Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm
New details from IGN:
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1046793p1.html

-Two new scenarios, not just one
-Four new costumes
-Eight characters for Mercenaries (assumed to be four characters and four alternate costumes for them, but nobody's sure yet)
-EX figures (how many isn't announced yet)

IGN
The Lost in Nightmares Episode (500 yen/400 MSP): This includes the previously announced new episode that pairs RE5 hero Chris Redfield with RE series veteran Jill Valentine. Famitsu confirms a one hour gameplay time for the episode as well as a frightening new enemy who haunts the halls underneath Spencer's mansion. Also included in the pack are EX figures and two characters for use in Mercenaries mode.

Costume Pack 1 (200 yen/160 MSP): This includes two costumes, EX figures, and two characters for Mercenaries.

Unannounced New Episode (500 yen/400 MSP): That's right, Lost in Nightmares isn't the only additional episode! Sadly, Famitsu doesn't have any details on this additional scenario. As with the Lost in Nightmares DLC, it will include EX figures and two characters for Mercenaries mode.

Costume Pack 2 (200 yen/160 MSP): Like Costume Pack 1, this includes two costumes, EX figures, and two Mercenaries characters.

So, in total... 1120 Microsoft Points. For all that, definite buy for me. This looks amazing, if even for just the Mercs stuff (which I love this time around, much improved over RE4's).

Sounds like more than just an hour or two, Areku. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Hmm... I find myself wanting to play this more and more. Mainly because the Spencer's Estate episode looks so reminiscent of RE1. And it looks like they might have a creative new type of enemy, besides more rehashed s**t from RE4. Now that's what I'm talkin' about, some imagination. It's actually got some darkness and some atmosphere kickin', too. Looks like the game RE5 should have been in the first place. I'm hoping to see some Hunters or a Tyrant. Just a bit more of that fan service, Capcom. C'mon now. Really glad this is coming out as DLC. Makes the whole thing a lot less bullshit.

But how much you wanna bet those "characters" are just different outfits for Chris, Sheva, Jill, and Wesker. Meh. S.T.A.R.S. Jill would be awesome, though. They better have that. They should also have a new Merc level for the mansion.

On a side note, I found this video on Youtube containing a lot of the early storyboarding for RE5, including Excella getting gutted by a T-002 Tyrant. ********, why didn't that end up in the game?!? crying

The REAL RE5 Alternative Edition  

Thee Stranger

ForgetMe2000

Eloquent Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 pm
If they're putting in Spencer estate, I want Lisa Trevor =3

I'm not a fan so much of the plot of RE5, I kinda blazed through it and then went and had some fun on mercenaries 8D
That's so fun- got 150 kill on Public Assembly and that's my proudest acheivement to date, although does anyone have any tips for characters to get a 150 kill on the Ship Deck/ Prison? Really wanna ace them =D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Hello i am Freshly new to this guild and with a question right off the bat.

I am currently stuck in the game where that is would be 2-3 after the blockade where I keep getting rammed into the river because The Driving is rather jumpy.

I'm getting rather tired of hearing "He's trying to ram us into the river do something."

What do I do?
What am I doing wrong. If you can point me to a page that this question is answer that i can read it out loud or tell me soon it would be a great help.  

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Just shoot the dudes in the truck. And the truck itself afterward. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm
I'm not trying to be an a*****e, but I gotta say it. The game is incredibly easy and requires no survival thinking to beat the game. Its just a guided walkthrough to another disappointment.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm
I generally suck at games and hearing my bro die 30 times cause it won't let him have a clear shot at the gas tank gets really really agravating after a while. As well as getting stuck trying to figure out how survive past the infected nutjob with a chain saw when you and your partner have ran out of ammo and any healing measures... Did I mention I suck at games? Of course so jumping from figuring out how to move to wondering where and when to dodge so the chainsaw guy isn't behind me. Or trying to convice my partner that I really DO need the ammo to defend my self since I ran out of it in the last part killing the stupid bosses with face masks like a shaman.

Your advice makes me feel dumber by the second and encourges my disdain for shooter games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm
You have Xbox Live? If you do, I can help you. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm
I was playing off of the PC version of the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm
if anyone needs help, my GamerTag is in my Signature, and for the DLC mercenaries there will be 2 new Chris costumes, 2 new Sheva costumes. Josh Stone, and Excell, and thats only 6out of 8, and there have been many stories of Rebecca and Barry being in it.  

ChrisRedfield458

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am
Don't know who really cares here, but Rebecca and Barry are gonna be the final two playable characters in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition mercenaries mode.

I have yet to beat this game, or even buy it, but I'll finally be getting it to play with my bud when this new addition comes out. And Rebecca just sort of definitely sealed the deal lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Yup. The four new characters in Mercs Reunion are Josh Stone, Excella Gionne, Rebecca, and Barry. This is gonna be awesome. biggrin

Finally, we get to see some of Excella's skills from the files put to good use. Alongside that body of hers. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

il Kaori li

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Rebecca and Sandwitch ~<3

Dude, I would buy the game just to play as them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 pm
Wha...? Josh Stone, Excella... huh?

Rebecca? Wha? Am I supposed to care?

HAWHAAAAAAT?!?!?!??!!!?? ********!?!?!

This is just some bullshit rumor, right?

*checks* OH MY ******** GOD, IT'S FOR REALLY REAL!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*jizzes hard in pants*

Definitely picking up this DLC. =)

Guess that's a no-go on HUNK or S.T.A.R.S. Jill, though. crying

Meh. Definitely a fair trade.  

Thee Stranger

XxXKenpachiXxXZarakiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 pm
when did u ppl find out this is coming out god confused but anywho my opion i think there will be stars jill its on the bac of the case that would be awsome if they get barry  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff