Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:12 am
shadowabyss1301
o3o i missed some convos apparently XD ive been drawing all day, well doing base skeletons for characters i wanna draw and how i think there figure is xD

so, whats up people?

I know what you mean. It's easy to find yourself having to catch up.
But drawing is always good. Reminds me that I want to get back into drawing and to improve my skill ^^:

I wanna do a bunch of original character art and graphics for this other guild I'm working on. So much work ahead of me, but a fun project non-the-less.

Which of your characters are you thinking of drawing? :3

((Also, I look forward to rping with you again. I enjoyed doing so in the past, even if it was for just brief time xP))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 am
Hitsukei

Heh, sorry. If it makes you uncomfortable I won't call you that again ^.^

Thank you, I tried my best u///u
Ichiro seems like a cool and friendly fella from what I've read. Holly will totally love him!
The rules does say that we could join multiple clubs (at least I hope it does) and I've always been a big fan of drama so she'll def join that and maybe a few others. Heck if she could she'll probably join all of them.

Perhaps they can even make an anti-fire type club.
Not that there is anything wrong with them her buneary just super ridiculous when it comes to his fears.  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 am
Hitsukei

Yeah i used to draw really bloody weirdly and my older brother LOVED it xD id use to draw in like shapes that formed people, finger tips were tiny triangles ect ect XD Then i started getting into again last year xD

o3o god i have SO MUCH on my to do list, some of which i can't even pull off unless i had a drawing program because yeah... i screw up once and i end up erasing like 30 mins worth of progress in a sketch xD lol!

Who ever said they were all my characters~ ;3. I have to do 3 acro form characters, 2 of which i will keep secret but they are females and are in this guild xD there hair giving me issue(hair and i don't see eye to eye~ xD) and then ive been drawing a acrobaleno form of my Renji with the hair i envisioned for him xD. After that i wanna practice actual human shapes, one of which is a female chick i wanna try since i have no female OC's xD and then Renji, then possibly your blonde boy who for to this day confuses me as to why he'd have Renji as a role model xD lol!

((Same XD your one of the few people who i put in the Pro list when i was deciding if i should come back or not since i love your characters xD even if it was a brief moment~ xD Would of brought renji back, but yeah~ that was a giant no unless i made him happy go lucky type person and i wont have him become what he hates xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:51 pm
I'll post Nirav and Ava for round 1 of the soccer game here tonight
This game is pretty cool yo  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 am
Ugh. I haven't posted in too long and now I'm lost again >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:11 pm
Lady Niara

Well right now the soccer game is going on for the people that signed up for it. Others can still rp elsewhere or even rp as a spectator for the game right now but other than that nothing too much has happened ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:19 pm
Sekaino
Hitsukei

Ichiro seems like a cool and friendly fella from what I've read. Holly will totally love him!
The rules does say that we could join multiple clubs (at least I hope it does) and I've always been a big fan of drama so she'll def join that and maybe a few others. Heck if she could she'll probably join all of them.

Not that there is anything wrong with them her buneary just super ridiculous when it comes to his fears.

Not at all^^; I have a huge admiration for Japanese culture. Call me whatever you like ^^;

The descriptive words you choose and sentence structure convey your character amazing well. I wish I could do the same. I tend to use the same boring sentences over and over ><; What you achieve is not easy.
I've no doubt that Holly and Ichiro would get along splendidly well together. I can see them becoming fast friends -- they have very similar personalities! ^^
-- Ichiro would love to teach Buneary and Snivy how to dance together.
Indeed! Holly can join as many clubs as you like. I'm so glad that you're a fan of drama -- it can be amazing amounts of fun, especially improv challenges were stuff happens right on the spot, haha!
((Heh, Holly could certainly join every club available. There's a few more I want to have Ichiro sign up for too. So many good club ideas!))

Heh, Ichiro doesn't like fire types, either. Go anti-fire type club!
(No offense to fire-type pokemon xP)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:31 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hitsukei

Yeah i used to draw really bloody weirdly and my older brother LOVED it xD id use to draw in like shapes that formed people, finger tips were tiny triangles ect ect XD Then i started getting into again last year xD

o3o god i have SO MUCH on my to do list, some of which i can't even pull off unless i had a drawing program because yeah... i screw up once and i end up erasing like 30 mins worth of progress in a sketch xD lol!

Who ever said they were all my characters~ ;3. I have to do 3 acro form characters, 2 of which i will keep secret but they are females and are in this guild xD there hair giving me issue(hair and i don't see eye to eye~ xD) and then ive been drawing a acrobaleno form of my Renji with the hair i envisioned for him xD. After that i wanna practice actual human shapes, one of which is a female chick i wanna try since i have no female OC's xD and then Renji, then possibly your blonde boy who for to this day confuses me as to why he'd have Renji as a role model xD lol!

((Same XD your one of the few people who i put in the Pro list when i was deciding if i should come back or not since i love your characters xD even if it was a brief moment~ xD Would of brought renji back, but yeah~ that was a giant no unless i made him happy go lucky type person and i wont have him become what he hates xD))

Your art-style sounds awesome. I use to lament not having any particular art-style. xP
I know what you mean about having so much on your list to do. Reminds me that I've got a ton of projects to finish as well. Drawing programs help a lot. Sometimes in real life, I make a mistake and the first thing that comes to mind is "Command + Z" (Hitsukei uses a mac), despite that it makes no sense at all, its just an ingrained habit now. The programs I use for drawing is Photoshop and Sai. I wish I had a really nice one for rough drafts.

Wait? Really? You're thinking of drawing some characters from this guild? That's awesome. I would pay you if you do draw Ichiro. I'm really glad you like my character enough to do so. (Really curious about which female you have in mind.) Hehe, you may never know why Ichiro, to this day, still looks up to Renji. x3 He's just so cool in that blonds eyes. Even though Renji tried to push him away.

(( Also, its an honor to be one of the people on your Pro list to coming back to the guild. I didn't know my characters meant something to you and I'm glad that you liked them. I really found your characters interesting too. :3 If you could have brought Renji back, I wouldn't have preferred his personality to be any different than what it was. Ichiro and Renji's "friendship" was hilarious. xD ))  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:37 pm
Lady Niara

It's alright. Just as Prairie said, the soccer game is happening right now, so you could feel free to post Niara either going to spectate the game or have her post anywhere you like within the city (within reason of course ^^; ). The other thing you could do is take a little break for now and wait until the soccer game is over before you post again.

DJ Double B

I agree^^ The game is really cool. It's nice how the rounds are set up and how active its been.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 pm
Hitsukei

yeah my style my brother really loved but i cant do that anymore xD
o3o Oooo~.. I use a dell? a like 8-9 year old dell laptop XD
i have no drawing program and soon i'll be home alone for most mornings/days so i'll be cleaning up a storm.
I hear/see good things about those programs, i just have decided not to use them and it angers and or confuses a few artistic people i know XD

o3o yeah i stated it like once maybe? but sadly, i cant do it on paper... i tried and screwed up a lot and a lot of paper now gonna be used as kindle paper xD so i need a drawing program for better results, even without a drawing tablet xD

interesting enough i did plan out, if renji succeeded to get to this point but after like 1, maybe 2 years when puberty hits i was gonna have him on mood pills pretty much to make him happier and optimistic and one day he'd go back to his old self either option A.) he runs out of said pills or B.) realizes he has became the very thing he despises in the world and flush the pills and gos back to normal xD

(( well your blonde character i did enjoy but overall you made the most impact xD, there was a handful of members and then there characters that peeked my fancy xD. Yeah i would of brought him back in a heart beat but yeah~ xD ))  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 am
Hitsukei

I like to think that I am at least a decent writer but I never thought I would actually be praised. I'm a little embarrassed but really pleased!

And your writing style isn't boring at all. It keeps me interested at least and I feel like your writing is a lot more smoother than mine is. It only seems like it's boring because you're the one who wrote it but it'll seem better to other people.

OMG, teaching them to dance?!?? TOGETHER???
If there was not a good chance that I will break my neck I would do a backflip to how adorable that is.
I see a few other clubs she'll like to join. However, no baking club I see! Ufu, I'll have to rectify that soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:44 am
DJ Double B

I like that it's rng based, instead of having to rp everything.
that would make the progress real slow.
at least, this way, I can do the rng through phone browser.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:54 pm
Hitsukei
Sekaino
Hitsukei

Not at all^^; I have a huge admiration for Japanese culture. Call me whatever you like ^^;

The descriptive words you choose and sentence structure convey your character amazing well. I wish I could do the same. I tend to use the same boring sentences over and over ><; What you achieve is not easy.
I've no doubt that Holly and Ichiro would get along splendidly well together. I can see them becoming fast friends -- they have very similar personalities! ^^
-- Ichiro would love to teach Buneary and Snivy how to dance together.
Indeed! Holly can join as many clubs as you like. I'm so glad that you're a fan of drama -- it can be amazing amounts of fun, especially improv challenges were stuff happens right on the spot, haha!
((Heh, Holly could certainly join every club available. There's a few more I want to have Ichiro sign up for too. So many good club ideas!))

Heh, Ichiro doesn't like fire types, either. Go anti-fire type club!
(No offense to fire-type pokemon xP)

Koru feels the hurt on this one TT^TT -Cyndaquil crying in the corner-

yum a baking club =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:28 pm
Man, that third round went by fast. To bad Maria couldn't get on today to trying saving anything.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:07 pm
murruelecreuset
Man, that third round went by fast. To bad Maria couldn't get on today to trying saving anything.

Maria got her team their first goal 3nodding she's doing great as captain. The rest of us have to catch up xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games