks like all that blood is going to be splattered on the ground then!" he said and jumped out at Hiro, his claws like daggers at him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:33 pm
Iris gave a small sigh as her head ache passed over and she looked up at Ray. "c-could you just stop it with the killing please?!" she frowned, looking at him. "ray..... please...haven't enough people died here already?" she sighed, wrapping her arms around her waist, a few tears streaming down her face as she looked at him. it was mainly her worrying that he'd end up getting hurt, but she was also shaken up from things going on within her family that made her say those words.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm
Hiro smirked and looked at Ray, his golden iris swirling and getting larger till it engulfed him, dodging Ray's attack, the same swirl then was above Ray as it circled back into his Iris, he had what looked like blood formed into a giant sword, almost the size of Hiro's body, he almost attacked till he saw that girl and he quickly moved away, looking at them, then looking down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm
"we were all created....so we may all die in the end." he said. "some of us deserve to die more than others." he sighed and put his claws away, walking over and hugging Iris. "but if you want me to stop, i will" he said, staring daggers at Hiro. "I will give you...this very last chance, the chance to redeem yourself. stay away from Nikolai and Lena. this is your last chance....after this, i will take that sword of yours, ram it through your eyes and it use as reigns to drive you to the darkest pits of hell from where you came!!"
((and to think Ray was so nice....))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:18 pm
Iris gave Ray a tiny smile and hugged him back, letting out a small sigh. "true enough.... but i still don't like it...." she mumbled, resting her head on his chest. "especially when its like ...that.... h-he...cared about her...and...he killed her...its...not right....." she shiviered slightly, looking at him with tears in her eyes still. she knew she probably seemed really odd right then, but things such as that had always had an effect on her, since they reminded her of Eris.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm
he looked down at Iris and gave her a tiny kiss "your lucky your so cute" he smiled. "why dont we leave here? find a peaceful place?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm
iris blushed lightly and then nodded. "y-yeah..." she muttered, wiping down her eyes. "lets get out of here....." she smiled at him before giving him a small kiss back. "wh-where to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm
"uh...back to my dorm?" he asked "i dont think i have one though..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm
"then...let's go to mine..... i've been meaning to go there for a few weeks now anyways.... " she sighed, holding onto him still.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm
he smiled "lets go then." he said, holding her hand.
((you post ffirst, pwease))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:31 pm
He gave a soft smirk at the threat Roy made. "Things...Aren't always that easy." He said and stabbed his own waist with the sword, blood flowing back into him. "I should have killed him by using the blood in as body to expand but...Im way to nice." He muttered, the sun deflecting off his pale skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image
Rose sighed and shook her head her dark black heels clicking on the pavement and she sighed her black curls falling in front of her black pupils and she sighed as she looked around " Typical fools at this school.." Rose said as she brushed the dark hair out of her eyes  

Forbidden Night Daughter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 am
Dragon
User Image

Dragon walked down to the park, his eyes flashing silver, and looked around. His mom was doing better, and his dad told him that they were going to get married here tomorrow, so he decided to give it a close inspection. A lot of people didn't seem to like his parents, so he wanted to at least try to protect them the best he could.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 am
John was watching Dragom and was shakeing his head jumping out of the tree he was in "This place is easy to attack but defending would be a bloodbath"He said as he gave out a yawn "It be a while sence i seen you"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games