Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana nodded at the two's instructions and began to push the cookie cutter into the dough, then pulled it out. It made a star shaped cookie, "Oh!" Lana picked up the star shaped cookie she made and giggled, "So cute." she said, though the cookie began to droop a little since it wasn't cooked yet. What's worse is when Shinochi had startled her from suddenly appearing, seemingly out of nowhere. On instinct, she threw the uncooked star cookie at Shinochi's face with a small scream.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:07 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was startled by Shinochi suddenly appearing too, taking a few steps back. Lana's little scream had startled her especially.
Shinochi caught the cookie in her hand, though she was surprised to find that it wasn't even cooked yet. "Eugh...this cookie isn't cooked you guys..." she said before placing it on a nearby tray. She then looked at Odayaka, "Anyway, what'd you mean by what you said earlier?"
Odayaka's ears perked up, and looked down, poking her fingers together, "W-Well, Wakai was all serious when she went to go get Erin...it was a little scary seeing her like that."
Shinochi laughed, "Well, even someone as ditzy as her can go into serious mode." she then walked over to the tray of cookie dough with a star shape cut out. She chuckled, then looked at Liya and Odayaka, "Hope I can sample them when you're finished" she said before turning to look at Lana, "Keep an eye on the oven would ya? I'm sure Odayaka can manage but...you know, just in case." she whispered to Lana.
Odayaka's ears twitched while perked up, "I-I heard that!" she said, overhearing what Shinochi said to Lana.

Wakai stared at the door that led to the library, sighing, "Well...here we are...it's always unnerving to go in here." she said. She shook her head and patted her face a few times as if to hype herself up. "A-All right! Lets go before I change my mind." she said a she opened the door. She looked at Erin, waiting for him to go in first.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:24 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya felt dizzy. She started to fall off the chair she was standing on to get to where she was working.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:07 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin looked at Wakai, who looked at him. It appeared she was waiting for her to go. This gave Erin an idea. He opened the door and acted as though he were going to go first. Then, in one motion, he pushed Wakai in first before following.
Erin closed the door behind him. "Yer too hesitant, love."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears perked up, noticing Liya. She walked over to her, placing a hand on her back to support her to keep herself up. "Liya? You all right?" she asked her, a little concerned.
Shinochi looked at Liya, placing a hand on her hips, "Hey, if you're feeling sick, you should rest a little. It's bad to overexert your body, you know?" she said, her ears twitch.

Wakai stumbled a little as she was pushed in first, a little surprised by that. She looked at Erin, "J-Jeez, I'm not hesitant..." she looked away, rubbing her arm, "J-Just...anxious, is all." She sighed, "F-Fine, I'll lead the way then...h-however," she grabbed Erin's wrist, "I'm gonna use you as a weapon if something pops out at us." she said before she began to lead the way, pulling Erin with her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:31 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked over at Liya, concerned as to what's wrong with her. She was hoping it wasn't anything too serious and continued to cut star-shaped cookies.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya wrapped her arms around Odayaka.
"I just felt dizzy all of a sudden. I'm sensing the bad people are doing something really bad out there. I'm still connected to the organization memories. They did something bad and its...I can hear screams."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin slung his other arm around her other shoulder. "Fine, love. Be my guest. Jes as long as we can find that spell."

Nami moved a bit in her sleep. She rolled over.

Carter sat on a stool near the island they were working on and watched. She wasn't interested in making cookies. She was more interested in Nami and Erin. "So, uh,"She chortled nervously. "What's Nami like when she's with Erin?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down, worried about what Liya said. She patted her back lightly as if trying to comfort her, then looked at Shinochi with a worried expression.
Shinochi shrugged, "Guess it's that time of the year again..." she said before sighing.
Odayaka then turned her attention to Carter and tilted her head at her question, "Erm...I wouldn't know..."
"Normally they're more loving towards one another." Tsuyoi suddenly said. She was standing in the doorway with Ene in her arms, "Though, that's an exaggeration." she sighed, "When they fight though...they tend to not speak to each other for awhile, but it varies." She then walked over to Liya, looking at her then at Shinochi, "I overheard your earlier conversation...it might be the Organization up to no good again." she assumed.

Wakai scratched her cheek with her free hand, "I'm really hoping that you're right about the spell being here. I don't expect you to be the type to know about spells and stuff." she said, laughing a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 am
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

Erin began to search a nearby shelf, tossing books behind him as he went. "No... No... No... Nope... No..."
A flash of green eyes shone in the darkness of the library. It crept out of the darkness and fell to the ground from atop a shelf.
A black cat flew by, brushing against Wakai's legs upon it's passing.
Erin reached the end of the first shelf and tossed the last book off, swearing to himself. "Too many damn books t' cover..."

Carter was taken by surprise at Tsuyoi's entrance. "O-oh... I-is everything alright, Ma'am?" She saw Ene asleep but decided against saying or doing anything else. She was still new here.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya continued to hold onto Odayaka.
"Yeah, its really bad. I know everyone is safe inside here but what if they come here.....I'm hoping we don't have to fight....that the wielders and those fighting against the organization can stop them...even if some of us does have to go out into battle....I'll go if I need to!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi sighed, "I wouldn't exactly say it's all right..." she said to Carter, "We actually have a huge problem, unfortunately." She then looked at Liya as she spoke her mind, "Liya...you know we can't let you risk yourself. What if the Organization takes you again?" She looked down, closing her eyes, "Also, not only that...if you just go out to fight without Kurona's knowing, you'll make her worry."

Wakai watched as Erin began to make a mess of the place by throwing books to the ground. She rubbed the back of her head, "Is it...really necessary to just throw the books on the ground?" she wasn't exactly one to like messes. When she felt something brush against her legs, she stood up straight and her eyes widened. "E-E-Erin! S-Something...! S-S-Something...j-just touched my legs!" she said, not wanting to look down at her legs.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm
┇ Nami Saiko┇
Female 17

"Dont go bein' a whiner, Love. There's naught in 'ere but us an' a few thousand dusty books." Erin scoffed as he picked up a book off the ground and thumbed through it.
The cat used to itself and transformed into a human behind Wakai. It wrapped it's arms around her head and covered her mouth with it's hands. "Shush. Do not alert the moron." It hissed before replying in a dramatic whisper. "It is just I, the lowly servant, Kuraoineko."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya nodded to what Tsuyoi said
"I know, but I haven't seen mom since she left with my friend Xero. That's been almost a week now. I'm afraid of the organization but I don't want them to destroy....but....i'll stay here, I promise. If not for me, then for Carter...it would be unwise to risk his heart because I ran out into a fight I was ill prepared for. Its part of me that even the organization would scold. I'd leave without permission and get severely beaten, but I was doing what I thought was right at the time, whether it was be a bad guy or just to get something to eat..."

Liya still felt dizzy, but she knew she couldn't leave. She felt helpless, wanting to help but not being able to.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:29 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Tsuyoi chuckled and walked over to Liya, placing a hand on her head while still holding Ene with one arm, "Don't worry kid...someday you'll be able to go out there and show them what you got...but not today, you're still far from ready." she said. She then looked at Shinochi, "Shino, get your ship ready. We need to get to whatever worlds the Horsemen are attacking as soon as possible."
Shinochi saluted Tsuyoi with her natural cat smile, "Roger roger."
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at Shinochi then at Tsuyoi, "D-Do you two really need to go now? I-I mean, at least stay until we've finished making our cookies." that was just an excuse to make them stay longer, and away from the danger.
Tsuyoi and Shinochi looked at Odayaka, then at each other.
Shinochi laughed a little while rubbing the back of her head, "We'll try your cookies when we come back Oda-chan." she said, giving her a hug.
Odayaka didn't say anything, she just buried her face in Shinochi's chest with her ears going down, wrapping her arms around her. She knew it was near to impossible to stop them.

Wakai was startled when she felt arms wrap around her head and a hand cover her mouth. She was about to scream, but held herself from doing so when she heard a voice. "S-Servant...wh-what? B-But Mr. Jaecen and Kurona never said anything...a-about having a servant." she thought to herself.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games